Need Urgent help

50°
Missing
Deal Subedar

Flipkart
I wanted to order one Phone the first time amount got deducted but it showed that payment failed so if money got deducted we will refund you so I placed my order for the second time and now both phones have been shipped to me and they are saying we will not place a return request for your mistake please help me in this case

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

Jst cancel one order or else dont accept during delivery.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Pikachu_ wrote:

Jst cancel one order or else dont accept during delivery.

I ordered yesterday and had no clue about “two phones” and they got delivered in one box within one day itself when I opened that time I realized. I have two same phones which are of no use to me cry cry

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
parikhmanaal156 wrote:

I ordered yesterday and had no clue about “two phones” and they got delivered in one box within one day itself when I opened that time I realized. I have two same phones which are of no use to me cry cry

Do u have different order id’s

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

Do u have different order id’s

Yes sir but I had no clue because I didn’t check it cause last night it got shipped and today morning it got delivered in one parcel I am at fault also of not checking my order history. But when I first time placed my order it got failed and it didn’t even reflect on my payment orders page.

Missing
suspended

Best thing to do is Sell one on olx. Sealed pack.

Missing
Deal Subedar
dimer11 wrote:

Thats always an option but didnt want that much hassle

Missing
Deal Subedar
dimer11 wrote:

Guys when I sell my phone on olx , the buyer wants to see my ID proof and wants a picture of it should I allow him to do so?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Y didnot u canceled the order at the time of dilvery

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
parikhmanaal156 wrote:

Guys when I sell my phone on olx , the buyer wants to see my ID proof and wants a picture of it should I allow him to do so?

Must be some scam

Missing
suspended
Expand
parikhmanaal156 wrote:

Don’t give id to any buyer on olx. Just give bill and mobile

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
parikhmanaal156 wrote:

You also ask for the same, then it’s even

Missing