need jio tv version link for fire tv stick

259°
Missing
Deal Subedar
27
1134
16

need jiotv version link for firetv

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
736
7

You can rather use ThopTV. You won’t need any other app

Missing
suspended
148
1622
14

Even I need it…. anyone who can guide on how to watch star and sony channels

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1209
18

Use Oreo TV Or ThopTV
In Oreo Tv, Star Channels Also Work
Thats Best For Firestick.
Use The Latest Version.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
170
3
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Use Oreo TV Or ThopTV
In Oreo Tv, Star Channels Also Work
Thats Best For Firestick.
Use The Latest Version.

do these apps have any geo blocking?
will it work fine in europe?

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1209
18
Expand
raj7254 wrote:

do these apps have any geo blocking?
will it work fine in europe?

Ya, Most Options Shows Worldwide In Oreo TV
While Some Are For India Only.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1800
16
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Use Oreo TV Or ThopTV
In Oreo Tv, Star Channels Also Work
Thats Best For Firestick.
Use The Latest Version.

I don’t agree with you , thop tv has more cont than oreo tv . Star channels are working in Thop TV.

Missing
Deal Cadet
21
110
6

Does Oreo tv works on mobile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Use Oreo TV Or ThopTV
In Oreo Tv, Star Channels Also Work
Thats Best For Firestick.
Use The Latest Version.

The problem with oreo tv is volume does not work from the app.

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1209
18
Expand
Alexios wrote:

The problem with oreo tv is volume does not work from the app.

@koolraj86 Yes Its Works On Mobile As Well.

@prabhat775 I Am Using The Latest Version On Firestick And Volume Has No Issue.
Try Reinstalling Or Download The Latest Version.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

@koolraj86 Yes Its Works On Mobile As Well.

@prabhat775 I Am Using The Latest Version On Firestick And Volume Has No Issue.
Try Reinstalling Or Download The Latest Version.

I meant can you control using firestick remote, the volume scroller doesn’t do anything in mine though i have latest version.

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1209
18
Expand
Alexios wrote:

I meant can you control using firestick remote, the volume scroller doesn’t do anything in mine though i have latest version.

Did You Synced Firestick Remote With Your TV ?

When You Setup Firestick For The 1st Time, Then This Options Pops To Sync Tv With Firestick Remote.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Did You Synced Firestick Remote With Your TV ?

Yes synced but the volume button, mute, power on/off does not work. Not able to figure out why. Tried all possible setting. Mine is micromax tv and firestick not able to operate it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1209
18
Expand
Alexios wrote:

Yes synced but the volume button, mute, power on/off does not work. Not able to figure out why. Tried all possible setting. Mine is micromax tv and firestick not able to operate it.

Recently There Was Firestick Os Update. Did You Do That ?

Try Factory Reset And Then Do Setup And Sync Once Again.

Missing
Critic
376
4095
51
Expand
Alexios wrote:

Yes synced but the volume button, mute, power on/off does not work. Not able to figure out why. Tried all possible setting. Mine is micromax tv and firestick not able to operate it.

The TV must also support control through HDMI port

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

The TV must also support control through HDMI port

I think it support otherwise no button should have worked. But firestick detect it as changhong and not micromax. If I choose manually also the correct setting is not there for my tv model.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

There is an problem in Oreo tv regarding all star channel .. they doesn’t show live shows they shows only one movie all time

Missing