new ICICI credit card not working

157°
Missing
Deal Cadet
161
756
4

How do I activate my New ICICI credit card?

24 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1621
17
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

yeah but that does not mean card wont work

credit card services are down since you mentioned new card, card activation also comes under services.

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
756
4
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Might be applicable for new card activation?

That’s what i am asking how to activate it?
I will do it tomorrow morning.

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1319
35
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

That’s what i am asking how to activate it?
I will do it tomorrow morning.

Nothing special, just make a transaction as we do on other cards

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
756
4
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Nothing special, just make a transaction as we do on other cards

Okay will try tomorrow morning

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
1764
40
..NO need to worry….first time on freecharge or paytm might be a problem as first time icici card will initiate a process of 3d authentication….try to add money inpaytm on desktop or try to add money in airtel money….
Missing
Deal Cadet
133
626
5

You have to call customer care to activate the card, if your card is not working for OTP, they will enable. Then any future online transaction will not fail.

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
756
4
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

no it was pre activaed

yeah working fine now, but i cannot generate userid
was you able to generate userid

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

yeah working fine now, but i cannot generate userid
was you able to generate userid

i contaced cc to do the same

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
756
4
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

i contaced cc to do the same

How did you contact? Did you get your ATM pin by post?
How did you generate new ATM pin?

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

How did you contact? Did you get your ATM pin by post?
How did you generate new ATM pin?

generated online

contact them over phone banking number

ask them their customer id


after that you have to set new password for Credit card login  ie netbanking.


there you can set password.


but there are options in IVR to set pin IIRC.

Missing
Deal Cadet
161
756
4
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

generated online

contact them over phone banking number

ask them their customer id


after that you have to set new password for Credit card login  ie netbanking.


there you can set password.


but there are options in IVR to set pin IIRC.

how to contact them without credit card verification?
I dont have account in ICICI bank

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

how to contact them without credit card verification?
I dont have account in ICICI bank

i also dont have account

dial

18601207777


talk to cc

Missing
Blogger
0
2055
55
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

25paisa per sec.

yes a thread has been created by me on this very TOPIC in past.

Missing