Hot Deal Niki Sent Used Amazon EGV Purchased On 11-12-19

359°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0

Hi,

Pls anyone help i purchased amazon egv 5001*10 = 50010 from niki.ai on 11-12-19 and same received on 18-12-19 but all voucher are showing already redeemed

anyone received same???

Now suggest what should to do???

44 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
0
36269
372

Is there any dot. in your Gmail email id by any chance?

Missing
Entertainer
42
2222
28

😱😱😱50010. Contact them immediately. Not here.

Missing
Entertainer
0
36269
372
dealkingdeal wrote:

no

Tweet the same matter to @ niki_cares @ talktoniki @ sachinjaiswal @ amazonIN

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
625
27
saucap wrote:

Is there any dot. in your Gmail email id by any chance?

yes dot there …

i also recived used vouchers…

Missing
Entertainer
0
36269
372
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:

yes dot there …

i also recived used vouchers…

Earlier it was a bug in GMAIL that if our email id is [email protected] then any incoming email to our ids also goes to [email protected]. Now we cannot create ids duplicate ids with dot but we will receive emails if someone sends a mail. So make sure to inform Google if you are owner of such id. Try sending any lucrative email to your own id without any dots with read acknowledgement receipt from any fake rediffmail id. Maybe that guy used your vouchers. But do complain to Niki+Amazon in any case on first priority.

Missing
Deal Newbie
10
4
6

Hundreds of threads have been created don’t buy any gift voucher from niki, don’t pay electricity bill from niki. After niki loot, they knowingly send used vouchers one out of 5 ppl to compensate their loss. Still ppl using that site for extra 1-2% profit . Since Niki customers are only DD customers, I kindly ask @admin </a> “MJ911”:https://www.desidime.com/users/...03 @bumblefoot to blacklist niki from DD so no Niki post can be posted in hot deals so that ppl can completely ignore niki.
  

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
654
5
Deal_Alerts wrote:

Hundreds of threads have been created don’t buy any gift voucher from niki, don’t pay electricity bill from niki. After niki loot, they knowingly send used vouchers one out of 5 ppl to compensate their loss. Still ppl using that site for extra 1-2% profit

Agreed. This has been coming up for a few days now. Enough Ppl have complained about the same. Better stop buying GV from Niki for sometime.

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
814
6
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Niki don’t give Gift Card ID, so won’t be able to check

Well, that’s bad news. Gift card ID is the only proof that tells the code belongs to the holder, without it, one can’t access much information. I think even Amazon will not help without it. Niki is the only way then, all the best to OP in contacting them.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
625
27
Expand
saucap wrote:

Earlier it was a bug in GMAIL that if our email id is [email protected] then any incoming email to our ids also goes to [email protected]. Now we cannot create ids duplicate ids with dot but we will receive emails if someone sends a mail. So make sure to inform Google if you are owner of such id. Try sending any lucrative email to your own id without any dots with read acknowledgement receipt from any fake rediffmail id. Maybe that guy used your vouchers. But do complain to Niki+Amazon in any case on first priority.

That not the case I think …

Same problem with non dot mail id also…

Missing
suspended
148
537
13

Somany times informed on this platform not to buy GV from Niki. They are sending used vouchers. But dimers hai ki 1% ke liye mare ja rahe hai.

Missing
Deal Subedar
190
1074
19
hiteshu wrote:

Somany times informed on this platform not to buy GV from Niki. They are sending used vouchers. But dimers hai ki 1% ke liye mare ja rahe hai.

Dimers ek ek Dime k liye marte hai, Isliye toh naam Dimers hai. haha

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
625
27
hiteshu wrote:

Somany times informed on this platform not to buy GV from Niki. They are sending used vouchers. But dimers hai ki 1% ke liye mare ja rahe hai.

Buying gv from them from last 1 year never faced problem

Can you redirect to that thread where previously dimers got used voucher…

And what solution they get from niki cc..

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
386
3

I also received an used gift card of 5001/ from them and my email id has a dot. This is crappy from Niki and I will raise on their Twitter.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
386
3
peekaydeals wrote:

I also received an used gift card of 5001/ from them and my email id has a dot. This is crappy from Niki and I will raise on their Twitter.

Should I raise a charge back also on my yes Bank credit card which I used?

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
71
6

i too received used voucher of 5001 * 8 ..no mail reply no one picking up call

Missing
Deal Subedar
72
1075
21

Omg whats going on… I think they have mistakenly done so, they will surely rectify it
Fingers crossed 🤞
Don’t worry guys

Missing
Pro Shopping Friend
92
10358
142

Stopped using niki since last May month after the loot.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
386
3
dealkingdeal wrote:

Any body got any solution

Not yet. They asked for screenshot and I sent them the same. But no updates further

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
0

Finaly, Today call connected to customercare and he said that we have received same issue from other customer in 25 voucher and we have escalated same to amazon and wait for 10 working days

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
386
3
dealkingdeal wrote:

Finaly, Today call connected to customercare and he said that we have received same issue from other customer in 25 voucher and we have escalated same to amazon and wait for 10 working days

Over mail, they are just sending this stock reply

“We sincerely apologize for the delay in reply.
We have escalated this issue to the concerned team and will get back to you shortly.
Kindly co-operate with us for the same.”

Missing
suspended
50
308
4

Guys, whatever update you get from them keep it posted on this thread. Paise gamane ka dukh m bhalebhati janta hui sob sob

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
330
4

237+237. Magicpin. 15 days ago
Still no refund ☹️ persevere

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
423
6
Sunjaypatel wrote:

237+237. Magicpin. 15 days ago
Still no refund ☹️ persevere

Same here 😪

Missing
Cdl 20 floting