Need latest info - How to transfer money from payzapp account to bank with <1% charges?

71°
Deal Subedar
ramadesidime

Need latest info – How to transfer money from payzapp account to bank with <1% charges?

Now the txns across the wallets are not working and most of the loop holes are closed, is there any new trick?

11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

<1% charges Not possible bro

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Pay bills or use on Amazon.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ZNZ wrote:

Pay bills or use on Amazon.

For bills, I use left over CB of amazon around 3k.
I use HDFC CC for all other payments using amazon and to gain RPs and 5%cb.
I also buy bigabsket vouchers. Even that BB accounts are full with GVs.
BBdaily is full with Citi offer.

Hence need suggestion for payzapp to bank for now and future use.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Sigma999 wrote:

<1% charges Not possible bro

Any thing less than 2% also ohhkk..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

For bills, I use left over CB of amazon around 3k.
I use HDFC CC for all other payments using amazon and to gain RPs and 5%cb.
I also buy bigabsket vouchers. Even that BB accounts are full with GVs.
BBdaily is full with Citi offer.

Hence need suggestion for payzapp to bank for now and future use.

Do you get 5% cashback on bill payment via HDFC card?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
SumanTmpl wrote:

Do you get 5% cashback on bill payment via HDFC card?

I buy GVs in smartbuy gyftr (gets 5% cb) and add it to amazon.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You bought GV’s using HDFC credit card or debit card (millenia debit card) ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

I buy GVs in smartbuy gyftr (gets 5% cb) and add it to amazon.

Also pls tell, In how much time do you get the cashback for Smartbuy Gyftr GV’s via HDFC Credit Card ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
RohitJain1 wrote:

Also pls tell, In how much time do you get the cashback for Smartbuy Gyftr GV’s via HDFC Credit Card ?

After 3 months for Regalia Credit card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

After 3 months for Regalia Credit card.

How much cb you got max in one month

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kvaishnav wrote:

How much cb you got max in one month

Not much, around 300 to 800 range.

Missing