need help on Ms office professional Plus 2016

155°
Deal Cadet
saivenkatesh

Hello guys,
I need ms office professional Plus 2016 for my laptop . How to get this at cheaper price ? And also is cracked versions are fine to use ?
Pls share your reviews

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am using cracked MS office Pro Plus 2019 and its working just fine.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
RunZone wrote:

I am using cracked MS office Pro Plus 2019 and its working just fine.

Can u please dm the source link for download?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
saivenkatesh wrote:

Hello gals,
I need ms office professional Plus 2016 for my laptop . How to get this at cheaper price ?

had once seen some bloke @allianc3 post something about a restricted giveaway to @bikidas2060 in his thread.
maybe Bikidas🤗 bro could in-line pass it on to you (assuming that that bloke did pass it on to Biki bro and did not have any conditions like ONLY Biki bro should use it).
edit: oh eye sea, you already checked that thread https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/topics/ms-office-professional-plus-2019?f=1&page=3#post_7371165

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you are working in company or any of your friends then check if HUP is available.
Home Use Program.
You can get full enterprise/professional version of latest MS Office for just ₹ 600-800 (Normally $ 10)

This can be bought using corporate email id but once you have activation key you can link it to you Microsoft id and use it forever.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/home-use-p...am

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Bro Don’t Go For Crack Programs, God Is Watching , This Bad Karma Leads To Face Financial Problems In Near Future. Purchase It Legally From Authorised Reseller Or Microsoft Website.


Home and student 2019 Cost U 7k one time purchase. Word, excel, power point.


U might Get office 2019 pro for 500rs in google search.. keys will work but they are not genuine Method.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

had once seen some bloke @allianc3 post something about a restricted giveaway to @bikidas2060 in his thread.
maybe Bikidas🤗 bro could in-line pass it on to you (assuming that that bloke did pass it on to Biki bro and did not have any conditions like ONLY Biki bro should use it).
edit: oh eye sea, you already checked that thread https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/topics/ms-office-professional-plus-2019?f=1&page=3#post_7371165

Apologies for the late reply. Actually @guest_999 bhau shared another trick with me. It’s by kms server activation. And good thing is the server ll reside in our phone as an app. 🙂🙂🙂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Apologies for the late reply. Actually @guest_999 bhau shared another trick with me. It’s by kms server activation. And good thing is the server ll reside in our phone as an app. 🙂🙂🙂

arey 🤗ଛାତି😇 nothing like that.

besides, i mentioned that bloke @allianc3 just because he “claimed” to be ready to offer you (@bikidas2060 ) whatever irrelevant (for your needs) version s/he had.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

arey 🤗ଛାତି😇 nothing like that.

besides, i mentioned that bloke @allianc3 just because he “claimed” to be ready to offer you (@bikidas2060 ) whatever irrelevant (for your needs) version s/he had.

Bhai, 🙂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
UnderNation wrote:

Bro Don’t Go For Crack Programs, God Is Watching , This Bad Karma Leads To Face Financial Problems In Near Future. Purchase It Legally From Authorised Reseller Or Microsoft Website.


Home and student 2019 Cost U 7k one time purchase. Word, excel, power point.


U might Get office 2019 pro for 500rs in google search.. keys will work but they are not genuine Method.

agree to that.
but there are legit (legal) ways to own softwares, without paying for them or paying too little (compared) to (the prices of the) full retail version products.
Buying keys (except from erstwhile Vendors like DigitalRiver) is just as prone to getting pirated or illegally provided keys.

Besides Microsoft’s own (now depreciated) dreamspark.com which gave away full retail versions of many proprietary high end products.

there still exist student giveaways and sites like https://JourneyEd.com, https://onthehub.com to name a few.
With ISIC (in India isic.co.in/isic-card¿) one can and have got free software at JourneyEducation, while Microsoft has let many Indian educational institutions, libraries tie-up for their various programs and free software to existing students is readily available (onthehub is extensively used internationally by students, besides some other sites too).



not too aware if how KMS server or whatever it is. but @bikidas2060 @guest_999 …unlike Tally software in its early years, which provided call-in support even to users of pirated copies of Tally…
companies (that too brats like Microsoft ) can at any time, in times of need… completely deny (remote assistance or other) human support or help with repairs or recovery. So… i prefer to…
Free/less paid for… but products/VLKs that completely have running legit support from them blokes.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@aadimaanav I recommend getting legit key if it is possible for you to pay or you need support but if you can handle windows issues yourself or you just need to use a different version from your legit win 10 version then it is fine to use kms activation.e.g. Almost all laptops today are sold with genuine win 10 home edition but just to have the option to permanently block automatic driver updates or some other stuff if one uses kms activation to use win 10 pro instead of home then in my opinion it is fair enough.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
guest_999 wrote:

@aadimaanav I recommend getting legit key if it is possible for you to pay or you need support but if you can handle windows issues yourself or you just need to use a different version from your legit win 10 version then it is fine to use kms activation.e.g. Almost all laptops today are sold with genuine win 10 home edition but just to have the option to permanently block automatic driver updates or some other stuff if one uses kms activation to use win 10 pro instead of home then in my opinion it is fair enough.

well, to be honest, i do not have as much guilt either w.r.t. the last line and have myself done something similar.
Kindly tag bikidas2060 too if you can (as posts under moderation do NOT generate tags via manual tagging).
as in, with predatory behemoths like Microsoft, i did not feel ‘as much’ guilt in replacing the Win7 SOHO edition VLK (Volume Licencing key) of my HP branded AIO to the Win7 Ultimate VLK whiich Microsoft sold to HP/OEM.
Thereby converting my installation of the OS (on THE SAME branded AIO) to the same level as what HP sold to businesses.

I never really went past Windows 7 for personal use, so all this KMS thingy never crossed my mind.

But evil a very strange evil (even annoying) thing is, the Microsoft India support, EVEN AFTER taking remote access of the machine were either too dim-witted or just could not authenticate it to be a genuine installation…. DESPITE verifying the key..

I even recollect getting furious once, when the agent (remote access and simultaneous voice call) resorted to installing Belarc Advisor #facepalm instead of knowing their way around.
i think on that contact/call she/he had to get their supervisor (on my adamant request) to pacify me.

Long story short longer.
Paying for or wanting to get Microsoft support can anyway end up being an ↯↯↯↯exercise in futility.↯↯↯↯
↯↯↯↯↯↯↯↯
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ↯↯↯↯↯↯
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎↯↯↯↯
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎↯↯↯
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎↯
A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft’s electronic navigation and communications equipment. Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter’s position and course to fly to the airport. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritten sign, and held it in the helicopter’s window. The pilot’s sign said “WHERE AM I?” in large letters. People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign and held it in a building window. Their sign read: “YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER.” The pilot smiled, waved, looked at her map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked the pilot how the “YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER” sign helped determine their position. The pilot responded “I knew that had to be the Microsoft building because, like their technical support, online help and product documentation, the response they gave me was technically correct, but completely useless.”

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What happened to those cheap eBay keys? Are those still available?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
schumacher wrote:

What happened to those cheap eBay keys? Are those still available?

They are always available & I always suggest not to get them. smile

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@aadimaanav yeah MS support can be quite useless some times but then I have seen users which did get benefitted from even that level of support.
@bikidas2060

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

There’s something called OEM license. Google it

Critic Critic
Link Copied
shoaibmax wrote:

There’s something called OEM license. Google it

Yes there is oem license but not available locally in India & on international sites it still costs much more even if less than retail version prices.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can buy OEM key in around 10$

Missing