Need suggestion regarding expired flipkart giftcard refund mode

283°
Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2254
27

I bought one product from flipkart using fk giftcard.and the card was used and expired on 21st December. i.e day before yesterday.now i wish to return the product as the product was damaged.i am getting refund option only in flipkart for return.so if i opt for refund where will i get the refund amount?in expired card or will they issue new giftcard since the giftcard was expired?

@Roushh @androgame @MJ911

18 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
498
1270
18

bro you will not get any amount as your card is expired now and same case applies in myntra too !!

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2254
27
freedealexpert wrote:

bro you will not get any amount as your card is expired now and same case applies in myntra too !!

Are you sure? One customer care executive from fk told as u said and another cc executive said they will issue new gift card with one year validity.so,i am in a dilemma now 😔

Missing
Deal Subedar
498
1270
18
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Are you sure? One customer care executive from fk told as u said and another cc executive said they will issue new gift card with one year validity.so,i am in a dilemma now 😔

i faced same situation for myntra 6month back and this is very clear when you have used any card balance and later on refund goes to that card only then how can you expect that they will issue new card in this situation !!

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2254
27
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

i faced same situation for myntra 6month back and this is very clear when you have used any card balance and later on refund goes to that card only then how can you expect that they will issue new card in this situation !!

Ya i am thinking the same as u think.but one cc guy saying they will issue new gv since the card was expired after usage,which is not reliable though.so,i am in a dilemma.so, posted here.let’s see what others will say.thnx and kg to u for ur suggestion bro.

Missing
Deal Subedar
498
1270
18
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Ya i am thinking the same as u think.but one cc guy saying they will issue new gv,which is not reliable though.so,i am in a dilemma.so, posted here.let’s see what others will say.thnx and kg to u for ur suggestion bro.

be careful buddy and ask in mail so you will have proof for future if any issue comes plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
442
3
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Ya i am thinking the same as u think.but one cc guy saying they will issue new gv since the card was expired after usage,which is not reliable though.so,i am in a dilemma.so, posted here.let’s see what others will say.thnx and kg to u for ur suggestion bro.

You will receive the refund in the form of gv…which they will reissue with 1 year validity…refund is always credited in original payment method unless other option specified by the customer….

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2254
27
Expand
freedealexpert wrote:

be careful buddy and ask in mail so you will have proof for future if any issue comes plus1

Though if i got proof, fk is not that much reliable.so let’s see.i highly appreciate your suggestions,tysm.

Missing
Deal Subedar
498
1270
18
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Though if i got proof, fk is not that much reliable.so let’s see.i highly appreciate your suggestions,tysm.

my pleasure blush

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2254
27
Expand
beingsimple wrote:

You will receive the refund in the form of gv…which they will reissue with 1 year validity…refund is always credited in original payment method unless other option specified by the customer….

You mean new gv with 1 year validity? Since the used one expired.hope you know we are discussing about flipkart not about amazon.

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
442
3
Expand
rajarew wrote:

You mean new gv with 1 year validity? Since the used one expired.

Yes bro…plus for your knowlegde many online shoppers intentimally  order something if their gv are near expiry and then they cancel it…because of that their gv expiry date is renewed…thats kind of a fraud…plus sometimes it leads to acc blocking..if done intentionaly…but since ur is a case of general return u should not worry…u will get a gift card with 1 year warranty…

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2254
27
Expand
beingsimple wrote:

Yes bro…plus for your knowlegde many online shoppers intentimally  order something if their gv are near expiry and then they cancel it…because of that their gv expiry date is renewed…thats kind of a fraud…plus sometimes it leads to acc blocking..if done intentionaly…but since ur is a case of general return u should not worry…u will get a gift card with 1 year warranty…

Dude again i am asking ,r u sure ? Amazon gonna definitely issue new gv, what’s in flipkart’s case?

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
442
3
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Dude again i am asking ,r u sure ? Amazon gonna definitely issue new gv, what’s in flipkart’s case?

Thats general rule of business dealing bro..they simply cant digest customers money which they state to refund..by citing expired gv as reason…but yes i have to acknowledge as flipkart being messy these days…you might have to follow them a bit.

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2254
27
Expand
beingsimple wrote:

Thats general rule of business dealing bro..they simply cant digest customers money which they state to refund..by citing expired gv as reason…but yes i have to acknowledge as flipkart being messy these days…you might have to follow them a bit.

In simple terms,you are saying that it’s a great difficulty to get my refund in new gv,right.infact i may loose my money though the return is genuine.

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
2288
33
Expand
rajarew wrote:

You mean new gv with 1 year validity? Since the used one expired.hope you know we are discussing about flipkart not about amazon.

Correct bro and if it’s like that then everyone would have used this trick to extend validity of gv

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Finally did u get refund in your flipkart ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2254
27
vikasrocks02572 wrote:

Finally did u get refund in your flipkart ?

Yes after completed the return process,they credited new gv of same value to my A/c.as I said you over pm.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Is it true?
Did u get new one?

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2254
27
Sidd50 wrote:

Is it true?
Did u get new one?

In my case,yes it was since it was a replacement issue but that doesn’t mean we get always for sure.so, confirm with cc before .

Missing