Need help with AU small finance bank.

194°
Deal Cadet
gs619

Can anyone help with AU bank card ?

24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Open an AU Abhi account. It’s 0 balance OTP based account I guess.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
gs619 wrote:

Thanks, but opening account for just a transaction is too much.

Hmmm, depends. Having 2 accounts and 3 cards. I got one account online and got virtual DC. Upgraded it at 150 and got physical card. Saved 1000 last month. smile

Didn’t step out at all!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishekkjain wrote:

Hmmm, depends. Having 2 accounts and 3 cards. I got one account online and got virtual DC. Upgraded it at 150 and got physical card. Saved 1000 last month. smile

Didn’t step out at all!

MIN BAL?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

can a full KYC account be opened online in states where AU bank doesnt have any branches?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
DealFinder wrote:

can a full KYC account be opened online in states where AU bank doesnt have any branches?

+1.. cause read the reviewes on app ..people are saying after taking all the into , acc is not being opened due to no branch presence

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
dark.demon wrote:

+1.. cause read the reviewes on app ..people are saying after taking all the into , acc is not being opened due to no branch presence

i had a similar experience with jana bank… wasted several days following up…
now the account is being charged for not maintaining balance..
reported to RBI.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishekkjain wrote:

Hmmm, depends. Having 2 accounts and 3 cards. I got one account online and got virtual DC. Upgraded it at 150 and got physical card. Saved 1000 last month. smile

Didn’t step out at all!

Do we need physical card to get offers? offers not applicable on virtual card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
john78 wrote:

Do we need physical card to get offers? offers not applicable on virtual card?

Virtual card works.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
DealFinder wrote:

can a full KYC account be opened online in states where AU bank doesnt have any branches?

I guess no.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

im unable to register in au bank it says the name in pan card doesnt match with the name entered
any solution for this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sheethalmark511 wrote:

im unable to register in au bank it says the name in pan card doesnt match with the name entered
any solution for this?

You should have same name in PAN/Aadhar card. Only register via number linked to aadhar card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
abhishekkjain wrote:

You should have same name in PAN/Aadhar card. Only register via number linked to aadhar card.

but it cant be same na as the initials in pan card will written fully unlike adhar card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sheethalmark511 wrote:

im unable to register in au bank it says the name in pan card doesnt match with the name entered
any solution for this?

Try switching the First name, middle name and last name. Also, it is not necessarily the way how it is printed in the pan card. The printed name can be in different format like initials instead of full name.

Try logging into your income tax site and check how the name is present in your profile.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PAN and Aadhaar name should match as per tax norm for individuals #ITR.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

i had a similar experience with jana bank… wasted several days following up…
now the account is being charged for not maintaining balance..
reported to RBI.

what happened of this issue??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

what happened of this issue??

followed up again several times and finally after 9 months the account got changed to normal savings… hmm what a waste of time…but still good as their fd rates are better than other banks if you dont have any more banks left to keep your money with the threshold of 5lacs (Depository Insurance incase bank fails)per bank account..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

followed up again several times and finally after 9 months the account got changed to normal savings… hmm what a waste of time…but still good as their fd rates are better than other banks if you dont have any more banks left to keep your money with the threshold of 5lacs (Depository Insurance incase bank fails)per bank account..

but they dont offer viddeo kyc

Missing