Need to buy 8 kg front load fully automatic was...

Need to buy 8 kg front load fully automatic washing machine.

75°
Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13

Please suggest, also state your logic/experience with that model.
Thanks

21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86

Just IFB. Nothing else.

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7

Haier has quite worked well . We bought it in 2013 or 2012 .. strong and. Sturdy until today ..

If cost is factor you can try this brand out else..

IFB as suggested above …

Also do check out croma for better discount …

If you have someone working in TCS you get some additional discount

Missing
Deal Cadet
46
296
1

I bought Bosch 6.5 kg washing machine 3 years ago. It is working well without any trouble.

Other good brands are IFB and Samsung.

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
601
8

How is IFB, can i suggest it to friend?

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
388
2
rsai01 wrote:

Just IFB. Nothing else.

Bro can you clear a doubt of mine..can we run automatic washing machine without overhead water tank? Means with direct water supply..as currently our overhead tank does not have enough water pressure

Missing
Deal Newbie
140
85
1

lg is also good using since 2013 n was very price effective

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
559
5
Expand
beingsimple wrote:

Bro can you clear a doubt of mine..can we run automatic washing machine without overhead water tank? Means with direct water supply..as currently our overhead tank does not have enough water pressure

So long as you ensure continuous stream of water whenever it requires, you are good to go for front load machines

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
559
5

@Tera_Jija
Specific to front loads:
If you are looking for latest inverter technology, LG is at its best. LG has been in market from quite a long. With similar technology, I would not recommend IFB.
if non-inverter that is induction motor based, I don’t have much preference.

Inverter technology
pros
silent and efficient( both washing and power)
more features/ possibilities in terms of wash type etc
cons
cost
complex hardware (this can be taken care by manufacturer service centers)

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
586
8

Front load always IFB but it will be costly. Top load, LG.. it’s also costly compared to other top load

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
388
2
Expand
andromeda wrote:

So long as you ensure continuous stream of water whenever it requires, you are good to go for front load machines

Great then…There is no water supply problem in my area..was not buying only due tank pressure issue…thanks for the reply bro smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
559
5
Expand
beingsimple wrote:

Great then…There is no water supply problem in my area..was not buying only due tank pressure issue…thanks for the reply bro smile

But as a precautionary check, you may check with your neighbors with similar setup (no tank) and still use front loads.

@beingsimple
update:
How good is the pressure from the existing water line? Enough to move a fat lizard off the floor? Or do you use any RO purifier without any fuss?

Like I mentioned earlier, it is best if you could get some data points from existing users around. Also make sure to check on the manufacturer they use.

As far as I understand, tank vs no-tank water line will make difference in the time it takes for the drum to fill. Longer in case of no-tank line due to less pressure.
For all the time water is going in, a control valve will be kept open which will only operate when there is power to it. Usually, these valves are not designed to operate for longer time. So tank or no-tank will effect the life of the valve, but not the wash quality.

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
1013
9

Atmanirbhar bano. Modi ji ki pukar hai. Haath se kapde dhona shuru karo

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13
andromeda wrote:

@Tera_Jija
Specific to front loads:
If you are looking for latest inverter technology, LG is at its best. LG has been in market from quite a long. With similar technology, I would not recommend IFB.
if non-inverter that is induction motor based, I don’t have much preference.

Inverter technology
pros
silent and efficient( both washing and power)
more features/ possibilities in terms of wash type etc
cons
cost
complex hardware (this can be taken care by manufacturer service centers)

Thanks for explanation. Actually I was also confused between LG and IFB, I liked technology of LG and build quality of IFB. So was confused a bit.

A bit #offtrack – Is your name someway inspired from @androgame ? wink stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
559
5
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

Thanks for explanation. Actually I was also confused between LG and IFB, I liked technology of LG and build quality of IFB. So was confused a bit.

A bit #offtrack – Is your name someway inspired from @androgame ? wink stuck_out_tongue

I use LG, and I don’t have any issues with build.

Not sure if you find it useful:
https://www.bijlibachao.com/washing-machine/ifb... Refer to the paragraph just before the Conclusion topic.

Nope, no androgame. One of the galaxies, that’s all. BTW I know nothing about the galaxy. I usually have very tough time choosing variable names in the code I write (software engineers will understand) or choosing a nickname/avatar.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Samsung works great. Used Lg and Whirlpool before wasn’t that satisfied with them tbh.

Missing
Deal Subedar
75
1213
11

Difference between Front Load and Top Load?

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13
B3A5T wrote:

Difference between Front Load and Top Load?

Front load cleans much better with compared to top load because turbulation is much better as in front load clothes move vertically whereas in top load they move horizontally.

Front load consumes much lesser water than top load.

Rest you can see in the video.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
rsai01 wrote:

Just IFB. Nothing else.

Ifb 8kg senator aqua sx 1400rpm – This is what i am using @Tera_Jija from several years.

Siemens/Bosch are the best in washing machine if you compare them with other brands.

But IFB is an INDIAN brand and they too have options. IFB is cheaper than these german brands and afterall german products are <3.

I was using siemens for abt 10-12 years without any issues then jumped to IFB and yes i am really loving it. They gave me 4 years super warranty so that covers every damn thing.

Btw, you are from which city?

#ApkaApnaJJ wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13

I am going to buy 7 kg IFB front load https://www.flipkart.com/ifb-7-kg-2d-wash-self-...

Basically I am thinking of buying it because I need atleast 7 kg capacity and I don’t want to pay extra for good looks or some useless wifi/touchscreen kind of features. So I have selected cheapest model in 7 kg range.
Please let me know if you have better suggestion.

Missing
Deal Newbie
82
40
0

Which capacity is best for family of 4 members????

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13
Vijay33 wrote:

Which capacity is best for family of 4 members????

8 Kg, I think.

I am a migrant worker actually. I have my job in Gurgaon and my parents live in Rajasthan. So I am buying 7 kg machine for my hometown. Generally it will be good for my parents or my occasional visit.

Missing