Hot Deal

need youtube premium

382°
Deal Cadet
gautam2usa226

Hi,

Is there any way to get Youtube premium or at least Youtube Music Premium ?
I want to use it with google assistant.

I don’t see it in Flipkart rewards.

57 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If you are okay with mod apps, then try YouTube Vanced.
Flipkart has stopped offering YouTube premium.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I need to use with Google Assistant…. so they need Youtube premium subscription activated, to work with.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
gautam2usa226 wrote:

I need to use with Google Assistant…. so they need Youtube premium subscription activated, to work with.

Vanced also works with Google assistant.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

I am willing and I can bring two people who are interested. Let me know, then we can create our own family plan 😅.
I am not sure if we will be able to use it in different states in India, I heard (not sure) that in other countries it’s not possible.

@gautam2usa226

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

I am willing and I can bring two people who are interested. Let me know, then we can create our own family plan 😅.
I am not sure if we will be able to use it in different states in India, I heard (not sure) that in other countries it’s not possible.

@gautam2usa226

family plan discontinued temporarily in india

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
chai_lover wrote:

family plan discontinued temporarily in india

It is back now bro, I think from 1st October on Windows/Android
189/month from Chrome/Android and 199/month from iOS (it was always present as billing is done by apple)

Edit: For Youtube premium, it’s 249/month on iOS, I mistakenly shared the pricing of Youtube Music

https://ibb.co/t...vt
https://ibb.co/0...nr

Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

It is back now bro, I think from 1st October on Windows/Android
189/month from Chrome/Android and 199/month from iOS (it was always present as billing is done by apple)

Edit: For Youtube premium, it’s 249/month on iOS, I mistakenly shared the pricing of Youtube Music

https://ibb.co/t...vt
https://ibb.co/0...nr

thanks bro.. didn’t know it got restored…but somehow payment is failing..will check after sometime.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
chai_lover wrote:

thanks bro.. didn’t know it got restored…but somehow payment is failing..will check after sometime.

Buy Google Play points from Amazon, Woohoo, GPay, etc  and pay with that for subscription.
It’ll be cheaper that way.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Buy Google Play points from Amazon, Woohoo, GPay, etc  and pay with that for subscription.

Doesnt work
Subscriptions need to be paid with bank mandates
And cannot be paid with google play points
Try adding primary payment option to google play and see for yourself

@Abhishek012

Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

Doesnt work

@Abhishek012

Yesterday only activated youtube premium @ 139 for 1 month using Google play balance.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

Yesterday only activated youtube premium @ 139 for 1 month using Google play balance.

I said subscription which is for 129/month
What you selected was prepaid payment of 139/month

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

Doesnt work

@Abhishek012

You can buy youtube premium subscription using Google Play voucher.

First you need to add minimum Rs129 Google Play voucher in your Google Play store then you will get Google Play voucher/balance option.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720635/medium/804965941lyMWM.jpg?1635397532

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Actually I purchased Lenovo smart clock and it has google assistant.
So when I select YouTube music service to listen songs and ask it to play specific song… it says that to listen to song of choice, one needs premium service. Till then listen whatever the music service plays pensive

Used Gaana service there but it sometimes plays different songs.

Not sure about Spotify. Does it do same what YouTube music does or plays whatever song user has requested, without any premium subscription ??

Anyone having first hand experience ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
gautam2usa226 wrote:

Actually I purchased Lenovo smart clock and it has google assistant.
So when I select YouTube music service to listen songs and ask it to play specific song… it says that to listen to song of choice, one needs premium service. Till then listen whatever the music service plays pensive

Used Gaana service there but it sometimes plays different songs.

Not sure about Spotify. Does it do same what YouTube music does or plays whatever song user has requested, without any premium subscription ??

Anyone having first hand experience ?

Spotify works great. I have nest mini. I dont have a paid account on Spotify but ads are pretty less and you get to play songs of your choice too.

Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

how to pay via Google Play points? i only see card option in youtube app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

You can buy youtube premium subscription using Google Play voucher.

First you need to add minimum Rs129 Google Play voucher in your Google Play store then you will get Google Play voucher/balance option.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720635/medium/804965941lyMWM.jpg?1635397532

Ooo chicha jaan
Try kiya hai tabhi bata rhe hai…
Vo sirf dikhane k liye rkha hai google play credits
129 monthly recurring payment hai so cannot be paid with google play points…

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

Doesnt work

@Abhishek012

Bruh,i am paying for YouTube premium subscription all these monts with Google play balance only.
Check above screenshots i shared.
Never used cards or upi for YouTube subscription

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Bruh,i am paying for YouTube premium subscription all these monts with Google play balance only.
Check above screenshots i shared.
Never used cards or upi for YouTube subscription

I think what @DemonSlayer is trying to say is that with google play credits, you can’t have automatic deduction every month and therefore once your membership expires, you’ll again have to come back to youtube to purchase new membership.

So this is membership and not subscription as per him, I guess.

As far as I think that’s what you do after every 3 months, as per your screenshot. You come back and purchase another 3 months membership with google play credits and so on.

Please correct me if that’s not the case.

Anyway, my query behind this post was to get youtube premium either through membership or subscription or best if free using some code or something else.

And after @dealpanda comment regarding Spotify, I created free account there and using it without any issues.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
gautam2usa226 wrote:

I think what @DemonSlayer is trying to say is that with google play credits, you can’t have automatic deduction every month and therefore once your membership expires, you’ll again have to come back to youtube to purchase new membership.

So this is membership and not subscription as per him, I guess.

As far as I think that’s what you do after every 3 months, as per your screenshot. You come back and purchase another 3 months membership with google play credits and so on.

Please correct me if that’s not the case.

Anyway, my query behind this post was to get youtube premium either through membership or subscription or best if free using some code or something else.

And after @dealpanda comment regarding Spotify, I created free account there and using it without any issues.

In India, the most we can get is 3 months. We still don’t have any annual plans here yet.
I proposed we create a family (189/month – 5 members) and split the cost equally, Less than 40/month is dirt cheap.

Youtube Music has all the songs you’ll ever need, so I don’t even bother about Spotify (though I have a subscription), I am not sure about @dealpanda ’s observation about fewer ads. I get a lot of ads (ss below, Minutes long ad) If I use Spotify.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720674/medium/Screenshot_20211028-132929_WhatsApp.jpg?1635407997

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Pool few members and take family plan. I think it is working when all members in India. I think we don’t have Google Play credits option for this plan, they didn’t allow me that option when I was trying, only card they have allowed me.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

Ooo chicha jaan
Try kiya hai tabhi bata rhe hai…
Vo sirf dikhane k liye rkha hai google play credits
129 monthly recurring payment hai so cannot be paid with google play points…

I have used many times recurring payments with Google Play voucher. rolleyes

In fact, I have also suggested to many people used Google Play voucher, i always get a ‘thanks’ reply. You are the first one who told me that Google Play voucher is not working on recurring payments youtube premium subscription. grinning

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

I have used many times recurring payments with Google Play voucher. rolleyes

In fact, I have also suggested to many people used Google Play voucher, i always get ‘thanks’ reply. You are the first one who told me that Google Play voucher is not working on recurring payments youtube premium subscription. grinning

Agreed 100%, it’s the most efficient and cheapest method to get Youtube Premium.
The best offer I have seen is Amazon’s Flat 50 cashback (2,3 times/ year) on a 100rs Google Pay Balance purchase, followed by Gpay and Woohoo.
And “Google Play Rewards App” is also great, so far I have made more than 700rs in Google Play Balance for free by filling google’s survey.

Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Agreed 100%, it’s the most efficient and cheapest method to get Youtube Premium.
The best offer I have seen is Amazon’s Flat 50 cashback (2,3 times/ year) on a 100rs Google Pay Balance purchase, followed by Gpay and Woohoo.
And “Google Play Rewards App” is also great, so far I have made more than 700rs in Google Play Balance for free by filling google’s survey.

what’s the best way to buy Google Play voucher now? i need it to buy family plan

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Toh try karlo premium subscription lene ka 129 wala
Or screenshot daal ke proof kardo
Mai bhi agree ho jaunga
Edit- you may have ios
Not working on my android smartphone

Link Copied

agree with most of the dimers here; google play voucher works for youtube premium, been using it for almost a year now; works easily within the same country for family members; gives issue when changing account country although laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/720667/medium/Screenshot_20211028-125251_Gmail.jpg?1635405822@DemonSlayer

Bol bolke thak gaya 399 / 129 wale plans prepaid hai
Mai 129/189 wale monthly recurring payments ki baat kar rha hu

Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

the more u roam around cities (different), the more surveys they give. earlier I also used to get adequate surveys, but since past year I’m getting close to none surveys as I’m in a village cry

Missing