Need phone suggestion

155°
Helpful
Tjs15

i want to buy a new phone and i am convinced that a phone with Snapdragon 778g processor should be able to match my requirements in terms of the performance and casual gaming as i am currently using redmi k20 pro.

i saw one of the posts on reliance digital’s instagram page where samsung a52s 5g is available at reduced prices and cashback is also there so effectively it would cost around 26k.

i have also shortlisted following phones at around 22k-23k

samsung m52 

xiaomi 11 lite ne 5g

realme gt master edition.

should i go for a52s if it is available at that price or it can go further down in near future? 

Is it better than rest of these in terms of multimedia consumption, heavy web browsing, casual gaming and casual photography.

kindly suggest

26 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Samsung M52 is a crap! Flooded with Bloatware,Adware Like Galaxy Appstore and all also there is no Stereo Speaker and also there is no OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION PRESENT FOR CAMERA! NO HEADPHONE JACK….GO WITH REALME GT OR XIAOMI

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

which of the three has OIS?

View 2 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Go with A52s 5G , 6GB variant should be available for effective 26-28k.
2nd option is Realme GT master at 20-22k in sale

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

do you know any chain store or online any way to get 6gb varient for under 28k.

View 11 more replies
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

best is 11 lite ne 5g….the most vfm phone of them all…. Currently using it

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

initially i was about to buy this one itself but then i just thought since i am using k20 pro right now, it wont feel like anything new or exciting also one major problem is google dialer and its recording announcement

Generous Generous
Link Copied

A52s with OneUI 4 is so smooth and pleasing that you will enjoy this for many years. I suggest only Samsung Upper midrange /Premium phones.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

thanks bro, i have narrowed it down to a52s (if any deal comes around 26k) and 11lite ( around 21k).

ill wait for next sale

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

check out iqoo z5

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

it has lcd screen and just 2 bands of 5g

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tag me if there’s any deal on A52s around 25-27k

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied