NIKI Charging Conv Fee for Hindi Lang also

103°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,762
4628
73

Earlier when we Recharge / Pay Bills with Default Language setting as Hindi, they wont charge conv. fee.

Yesterday tried to pay one Electricity Bill, they are charging conv. fee and 3FLAT code is not applying.

When i changed the Lang to English, the code is getting applied and also conv fee is charged.

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1777
22

3FLAT is for English language

Use ELEC3 for hindi,

Plus start transaction from starting, don’t change language in btw transaction

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,762
4628
73
gauravnandwanii wrote:

3FLAT is for English language

Use ELEC3 for hindi,

Plus start transaction from starting, don’t change language in btw transaction

ELEC3 is single time use and giving 300 max.
So for best utilisation i have to pay 9000. So Waiting for my Friends bill (10150) which is due on 18may.

I am not switcing in between. From starting itself in Hindi only pensive

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1777
22
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

ELEC3 is single time use and giving 300 max.
So for best utilisation i have to pay 9000. So Waiting for my Friends bill (10150) which is due on 18may.

I am not switcing in between. From starting itself in Hindi only pensive

Use from other mobile number, its discount not cashback,

So not needed to worry.

And if bill is above 5k
Then use ELEC4 4% max 500

And as u getting charge in hindi, and i am not, then its user specific charge or some amount specific charge

Missing
Perfectionist
1,817
63322
618
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Use from other mobile number, its discount not cashback,

So not needed to worry.

And if bill is above 5k
Then use ELEC4 4% max 500

Oh elec4 is better than 7% code for 5k+

Missed this. Used 7% one yesterday expressionless

Missing
suspended
116
959
21
Expand
avgn wrote:

Oh elec4 is better than 7% code for 5k+

Missed this. Used 7% one yesterday expressionless

Is 7% off code still working? I want to pay 4200 bill.

Missing
Perfectionist
1,817
63322
618
Expand
harshit1204 wrote:

Is 7% off code still working? I want to pay 4200 bill.

Nope use elec3 or 3flat for 3%

Missing