Need help in starting incoming plan on Airtel

104°
Missing
Deal Cadet
190
924
18

I had stopped Rs 23 auto deduction from *121*777#. Now my incoming validity is expired. I have around 100 balance, any ussd code or way for Rs 23 plan activation from main balance?

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
89
140
0

There is no 23 any more do a recahge with 49 u will get a incoming validity for many years

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2301
43

Dial star 121 star 51 hash.

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
924
18
loki77 wrote:

There is no 23 any more do a recahge with 49 u will get a incoming validity for many years

Talktime : Rs 0 | Data : 0 MB | Tariff Calls: Local/STD @ 2.5p/sec | Tariff SMS : Loca....1 & STD....5 28 DAYS Rs. 23

Showing on Airtel site for my number

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
924
18
chingumboy wrote:

Dial star 121 star 51 hash.

tried but no option coming after that first pop up

Missing
Deal Subedar
95
1222
26

You Have To Directly Recharge Via Retailer Or Online.
There Is Not Way To Deduct From Main Balance And Active The Plan.

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2301
43
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

tried but no option coming after that first pop up

It wont come as ur incoming validity is over. Call 198 and tell cc to activate. 23 still valid for 28 days.

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
140
0
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

Talktime : Rs 0 | Data : 0 MB | Tariff Calls: Local/STD @ 2.5p/sec | Tariff SMS : Loca....1 & STD....5 28 DAYS Rs. 23

Showing on Airtel site for my number

Yess… still recharge with 49.. incoming validity will get change.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/598965/original/dd-1576748321292.jpg?1576748350

Missing
Analyst
101
6353
175
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

tried but no option coming after that first pop up

Is your IC validity also expired? USSD codes didn’t work in 2 Airtel nos. whose IC was blocked but worked in 2 others on active packs.
Edit: NVM. Got it.

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3897
51
Expand
chingumboy wrote:

It wont come as ur incoming validity is over. Call 198 and tell cc to activate. 23 still valid for 28 days.

Will the CC activates packs on behalf of us using main balance ? I dont think so.. they will only assist us to use USSD codes and try app for recharging.

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
924
18
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Will the CC activates packs on behalf of us using main balance ? I dont think so.. they will only assist us to use USSD codes and try app for recharging.

not able to call them from that number.. Had asked them to do the same on twitter, but nothing was done. Had to recharge for Rs 23 to get OTP (in hurry, forgot to apply code on Mobikwik pensive)

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2301
43
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Will the CC activates packs on behalf of us using main balance ? I dont think so.. they will only assist us to use USSD codes and try app for recharging.

They can. If they deny, push them. Play victim card. Voda/Idea does it in seconds laughing Airtel is bit pushy.

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3897
51
Expand
chingumboy wrote:

They can. If they deny, push them. Play victim card. Voda/Idea does it in seconds laughing Airtel is bit pushy.

Whats called “Play victim card”.. im unknown about this term !

Missing
Critic
1,678
3517
21
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Whats called “Play victim card”.. im unknown about this term !

Followed the topic to know about this only.. smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2301
43
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Whats called “Play victim card”.. im unknown about this term !

How much balance you have? To play victim card you need minimum 100 to tell them that you kept balance for 23 validity pack and was unknown that it will be stopped in future. Now it is just a waste if you dont allow activation from balance. Please do it as without validity and Internet pack you are unable to recharge and there is no retailer herer too as this place is too far from city. cry You can make ur sound like you are poor helpless chap here. laughing

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3897
51
Expand
chingumboy wrote:

How much balance you have? To play victim card you need minimum 100 to tell them that you kept balance for 23 validity pack and was unknown that it will be stopped in future. Now it is just a waste if you dont allow activation from balance. Please do it as without validity and Internet pack you are unable to recharge and there is no retailer herer too as this place is too far from city. cry You can make ur sound like you are poor helpless chap here. laughing

Airtel CC acting level are much higher than Oscar winners.. so practically in airtel not possible but learned a victim card play trick laughing plus1

Missing