Need Solution for Network in feature phone !

60°
Missing
Community Angel
68
11880
225

Hi friends !

I have bought a feature phone from AliExpress in last sale which was delivered but when i insert a sim card it shows “Register failed”

Also tried setting network as manual where it shows network and when i try to set it shows same as " Register failed"

Phone bought is " Feature phone with dual SIM support

Any one who knows how to resolve this network issue can comment .

When i checked signal it shows 5 bars mean full coverage but sim getting register failed on display !

16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Analyst
101
6353
175

IMEI issue perhaps.

Missing
Critic
335
1698
28

Govt issued instructions to telecom companies few years back not to let “tempered IMEI number devices” register on network & most such devices were from China.

Missing
Community Angel
68
11880
225
guest_999 wrote:

Govt issued instructions to telecom companies few years back not to let “tempered IMEI number devices” register on network & most such devices were from China.

seems no use of that phone ,
I have registered a complaint with Aliexpress .

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26

Or it can be a issue with sim too. Try inserting with some other handset and check. If issue persists then replace the sim.

Missing
Community Angel
68
11880
225
SleeperRAW wrote:

Or it can be a issue with sim too. Try inserting with some other handset and check. If issue persists then replace the sim.

Done checking with that app , it shows ’ INVALID IMEI

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
Expand
syed786 wrote:

Done checking with that app , it shows ’ INVALID IMEI

that why it’s not connecting to any network. You can return the product. It won’t work in India.

Missing
Community Angel
68
11880
225
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

that why it’s not connecting to any network. You can return the product. It won’t work in India.

OK. ALREADY RAISED A DISPUTE WILL WAIT FOR 2 MORE DAYS TO GET RESULTS .

Missing
Community Angel
68
11880
225
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

that why it’s not connecting to any network. You can return the product. It won’t work in India.

Also seller sent another IMEI number today stating , change IMEI to this by dialing *#1122#

But this code not working , anyway to change , as New IMEI number sent by seller is genuine shows company name as well but how to change anyway ?

Missing
Critic
335
1698
28
Expand
syed786 wrote:

Also seller sent another IMEI number today stating , change IMEI to this by dialing *#1122#

But this code not working , anyway to change , as New IMEI number sent by seller is genuine shows company name as well but how to change anyway ?

If it can’t be changed by code then you will have to take it to a mobile repair shop where they will change it by using software & hardware connection.

Missing
Deal Subedar
95
1222
26

Risky Thing. Don’t Try Change Or Use That Phone. Just Return It As Quick You Can. Don’t Involve In IMEI Tempering.

Missing
Community Angel
68
11880
225

SEEMS SELLER IS CHEATER !

TODAY MY DISPUTE GOT 7 DAYS EXTENSION TIME & SELLER CONTACTED ME & TOLD TO UPLOAD VIDEO AS ALREADY SENT ALL SCREENSHOTS THOUGH SELLER DEMANDING VIDEO RECORDING.

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2690
67
syed786 wrote:

SEEMS SELLER IS CHEATER !

TODAY MY DISPUTE GOT 7 DAYS EXTENSION TIME & SELLER CONTACTED ME & TOLD TO UPLOAD VIDEO AS ALREADY SENT ALL SCREENSHOTS THOUGH SELLER DEMANDING VIDEO RECORDING.

u must return the product as its not a customer task to change imei .
send a video recording stating that phone is not recieving signals , take the refund .

Missing
Community Angel
68
11880
225

Dispute Results are out : Everyone check this you may learn not to order from Aliexpress in Future !
I have received a reply from Aliexpress and Dispute has been Finished ! So here Aliexpress Team marked Wrong Reason " Phone can’t turn On "
which was different from posted reason , so from this you can learn not to order from Aliexpress !
Though I have contacted CC and Filed an Appeal !

Here Seller cheated me by sending Invalid IMEI phone when tried to contact Aliexpress by initiating Dispute , Aliexpress marked it as Wrong Reason and rejected , so it took 5-7 days to occur this but this is Very Very Sad News for Buyers from Aliexpress !

Missing