Hot Deal

New service by Magicbricks - Pay Rent using Credit Card (1% Processing Fee)

713°
Deal Cadet
Digitalguy

Magicbricks has started a host of services for home owners and tenants — Rent payments, Rental agreement and Tenant verification on its platform.

  • 1% Processing Fee will be charged of the transaction amount if rent paid through a credit card.
  • Services for tenant verification and rental agreement can be availed for prices starting ₹499.
  • Tenants can also use Magicbricks’ Pay Rent platform to transfer rents to their landlords by using credit cards and earn reward points. The tenant needs to provide details of the landlord and make payments through credit cards. The money will be transferred to landlord’s account within 1-2 days. The tenant can also download the rent receipt from Magicbricks platform.
  • Moreover, the landlords can also opt for the tenant verification service on Magicbricks. There are three packages available on Magicbricks — Standard ( ₹499), Silver ( ₹699) and Gold Pack ( ₹1499). These packs are based on multiple checks – identity verification, criminal court check, civil litigation check, permanent address verification and reference check.
12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
  • All confidential information (including name, credit/debit card details, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily submitted by the User is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by the third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the control and liability of the Company and the Company accepts no responsibility or liability for such actions.

https://www.magicbricks.com/propertyservices/pa...

.
conclusion: They are daamm going to sell data.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
nimod wrote:
  • All confidential information (including name, credit/debit card details, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily submitted by the User is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by the third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the control and liability of the Company and the Company accepts no responsibility or liability for such actions.

https://www.magicbricks.com/propertyservices/pa...

.
conclusion: They are daamm going to sell data.

If You’re Not Paying For It, You Become The Product

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nimod wrote:
  • All confidential information (including name, credit/debit card details, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily submitted by the User is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by the third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the control and liability of the Company and the Company accepts no responsibility or liability for such actions.

https://www.magicbricks.com/propertyservices/pa...

.
conclusion: They are daamm going to sell data.

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Google and Facebook mining our data to sell to an advertiser.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
nimod wrote:
  • All confidential information (including name, credit/debit card details, e-mail address etc.) voluntarily submitted by the User is done at the sole discretion and risk of the User. If such information, collected by the third party is misused or results in unsolicited messages from such third parties, then such actions are beyond the control and liability of the Company and the Company accepts no responsibility or liability for such actions.

https://www.magicbricks.com/propertyservices/pa...

.
conclusion: They are daamm going to sell data.

They are going to call and send SMS for life!
- myExp

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

They are going to call and send SMS for life!
- myExp

Not only they will spam.
There are online complains, they are distributing user details to local property dealers

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Expand
nimod wrote:

Not only they will spam.
There are online complains, they are distributing user details to local property dealers

That is already happening to me, once a friend used my mobile number for renting house in Delhi and even after 4 years I am getting calls for house rent, pathetic people
Lucky to use very dormant number which is in silent mode most of the day

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Note payment this website your money lost I’m not good this site 0000 reting

Hello Sir Madam, I rented the house from www.magicbric...om website date
15/12 2020 My landlord has not received the money yet. I mailed a lot of times to the company saying that our team is still working, it will be done in the evening, it will be done in 1 hour, it will be in 2 hours tomorrow. Will be saying it again and again there are no answers
And I have lost my money, Sir, I have full details of the money that I had made, you have been help so many days, this company has been fraudulent with me. Thank youAhmedabad Gujarat

Payment details

Magicbricks Realty Services Limited
3rd Floor, 307-308-309, Ratnaraj Springs Complex, Near Jain Derasar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380009
Website- www.magicbric...om
email id- [email protected]
Tel No- 0120-6866600 Invoice No- NV24000000004740
Invoice Date- 15/12/2020
BILL TO:
Manohar bishnoi
Ahmedabad

Order Id: 1202481
Sr No Description HSN Code Qty Rate Amount
1 Rent Payment – Dec 2020 9988 1 ₹ 8300.0 ₹ 8300.0
AMOUNT PAID
Rent Amount (Payable to Beneficiary): ₹ 8300.0
Processing Fee: ₹ 83.0
Convenience Fee: ₹ 68.06
CGST: ₹ 7.47
SGST: ₹ 7.47
Amount Paid: ₹ 8383.0
GSTIN- 24AAICM8228P1ZV
PAN Number- AAICM8228P
CIN Number- U70109DL2013PLC256668
signature
Magicbricks Authorized

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
manoharkumar029758 wrote:

Note payment this website your money lost I’m not good this site 0000 reting

Hello Sir Madam, I rented the house from www.magicbric...om website date
15/12 2020 My landlord has not received the money yet. I mailed a lot of times to the company saying that our team is still working, it will be done in the evening, it will be done in 1 hour, it will be in 2 hours tomorrow. Will be saying it again and again there are no answers
And I have lost my money, Sir, I have full details of the money that I had made, you have been help so many days, this company has been fraudulent with me. Thank youAhmedabad Gujarat

Payment details

Magicbricks Realty Services Limited
3rd Floor, 307-308-309, Ratnaraj Springs Complex, Near Jain Derasar, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380009
Website- www.magicbric...om
email id- [email protected]
Tel No- 0120-6866600 Invoice No- NV24000000004740
Invoice Date- 15/12/2020
BILL TO:
Manohar bishnoi
Ahmedabad

Order Id: 1202481
Sr No Description HSN Code Qty Rate Amount
1 Rent Payment – Dec 2020 9988 1 ₹ 8300.0 ₹ 8300.0
AMOUNT PAID
Rent Amount (Payable to Beneficiary): ₹ 8300.0
Processing Fee: ₹ 83.0
Convenience Fee: ₹ 68.06
CGST: ₹ 7.47
SGST: ₹ 7.47
Amount Paid: ₹ 8383.0
GSTIN- 24AAICM8228P1ZV
PAN Number- AAICM8228P
CIN Number- U70109DL2013PLC256668
signature
Magicbricks Authorized

Same issue with me, paid rent 15 days has been passed, no proper customer support, no email response. looted 8000 by magicbricks. Any resolution found to tackle this cheaters?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
mdzaheer wrote:

Same issue with me, paid rent 15 days has been passed, no proper customer support, no email response. looted 8000 by magicbricks. Any resolution found to tackle this cheaters?

I paid rent yesterday and amount credited to the benificeary today.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

How is the rent pay service?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

How is the rent pay service?

It takes too much time to credit. No broker is better than magicbricks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Digitalguy wrote:

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that Google and Facebook mining our data to sell to an advertiser.

But at least they won’t be calling us everyday for loan, credit cards and whatnot. We would just get to see the relevant ads everywhere which of course, you see anyhow.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply