Need Help on Oyo booking

91°
Missing
Deal Cadet
27
147
7

I’m going to book oyo room for a night (Aug 16-17). I’ve 500 Rs oyo rupee after using 35% code, the final booking amount is less than 50rs.

Since the amount is low i doubt there will be some complications like denial of check-in. Please clarify me on this matter. Is there a possibility of rejecting my booking after I reached hotel?

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
41
1466
15

I don’t think they will reject your order for that. You have OYO rupee meaning it is real money bro.

Missing
Super Moderator
1,056
25374
789

Yes they can deny check-in. It’s better to book using pay at hotel option.

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2808
26

You can call the hotel directly and can get a confirmation from them about the booking. Also inform them the time at which you would check-in.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268

@Ananthth Search hotel number on Justdial and ask for booking confirmation.

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
147
7
Tejaa wrote:

@Ananthth Search hotel number on Justdialand ask for booking confirmation.

Thanks bro I’ll ask them

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
147
7
SleeperRAW wrote:

You can call the hotel directly and can get a confirmation from them about the booking. Also inform them the time at which you would check-in.

Thanks for the help

Missing
Super Moderator
1,056
25374
789
Tejaa wrote:

@Ananthth Search hotel number on Justdialand ask for booking confirmation.

Most of the hotel numbers connect to oyo customer care pensive

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2808
26
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Most of the hotel numbers connect to oyo customer care pensive

Before partnering with OYO they are listed at some other travel sites. So we can actually find their numbers.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Most of the hotel numbers connect to oyo customer care pensive

That is only if you search on Google or dial-through Oyo. But Justdial usually keeps the “direct number”. Even in some cases, they list personal number of the hotel manager. toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
59
2

They won’t deny they are receiving full payment.I have had experience withh booking rooms @ 99 and staying 5 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
147
7
Nigel wrote:

Yes they can deny check-in. It’s better to book using pay at hotel option.

Okay thanks bro plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2808
26
Icecube wrote:

They won’t deny they are receiving full payment.I have had experience withh booking rooms @ 99 and staying 5 days

I was denied check-in. The hotel manager said that all the rooms that was reserved for OYO are full. He asked me to cancel that booking and book directly with him at Rs2500. But the hotel was available at OYO for Rs750.
He was very rude.

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
147
7
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

I was denied check-in. The hotel manager said that all the rooms that was reserved for OYO are full. He asked me to cancel that booking and book directly with him at Rs2500. But the hotel was available at OYO for Rs750.
He was very rude.

When did you book your room? How many days prior to your stay?

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2808
26
Expand
Ananthth wrote:

When did you book your room? How many days prior to your stay?

Don’t remember the date. But I booked on the same day of check-in date.

Missing