Hot Deal New Plans For BSNL Users

439°
Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18
New Plans For BSNL Users
Deal Expired

https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/tariffs.do?P...ID
New Plans For BSNL Users

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif

Direct link – https://i.imgur.com/2Optd...ng

Expired 10 months
44 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Missing
suspended
144
438
5

Cheaper than all networks
But should improve coverage

Missing
Community Angel
186
33811
559
srsct wrote:

Cheaper than all networks
But should improve coverage

Their coverage is the best in terms of area bro (Especially in rural areas), you can get bsnl signal to the farthest corners of the country

Missing
Community Angel
186
33811
559
Expand
coolmrkaran847 wrote:

In my area , internet speed is better than jio

I too get 1-1.5 mbps speed on bsnl but only upto 9 am in the morning and after 10 pm in night in open grounds (not inside my home)

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
1551
12
sid007 wrote:

Isne To Keh Ke Le Li… stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes smile stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

About to say the same

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
38
0

Bsnl caller tune nhi lag rhi, free prbt with unlimited song changes plan hai, anybody pls help

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
228
6

Koi comparison post kardo Bhai log….jio Airtel ideavoda BSNL Ka…

Missing
Deal Cadet
149
595
17
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Koi comparison post kardo Bhai log….jio Airtel ideavoda BSNL Ka…

BSNL only good for calling in 2G network. 3G sucks in my area even in metro area.

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
584
2

At 1 pm , speed is around 1.5mbps in my home
This is because there are many bsnl towers in my area

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
584
2
coolmrkaran847 wrote:

At 1 pm , speed is around 1.5mbps in my home
This is because there are many bsnl towers in my area

After 2gb usag (limit), speed is around downloading 700kbps in my area

Missing
Deal Cadet
318
717
12

49 rs for 180 days.. validity plan..mh circle..good one

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1742
27

BSNL has dead spots on roads inside the middle of the city and even next to many colleges and schools.
You can’t even use it for calling in many parts of the city.
I bought a sim paying 100rs to test and it was a waste of money.

Missing
Deal Subedar
121
2671
56

Modi ji is going to sell this company anytime to private parties. It will not stay as same in terms of tariff i bet. But that will improve quality.

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
198
1

Any idea when bsnl increasing prices ???I think no queuing here in bsnl recharge. My existing plan closes by Jan. So planning to recharge one day before price revision…

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18

With These Plans, If They Bring 4G Then They Will Kill For Sure.
But I Doubt When One an Expect Pan India Bsnl 4G With Major Smartphones Supporting Their VoLTE Service Too. rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
584
2
TechnoFrendz wrote:

With These Plans, If They Bring 4G Then They Will Kill For Sure.
But I Doubt When One an Expect Pan India Bsnl 4G With Major Smartphones Supporting Their VoLTE Service Too. rolleyes

Bsnl 4G is there

Missing
suspended
144
438
5
Expand
androgame wrote:

Their coverage is the best in terms of area bro (Especially in rural areas), you can get bsnl signal to the farthest corners of the country

With No Doubt it’s true
For Voice call it’s best
But Data Speed is slow than all

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18
Expand
coolmrkaran847 wrote:

Bsnl 4G is there

Yes, Not Pan India.
Bsnl 4G Is Live In Few Parts Of Kerala, Gujarat,Karnataka , Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Still Long Way To Go As We Can Rapid Changes In This Industry Else They Will Lag Behind.

Missing
Deal Subedar
264
1362
11

399 is the best plan , 1gb per day and 250minutes/day for 80 days

Missing
Deal Subedar
29
2672
20

BSNL Internet Speed ​​is excellent in our area from 3am to 7am. very worst speed after 7am due to increasing load with other user’s usage. (approx timeings)

Missing
Critic
350
2155
35

BSNL bandwidth is also shared by its broadband network & because of that its 3g/4g network speed will always depend on the area even if not considering bsnl 3g/4g users.

Missing
Entertainer
351
1002
17

Also BSNL customer care is not bad……
Buy only problem is they don’t have 4g in most places…..

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18
guest_999 wrote:

BSNL bandwidth is also shared by its broadband network & because of that its 3g/4g network speed will always depend on the area even if not considering bsnl 3g/4g users.

Meaning ?
Can You Elaborate ?

Missing