Hot Deal Netflix Testing 3 Months, 6 Months & 1 Year Plan & get upto 50% discount

1285°
Missing
Shopping Friend
456
8606
132

Netflix Testing New Long Term Plans With Up to 12 Months of Subscription & get upto 50% discount

Quarterly plan – Rs 1,919
if the subscribers would have paid for Netflix on a month on month basis, then the subscription for three months would have cost them Rs 2,397, the subscribers would be enjoying a discount of 20% on this price.

6 months plan – Rs 3,359
if the subscribers were to pay for 6 months of Netflix, separately, then they would have to pay Rs 4,794.

Yearly Plan – Rs 4,799
For a regular subscription of Netflix for twelve months straight, the subscribers would have paid Rs 9,588. However, with this plan, the subscribers would enjoy a discount of 50%.

32 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1319
35

Purchase 1 year plan and share credentials with friends and charge them monthly biggrin

Missing
Deal Cadet
25
450
35

Is everybody getting these prices?

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1212
13

650 approx. for a month? flushed
Why is it so costly? Are they giving away gold with this subscription?

I find even Amazon prime at 999 costly for an year.

Missing
Shopping Friend
456
8606
132
AppleFan wrote:

Purchase 1 year plan and share credentials with friends and charge them monthly biggrin

Good Idea smile

Missing
Analyst
28
3288
28

Is purchasing Netflix worth it? I download torrents mostly sweat_smile

Missing
Shopping Friend
456
8606
132
Vaastav wrote:

Is purchasing Netflix worth it? I download torrents mostly sweat_smile

No, I watched Netflix series FREE of cost.

search on Google “123Movies (series/movie name)”

you get live streaming from 123Movies websites.

Missing
Analyst
28
3288
28
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

No, I watched Netflix series FREE of cost.

search on Google “123Movies (series/movie name)”

you get live streaming from 123Movies websites.

Thanks bro sunglasses

I use https://lookmo...ag if I want to stream online.

Mostly I download as I like high bitrates smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
228
2855
118
Vaastav wrote:

Is purchasing Netflix worth it? I download torrents mostly sweat_smile

definitely worth it…

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
166
1

I’m unable to see this in my account. Any idea how to migrate from 799 plan to 4799 plan?

Missing
Deal Subedar
228
2855
118
dreamist wrote:

I’m unable to see this in my account. Any idea how to migrate from 799 plan to 4799 plan?

yeah. same with me.

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1558
26
Vaastav wrote:

Is purchasing Netflix worth it? I download torrents mostly sweat_smile

Not worth it at all.
Most international content is not available in India and half the Indian content they do produce by themselves is Hinduphobic. Quite idiotic.

Missing
Analyst
28
3288
28
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Not worth it at all.
Most international content is not available in India and half the Indian content they do produce by themselves is Hinduphobic. Quite idiotic.

Yup agree on that thanks not buying it smile

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Not worth it at all.
Most international content is not available in India and half the Indian content they do produce by themselves is Hinduphobic. Quite idiotic.

try ty replicate success of bahubali

Missing
Community Angel
127
33437
551
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

Thanks bro sunglasses

I use https://lookmo...ag if I want to stream online.

Mostly I download as I like high bitrates smile

For a torrent user, buying netflix is just like buying apple’s latest iphone by a android user
You would end up paying five times more for the same thing wink
Torrents are free, so the hole is much bigger in the pocket
Of course, it comes as a status symbol smile

Missing
Community Angel
127
33437
551
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

half the Indian content they do produce by themselves is Hinduphobic. Quite idiotic.

confused Never understood these concepts, i could watch anything if i feel that its interesting sunglasses
Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1558
26
Expand
androgame wrote:
confused Never understood these concepts, i could watch anything if i feel that its interesting sunglasses

Same here, but there comes a time when enough is enough and you have to draw a line.
You should look at the bigger picture and stop defending the propaganda against us.
Hindus and our culture are an easy target for brainwashing through media from decades since everyone is so damn liberal through Hindu culture itself.
Equality doesn’t mean shyt if only one religion is targeted even when its a majority only on the belief that they are sheep and would do nothing about it.
In BengaLuru schools now singing Christian songs is “cool” but singing Hindu songs is not secular. Schools are forcibly removing any kind of Hindu symbols on students bodies and accessories while the rest are never even asked to remove them. This has happened with most of my younger school going cousins. This is horrifying for someone like me whose school had classical programs every month.
Brainwashing kids against our own culture is not done.

Missing
Community Angel
127
33437
551
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Same here, but there comes a time when enough is enough and you have to draw a line.
You should look at the bigger picture and stop defending the propaganda against us.
Hindus and our culture are an easy target for brainwashing through media from decades since everyone is so damn liberal through Hindu culture itself.
Equality doesn’t mean shyt if only one religion is targeted even when its a majority only on the belief that they are sheep and would do nothing about it.
In BengaLuru schools now singing Christian songs is “cool” but singing Hindu songs is not secular. Schools are forcibly removing any kind of Hindu symbols on students bodies and accessories while the rest are never even asked to remove them. This has happened with most of my younger school going cousins. This is horrifying for someone like me whose school had classical programs every month.
Brainwashing kids against our own culture is not done.

I agree, that there should be equality among all, if they are removing for a particular religion then it should be done for all religions alike (unless it is a christian institution itself).
But sometimes bringing these things into entertainment doesnt sound cool to me
E.g. RSS declared The family man anti hindu, despite me watching the complete series , i watched it again , but alas didnt find anything of that sort, i never understand the meaning of anti hindu or anti islam, even if a series mentions the word “beef” they term it anti hindu, or if its “pork” then anti – muslim. I dont understand this particular exaggeration

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1558
26
Expand
androgame wrote:

I agree, that there should be equality among all, if they are removing for a particular religion then it should be done for all religions alike (unless it is a christian institution itself).
But sometimes bringing these things into entertainment doesnt sound cool to me
E.g. RSS declared The family man anti hindu, despite me watching the complete series , i watched it again , but alas didnt find anything of that sort, i never understand the meaning of anti hindu or anti islam, even if a series mentions the word “beef” they term it anti hindu, or if its “pork” then anti – muslim. I dont understand this particular exaggeration

Idk about Family Man but it didn’t look Hinduphobic to me on Amazon Prime from the ads.
Netflix on the other hand has a proven track record for dissing Hinduism through its Hindi content. You can be damn sure they wouldn’t outright diss Islam itself like they do with Hinduism since they want to be popular in over 50 Islamic countries and most of them are not tolerant of any criticism or mockery.
None of my cousins are studying in Christian schools. One cousin even studies in the same school as I did. What’s happening doesn’t even sound real to me today.

Missing
Pro Budding Star
398
5834
107
Expand
androgame wrote:

For a torrent user, buying netflix is just like buying apple’s latest iphone by a android user
You would end up paying five times more for the same thing wink
Torrents are free, so the hole is much bigger in the pocket
Of course, it comes as a status symbol smile

Do you use Netflix?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0

At least add more content before making those new plans. There are so many contents missing.

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
676
4

I am happy to take 4800 plan with 4 screens and share it among friends with 1/4th contribution each. 1200 for year is almost equal to 999. So they are almost coming to Indian pricings in indirectly.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
jambui wrote:

I am happy to take 4800 plan with 4 screens and share it among friends with 1/4th contribution each. 1200 for year is almost equal to 999. So they are almost coming to Indian pricings in indirectly.

Have they started offering these yearly plans? I can’t see it my account.

Missing
Community Angel
127
33437
551
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Do you use Netflix?

No bro, was sharing with a friend, but that membership ended 3 months back
Dont get much time for streaming these days

Missing
Pro Budding Star
398
5834
107
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Have they started offering these yearly plans? I can’t see it my account.

They are rolling in phases for testing purposes

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
240
7

I can’t see them either

Missing
Deal Cadet
144
456
2

anybody else able to see 50% off plans in thier account as i could only se 799 plan ?

Missing