Need phone suggestion

111°
Deal Subedar
Tjs15

i want to buy a new phone and i am convinced that a phone with Snapdragon 778g processor should be able to match my requirements in terms of the performance and casual gaming as i am currently using redmi k20 pro.

i saw one of the posts on reliance digital’s instagram page where samsung a52s 5g is available at reduced prices and cashback is also there so effectively it would cost around 26k.

i have also shortlisted following phones at around 22k-23k

samsung m52 

xiaomi 11 lite ne 5g

realme gt master edition.

should i go for a52s if it is available at that price or it can go further down in near future? 

Is it better than rest of these in terms of multimedia consumption, heavy web browsing, casual gaming and casual photography.

kindly suggest

26 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

Samsung M52 is a crap! Flooded with Bloatware,Adware Like Galaxy Appstore and all also there is no Stereo Speaker and also there is no OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION PRESENT FOR CAMERA! NO HEADPHONE JACK….GO WITH REALME GT OR XIAOMI

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shraaj wrote:

Samsung M52 is a crap! Flooded with Bloatware,Adware Like Galaxy Appstore and all also there is no Stereo Speaker and also there is no OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION PRESENT FOR CAMERA! NO HEADPHONE JACK….GO WITH REALME GT OR XIAOMI

which of the three has OIS?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
shraaj wrote:

Samsung M52 is a crap! Flooded with Bloatware,Adware Like Galaxy Appstore and all also there is no Stereo Speaker and also there is no OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION PRESENT FOR CAMERA! NO HEADPHONE JACK….GO WITH REALME GT OR XIAOMI

how about a52s 5g by spending extra 3-4 thousands

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Go with A52s 5G , 6GB variant should be available for effective 26-28k.
2nd option is Realme GT master at 20-22k in sale

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

best is 11 lite ne 5g….the most vfm phone of them all…. Currently using it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
mobileyog wrote:

Go with A52s 5G , 6GB variant should be available for effective 26-28k.
2nd option is Realme GT master at 20-22k in sale

do you know any chain store or online any way to get 6gb varient for under 28k.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
batmanBABA wrote:

best is 11 lite ne 5g….the most vfm phone of them all…. Currently using it

initially i was about to buy this one itself but then i just thought since i am using k20 pro right now, it wont feel like anything new or exciting also one major problem is google dialer and its recording announcement

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

how about a52s 5g by spending extra 3-4 thousands

Much better then

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied

A52s with OneUI 4 is so smooth and pleasing that you will enjoy this for many years. I suggest only Samsung Upper midrange /Premium phones.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Cool07 wrote:

A52s with OneUI 4 is so smooth and pleasing that you will enjoy this for many years. I suggest only Samsung Upper midrange /Premium phones.

thanks bro, i have narrowed it down to a52s (if any deal comes around 26k) and 11lite ( around 21k).

ill wait for next sale

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

check out iqoo z5

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
AS007 wrote:

check out iqoo z5

it has lcd screen and just 2 bands of 5g

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

do you know any chain store or online any way to get 6gb varient for under 28k.

Use Samsung corporate or student link

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

Use Samsung corporate or student link

Checked that, its for 29220 on them n no card offers. Not sure if they’ll give gst bill facility.

also many dimers have had bad experience with samsung online store, received refurbished phones n pathetic after sales service.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Checked that, its for 29220 on them n no card offers. Not sure if they’ll give gst bill facility.

also many dimers have had bad experience with samsung online store, received refurbished phones n pathetic after sales service.

Ok, I always had good experience with Samsung store. Bought 6 products in last 2 years (Phones and accessories).

You will get ADLD protection also , may be 1 year times prime as well.

If you go to Official Samsung offline store then you will get similar price , ~ 29k but instead of 1 year ADLD , they can bundle 1 year extended warrant

If your budget is touching 30k then I will suggest you to go for S20 FE 5G via corporate link available for 32k. Far better phone than A52s 5G overall.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

Ok, I always had good experience with Samsung store. Bought 6 products in last 2 years (Phones and accessories).

You will get ADLD protection also , may be 1 year times prime as well.

If you go to Official Samsung offline store then you will get similar price , ~ 29k but instead of 1 year ADLD , they can bundle 1 year extended warrant

If your budget is touching 30k then I will suggest you to go for S20 FE 5G via corporate link available for 32k. Far better phone than A52s 5G overall.

my concern was major updates and number of years of support. Besides number of 5g bands

also i was hoping to get a52s for around 27k 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

Ok, I always had good experience with Samsung store. Bought 6 products in last 2 years (Phones and accessories).

You will get ADLD protection also , may be 1 year times prime as well.

If you go to Official Samsung offline store then you will get similar price , ~ 29k but instead of 1 year ADLD , they can bundle 1 year extended warrant

If your budget is touching 30k then I will suggest you to go for S20 FE 5G via corporate link available for 32k. Far better phone than A52s 5G overall.

How to make Samsung Corporate Account? I’ve applied but they haven’t replied yet.

Thinking of purchasing one of these: Samsung M52 5G, A52s and S20 FE,

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

my concern was major updates and number of years of support. Besides number of 5g bands

also i was hoping to get a52s for around 27k 

A52s will definitely get 3 major OS updates and 4 years of security updates. That’s for sure.

Also there is possibility of it getting 4 OS updates and 5 years of security updates.

Please try to visit Samsung offline stores , you may get it for 27k.
It seems A53 will launch soon with not much upgrades, also it won’t have 3.5mm jack.

So i feel Samsung will phase out A52s soon, there is possibility of it’s price going down but quantity will be less.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

As I am aware there is nothing like creating Samsung corporate account.

You need to working in company where Samsung has tie up. Most companies have it .

Check following link where you have enter your company email id and OTP will be sent to that email.
After that you will see products with reduced price.

As I am aware there is nothing like creating Samsung corporate account.

You need to working in company where Samsung has tie up. Most companies have it .

Check following link where you have enter your company email id and OTP will be sent to that email.
After that you will see products with reduced price.

https://www.samsung.com/in/store/corp...e/

If you don’t have such email account then you can ask your friends.

I feel S20 FE 5G is best deal at 32k.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

A52s will definitely get 3 major OS updates and 4 years of security updates. That’s for sure.

Also there is possibility of it getting 4 OS updates and 5 years of security updates.

Please try to visit Samsung offline stores , you may get it for 27k.
It seems A53 will launch soon with not much upgrades, also it won’t have 3.5mm jack.

So i feel Samsung will phase out A52s soon, there is possibility of it’s price going down but quantity will be less.

yes, thats why am choosing a52s over s20fe. Samsung offline stores are selling it for 30-32k and there are no bank offers as of now.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

How to make Samsung Corporate Account? I’ve applied but they haven’t replied yet.

Thinking of purchasing one of these: Samsung M52 5G, A52s and S20 FE,

kotak, godrej kpmg are some of the companies i know that has tie up with samsung for corporate discount, using their domain email for logging in to the Samsung by the corporate login link will show u discounted prices.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

yes, thats why am choosing a52s over s20fe. Samsung offline stores are selling it for 30-32k and there are no bank offers as of now.

If price difference is less or equal to 5k then S20 FE 5G is much better deal. It’s flagship quality at 32k

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
mobileyog wrote:

As I am aware there is nothing like creating Samsung corporate account.

You need to working in company where Samsung has tie up. Most companies have it .

Check following link where you have enter your company email id and OTP will be sent to that email.
After that you will see products with reduced price.

https://www.samsung.com/in/store/corp...e/

If you don’t have such email account then you can ask your friends.

I feel S20 FE 5G is best deal at 32k.

Got it. My company is fairly new.

Btw, I got a friend who works at Just Dial. His ID worked.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tag me if there’s any deal on A52s around 25-27k

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
try_me wrote:

Tag me if there’s any deal on A52s around 25-27k

Yes through samsung corporate offer

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

Yes through samsung corporate offer

how

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply