Need information on axis bank credit card application

151°
Missing
Deal Newbie
77
53
0

I applied flipkart axis credit card 20 days back and today got sms saying “thank you for applying axis bank credit card the final decision will be communicated in 72hours” does anyone provide information what does it mean.

20 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
193
981
14

they have started reading your application form.
they will finish the task in next 72 hours.

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1675
97

Do they take so much time?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
895
6

Yes they take much time …and communication is also late..also you may not be able to track online…this is my experience.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4458
60

Best way to track is to keep checking your Axis Bank account → credit cards.
Even before receiving card approved SMS, you would see your card added there with Rs590 charges smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
77
53
0

I got verification call and address verification done today..

Missing
Deal Subedar
72
1057
21

What documents did yoh give??
ITR was asked??

Missing
Deal Newbie
77
53
0
VellaBoy wrote:

What documents did yoh give??
ITR was asked??

3 months payslips and bank statement (I don’t have axis account and given other bank account)

Missing
Deal Subedar
150
1058
13

Card approved?

Missing
Deal Cadet
21
110
6

What is the annual charge for this card

Missing
Deal Subedar
266
1277
9

U can track ur credit card application on axis asap app.

N i do not know y they msg u so late, mine was verifed in same day

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
1752
16
bankipad wrote:

U can track ur credit card application on axis asap app.

N i do not know y they msg u so late, mine was verifed in same days

This happens with Axis Bank Bro. I am Axis Bank Saving account and Credit Card Holder, still they took 1 month to approve mine Axis FK credit card.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
drjpatwa wrote:

Do they take so much time?

More than month.

Missing
Deal Newbie
77
53
0

Finally got message “Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.”

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
291
2
malli_18arjun wrote:

Finally got message “Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.”

today i got verification call….now how many days will it take to approve??

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
816
31

I can see the apply button has been enabled for the axis card in my flipkart app. Does it mean that the card is pre-approved or do i still have to go through the hassle of regular process? Is it enabled for everyone now?
I dont have any axis relationship whatsoever

Missing
Critic
225
1292
20
schumacher wrote:

I can see the apply button has been enabled for the axis card in my flipkart app. Does it mean that the card is pre-approved or do i still have to go through the hassle of regular process? Is it enabled for everyone now?
I dont have any axis relationship whatsoever

I doubt it. Enable option probably meant that you are now at least eligible to apply.Pre-approved card is never given to someone without having an existing relationship with card issuing bank.

Missing
Deal Cadet
88
207
4

I had applied for card 10 days ago. Got call on next day and executive visited to fill information and collect docs. He filled all information on tablet. Took pictures on tablet and collected doc’s. Now no update. Axis bank cc have no information. What to do?

Missing