need reviews of realme 5 128gb

159°
Deal Subedar
gurkanwar

hey guys I thought of upgrading from redmi note 4 to realme 5 128gb…….any serious reviews are welcomed…..i bought it for 9799 after my sbi cc discount……selling my redmi note 4 64gb/4gb model at 4500 in local market………please advice or else I can cancel my order

33 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

128gb is overkill. 32gb is usually more than sufficient to install hell lot of apps. For data you can always buy a memory card of 64/128gb at much less price than the difference between a 32gb and 128gb device. The benefit is you can always move card to any new phone. You won’t also lose much money when it comes to resale in future.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

32 gb will vanish in no time. So 64gb is sufficient. Above that, buy memory card. @gurkanwar

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

So shall i go for 32 gb varient rather then 128gb

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Depends on your usage bro. If you go for 32gb and you install and use lot of apps, then I’m pretty sure after a few months you’ll regret buying 32gb. I’d strongly suggest to go for 64gb if your budget allows.

View 9 more replies
Link Copied

And will my sbi offer apply again…..i can buy a memory card though…will it be wise then?

Link Copied

I will be changing in 1+ year again….is it advisable 32gb varient…..just want a change/refresh since I am also using redmi note 5 pro 64gb

Link Copied

And yes…..getting the 32gb version at 7200

Link Copied

How much was 128gb, net cost to you?
Edit: never mind. Just saw in first post

View 4 more replies
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Don’t buy any 3gb ram phone go for 4gb or more for better experience for phone usage. My 3gb phone doesn’t perform well in low charge. And processor want to be top class.

Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

Ram is not everything, processor is also important.

View 6 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply