Hot Deal Netflix Shows to watch?

836°
Deal Lieutenant
340
3164
21

Bhaiyon aur Behno, iss weekend ko NETFLIX ke naam karne k liye, Kaunsi Webseries aur Movies ka sahara liya jaaye?

90 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
125
292
2

As you must have watched all mainstream shows, go for some documentaries type series like icarus, world’s extraordinary homes etc

50
42106
399

Is it for new Netflix users only now??? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

179
826
8
Bimbasar wrote:

As you must have watched all mainstream shows, go for some documentaries type series like icarus, world’s extraordinary homes etc

bro, how to switch to US netflix to watch world’s extraordinary homes without using VPN?

125
292
2
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

bro, how to switch to US netflix to watch world’s extraordinary homes without using VPN?

You can’t, you need good vpns to watch regional locked content btw it was on Netflix India last ye. ar

50
42106
399
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

You can’t, you need good vpns to watch regional locked content btw it was on Netflix India last ye. ar

U r right… I was also confused if I saw this on Netflix or Youtube

136
356
6

Our planet series is a must watch. If you are into sports documentaries then watch ‘the last dance’ of michael Jordan chicago bulls. ‘Masaba Masaba’ show.

91
35749
609
Nationalist wrote:

Bhaiyon aur Behno, iss weekend ko NETFLIX ke naam karne k liye, Kaunsi Webseries aur Movies ka sahara liya jaaye?

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is an interactive movie with five different endings

125
292
2
senamit520 wrote:

Our planet series is a must watch. If you are into sports documentaries then watch ‘the last dance’ of michael Jordan chicago bulls. ‘Masaba Masaba’ show.

Overlapping themes from planet earth specially season 2 shots are directly copied.

50
42106
399

I enjoyed watching that Magical Andes once. Will watch it again if I couldn’t find anything else.

195
7839
24
Expand
goss8877 wrote:

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch is an interactive movie with five different endings

very interesting 🔮
what it means bro? can user chose the ending? 🤔
or is it random or it gets shown depending on viewers digital profile or footprint 👣?

Bdw I know little similar concept where some high profile hollywood directors shoot 2-3 different climaxes of same movie 🎥. No other person knows actual ending. This is to prevent end getting leaked❗️Smart no❓😎

0
27595
323
Expand
pingpong wrote:

very interesting 🔮
what it means bro? can user chose the ending? 🤔
or is it random or it gets shown depending on viewers digital profile or footprint 👣?

Bdw I know little similar concept where some high profile hollywood directors shoot 2-3 different climaxes of same movie 🎥. No other person knows actual ending. This is to prevent end getting leaked❗️Smart no❓😎

Depending on your choices (multiple questions throughout the movie runtine), the ending varies

155
212
2

Please don’t watch Indian webseries on Netflix it’s a waste of time ,poor cinematography, poor direction nothing good in it

195
7839
24
Expand
getready wrote:

Depending on your choices (multiple questions throughout the movie runtine), the ending varies

Reel life just like real life isn’t it?
Depending upon the choices we make, future events unfold (deep breath)

0
27595
323
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Reel life just like real life isn’t it?
Depending upon the choices we make, future events unfold (deep breath)

Reel*
Like choices for lead role in the film to decide on something

50
42106
399

🔟 minutes to go…. Is it juat stream only or download? Just asking 😂

195
7839
24
Expand
getready wrote:

Reel*
Like choices for lead role in the film to decide on something

Sorry honestly didn’t understand your comment pls clarify when convenient.
On my part, I meant this film (reel life) is similar to real life

195
7839
24
saucap wrote:

🔟 minutes to go…. Is it juat stream only or download? Just asking 😂

@pingpong just finished dinner 😞 and very tired so going to 🛏
You guys enjoy 👍🏻 🙂

199
6065
89

If we download some series offline . will it be available later after this free is over ?

0
27595
323
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

If we download some series offline . will it be available later after this free is over ?

No!
Anyways ..I don’t think they will allow “Offline Downloads”
cc @saucap

199
6065
89
Expand
getready wrote:

No!
Anyways ..I don’t think they will allow “Offline Downloads”
cc @saucap

I think it will be .lets see.

Looks like promotion strategy + load testing .

Missing