need suggestion

77°
Super Stud
singh.sourab...

One of my friend asked me – Should he go back to technical field?

He is a state government employee.
Completed his engineering in 2015 in Electronic and telecommunications.
Started preparing for government exams as he wasn’t interested in private jobs.

But now he thinks he should use his technical degree to get a job as he is thinks that his technical knowledge knowledge will be waste.

Expired
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Brother assuming he is currently not in technical field and completed his degree in 2015, technical knowledge required in industry might be completely different from what he currently knows.

If he wants to join technical job, ask him to try for job without leaving current job. Talk to few people who are in technical job. Give some interviews before deciding.

I know being in a govt job and if not much work is there it feels you are wasting your talent. But don’t leave job because of that.
Start doing part time work in the field you want to go. That will give the real picture, whether you really want to leave or not.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

bhai job hai sarkari usi me kush rhe Jayda lalch accha nii …bki without technical knowledge degree kisi kam ki ni 😇

bhut competition haii 😄😄 Yha pe 

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

is he married? If not ask him get married. The dust will settle down.

I am assuming that he does not want to switch to technical for marriage reasons like less salary in govt. etc.

Edit:

jokes apart, if he is really wanted to switch to his core technical, ask him to look at current trends in electronics. There is a dreath of core electronic guys. Btw can he now look at simple electronic hacks on youtube and make something better by himself? For sure he will flourish then.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Will tell him

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply