Need suggestions on tv

55°
Deal Cadet
garamjalebi

https://www.flipkart.com/iffalcon-tcl-107-9cm-4...

I ordered this one yesterday how is it ?does anyone have it ?

13 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Tcl is offering 2gb ram

I think u have purchased good one because other brands like realme , mi tv, motorola , oneplus are offering 1gb ram only for 24k and below tvs in 43 inch model…

Ram must be higher for apps experience

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is final price you are getting?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
bornsmart wrote:

What is final price you are getting?

I got @ 17500 with coupons and affiliate combined

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

I got @ 17500 with coupons and affiliate combined

Good price.. can you elaborate discount details?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bornsmart wrote:

Good price.. can you elaborate discount details?

All coupons check dd for the discount coupons on tv flipkart u will find it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

All coupons check dd for the discount coupons on tv flipkart u will find it

I have collected all coupons but getting 19.5k.. you may have ordered yesterday when all coupons were applying together, now it’s not.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bornsmart wrote:

I have collected all coupons but getting 19.5k.. you may have ordered yesterday when all coupons were applying together, now it’s not.

Bank discount will take u to some levels

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good tv for the price. You should take extended warranty for peace of mind.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
RaviKhanna wrote:

Good tv for the price. You should take extended warranty for peace of mind.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

Atleast one can take legal help if they don’t give services in warranty. Last time my one friend had a good experience with them, they replaced the tv panel. They took 20 days but overall money was saved.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
RaviKhanna wrote:

Atleast one can take legal help if they don’t give services in warranty. Last time my one friend had a good experience with them, they replaced the tv panel. They took 20 days but overall money was saved.

Which city? I think in metros they are totally fraud, in other cities kind of IMO.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Which city? I think in metros they are totally fraud, in other cities kind of IMO.

He lives in Dehradun. He had to call them 3-4 times but overall his experience was good since his led panel was replaced.

Missing