Need to close Axis Flipkart credit card

166°
Deal Cadet
79
146
2

So I am having axis Flipkart credit card since last 11 months..Was hoping that I will be able to spend 2 lac in an year but couldn’t,as I used other cards for my spends.Now within next 10 days I will be charged AMC of 500+gst on this card,which I don’t think is of much use.
Has anyone of you closed this credit card previously,have any axis customer care employee offered you any waiver of fees or equivalent axis edge points??Any experience in this matter will be highly appreciated.

23 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
174
1635
10

Why close it ? Even if you spent merely 12K on Flipkart using this card, you have recovered back the annual fee (5% CB of 12K is 600); Simple math says that you should never close this card !

204
5619
59

better hold it till big billion day.

177
980
7

Call customer care, and request to cancel it. If you are lucky, u will get call from axis team for LTF offer.

Note- before call, pay Full outstanding balance.

198
1919
26

Please Do update here what they offer you.

294
7273
74
nimod wrote:

Please Do update here what they offer you.

They won’t offer anything, FK Axis has long wait list irrespective of good/bad card.
even for my Myzone card which has 500/- fees reply was ‘u can close’

198
1919
26
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

They won’t offer anything, FK Axis has long wait list irrespective of good/bad card.
even for my Myzone card which has 500/- fees reply was ‘u can close’

Honestly, i too have axis FK but I could never understand why it’s so valuable for others.
I have it only for some ‘occasions’.
But the public eagerness is natural or marketing-magic, I can’t understand.
any way, FK axis is among my ‘spares’ only.

294
7273
74
Expand
nimod wrote:

Honestly, i too have axis FK but I could never understand why it’s so valuable for others.
I have it only for some ‘occasions’.
But the public eagerness is natural or marketing-magic, I can’t understand.
any way, FK axis is among my ‘spares’ only.

except for Amazon spends, I moved all my POS and general spends to FKAxis b’cos 1.5% CB to card in just a month with full clarity is preferred than DCB – Diners redemption is too complicated now like RP accrual, 12K fees dangling on head for 365days.

198
1919
26
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

except for Amazon spends, I moved all my POS and general spends to FKAxis b’cos 1.5% CB to card in just a month with full clarity is preferred than DCB – Diners redemption is too complicated now like RP accrual, 12K fees dangling on head for 365days.

Is fk axis still giving 1.5% for wallet loads?

174
1635
10
Expand
nimod wrote:

Is fk axis still giving 1.5% for wallet loads?

Btw, what’s all the fuss over wallet loading ? Why are people so much concerned with wallet recharges when they can use the card directly ? Am I missing something ?
P.S.: Paytm is hardly used nowadays, at least in tier 1 cities, all local stores have moved to UPI or PoS swipe…

78
3308
19
Simbha3 wrote:

better hold it till big billion day.

Will there be 10% discount using axis fk (usual 1500 cb on other cards),
has fk run any sales using axis fk card in the past, if yes then i will apply

210
2971
117
Expand
insta wrote:

Will there be 10% discount using axis fk (usual 1500 cb on other cards),
has fk run any sales using axis fk card in the past, if yes then i will apply

Only during BBD there was offer of 10% off. So effectively 10+5% for axis fk card user.

49
9847
127
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

Only during BBD there was offer of 10% off. So effectively 10+5% for axis fk card user.

Fk and axis only promoting other variant of Axis credit cards on FK website
the shitty Axis buzz card and 1 more Axis card

39
5576
161
Expand
insta wrote:

Will there be 10% discount using axis fk (usual 1500 cb on other cards),
has fk run any sales using axis fk card in the past, if yes then i will apply

it has… i think last BBD

53
342
4
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Call customer care, and request to cancel it. If you are lucky, u will get call from axis team for LTF offer.

Note- before call, pay Full outstanding balance.

Did anyone got this card as LTF?

706
5833
60
Expand
neo13 wrote:

Did anyone got this card as LTF?

Flipkart Axis card is never given as LTF.

706
5833
60
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

Btw, what’s all the fuss over wallet loading ? Why are people so much concerned with wallet recharges when they can use the card directly ? Am I missing something ?
P.S.: Paytm is hardly used nowadays, at least in tier 1 cities, all local stores have moved to UPI or PoS swipe…

Ease of meeting spending target bro.e.g.many cards have 1 lakh spending for charge reversal & many banks do a round down for calculating rewards on transactions so for 10 points on 100 rupees transaction you will get same 10 point for all transactions ranging from 101 to 199. In wallet no such issues because once you load a wallet with 10000 & then spend even 10 rupees it is all the same. Another advantage is meeting spending target when no other way is left so your spend is 85k & you need 1 lakh else 590 card fee to be paid so load 15k in wallet & earn reward points as well as meet the spend target for card fee waiver.

140
497
5
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Ease of meeting spending target bro.e.g.many cards have 1 lakh spending for charge reversal & many banks do a round down for calculating rewards on transactions so for 10 points on 100 rupees transaction you will get same 10 point for all transactions ranging from 101 to 199. In wallet no such issues because once you load a wallet with 10000 & then spend even 10 rupees it is all the same. Another advantage is meeting spending target when no other way is left so your spend is 85k & you need 1 lakh else 590 card fee to be paid so load 15k in wallet & earn reward points as well as meet the spend target for card fee waiver.

i hv received fk card can u tell me what r advantage of this card other than fk 5%

706
5833
60
Expand
Novizio wrote:

i hv received fk card can u tell me what r advantage of this card other than fk 5%

1.5% on all other transactions but in reality many other transactions don’t work.e.g.payzapp bill payments almost always fail with some error. Insurance premium payment also is not sure considering not many people suggest this card for insurance premium payment.

P.S. btw how old your relation with axis was & what docs you gave for getting this card(like some income proof,itr etc or basis of some axis card).

140
497
5
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

1.5% on all other transactions but in reality many other transactions don’t work.e.g.payzapp bill payments almost always fail with some error. Insurance premium payment also is not sure considering not many people suggest this card for insurance premium payment.

P.S. btw how old your relation with axis was & what docs you gave for getting this card(like some income proof,itr etc or basis of some axis card).

i had an asap ac almost for 2 years mostly that’s it n asked my salary slip n ekyc

50
25
0
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

They won’t offer anything, FK Axis has long wait list irrespective of good/bad card.
even for my Myzone card which has 500/- fees reply was ‘u can close’

My zone is life time free for me used for bookmyshow 25% directly cashback

706
5833
60
Expand
Novizio wrote:

i had an asap ac almost for 2 years mostly that’s it n asked my salary slip n ekyc

For ekyc did they asked for aadhaar photocopy/original in video chat or printed form or did they just asked for aadhaar number & fingerprint scan.

140
497
5
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

For ekyc did they asked for aadhaar photocopy/original in video chat or printed form or did they just asked for aadhaar number & fingerprint scan.

adhar no n finger print

Missing