Hot Deal No more 10x reward points on Amazon GV purchase using Simplyclick Card

351°
40 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
129
10234
125

Ho kya rah hai with this cc scream confused dizzy_face
T – What’s happening SBI cards? tired_face

665
4861
55
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Ho kya rah hai with this cc scream confused dizzy_face
T – What’s happening SBI cards? tired_face

Ab kya karein jub log 0.5% par bhi GV sell kar rahe hain.

89
509
2
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Ho kya rah hai with this cc scream confused dizzy_face
T – What’s happening SBI cards? tired_face

.

89
509
2
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Ab kya karein jub log 0.5% par bhi GV sell kar rahe hain.

.

184
1319
7

somehow i was expecting this coming from SBI.
I dont know why but i feel all these discussions thread we dimers do are followed by these companies as well. the moment any loot/bug/loophole discussion goes viral on desidime after that company also tskes card of it.

207
296
6

Anyone tried and not received 10x Reward points ?

50
48
2

Better add amount in mobikwik through indusind iconia amex on weekend get 2% then after buy from mobikwik blue amex card on Amazon and extra 2% discount total 4% benefit

50
38
1

Does ICICI Apay card still give 5% (instead of 2%) on gift cards. I remember there was a glitch long back because of which they were giving it. Have they patched it?

108
494
10
waveparticle wrote:

Does ICICI Apay card still give 5% (instead of 2%) on gift cards. I remember there was a glitch long back because of which they were giving it. Have they patched it?

Not just patched, they are also doing bharpai of extra 3% by deducting it from future orders

665
4861
55
vivek4uuuu wrote:

Better add amount in mobikwik through indusind iconia amex on weekend get 2% then after buy from mobikwik blue amex card on Amazon and extra 2% discount total 4% benefit

This is next in line(of loopholes/misuse to be closed).

665
4861
55
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Crediting of 10X reward points on exclusive partner transactions is dependent
on Merchant Identifiers (MIDs) which is to be provided by exclusive partner
brand to SBI Card (i.e., ‘Issuer). If the exclusive partner fails to provide
updated list of eligible MIDs to SBI Card by the time a transaction is done using
the SimplyCLICK SBI Card, then rewards due to customer may be deferred till
such date that correct MIDs are duly approved and provided by partner brand
to SBI Card.

Let’s hope that there is no RP reversals on a retroactive basis.

There won’t be because simplyclick official T&C always mentioned 2.5% on all amazon transactions except wallet loading. Above statement basically means sbi card will put your reward points on hold if it has doubt whether transaction was a shopping order or amazon GV until it is clarified.

35
8634
67
vivek4uuuu wrote:

Better add amount in mobikwik through indusind iconia amex on weekend get 2% then after buy from mobikwik blue amex card on Amazon and extra 2% discount total 4% benefit

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/673658/original/7490220tenor.gif?1616670533

129
10234
125
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

This is next in line(of loopholes/misuse to be closed).

I transacted on fk with my sbi cc but they haven’t credited any points yet. It’s been about 2 days now. Sirf az purchase pehi RP hai kya? rolleyes
@DimeDime

212
1602
58
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

There won’t be because simplyclick official T&C always mentioned 2.5% on all amazon transactions except wallet loading. Above statement basically means sbi card will put your reward points on hold if it has doubt whether transaction was a shopping order or amazon GV until it is clarified.

Amazon Gift Card purchases done using SimplyCLICK SBI Card will not accrue
10X reward points. Effective 2.5%

So it will be now 5X reward points. So effective now is 1.25%.

For buying products:
Amazonpay icici : 5%
Sbi simplyclick: 5+2.5%
Hdfc: 5% min SmartBuy

50
556
4

Hasnt it been before GV are been kept away from most reward sche

89
509
2
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I transacted on fk with my sbi cc but they haven’t credited any points yet. It’s been about 2 days now. Sirf az purchase pehi RP hai kya? rolleyes
@DimeDime

.

89
509
2
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Amazon Gift Card purchases done using SimplyCLICK SBI Card will not accrue
10X reward points. Effective 2.5%

So it will be now 5X reward points. So effective now is 1.25%.

For buying products:
Amazonpay icici : 5%
Sbi simplyclick: 5+2.5%
Hdfc: 5% min SmartBuy

.

144
376
3

I ve purchased Amazon GV on 18th mar for ₹600.. received 10x for that .i.e 60.. Yesterday purchased ₹4800 GV..vil know d reward rates for that by Tomo r day after tomorrow.

207
296
6
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I ve purchased Amazon GV on 18th mar for ₹600.. received 10x for that .i.e 60.. Yesterday purchased ₹4800 GV..vil know d reward rates for that by Tomo r day after tomorrow.

Kindly update when you receive reward points

665
4861
55
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I ve purchased Amazon GV on 18th mar for ₹600.. received 10x for that .i.e 60.. Yesterday purchased ₹4800 GV..vil know d reward rates for that by Tomo r day after tomorrow.

What is there to know, latest T&C clearly states no 10x points on amazon GV purchase. Only thing to know is the date from which this rule will be/was implemented so even if you do get 10x points for this transaction that is only temporary.
@PshycoKiLLeR

665
4861
55
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I transacted on fk with my sbi cc but they haven’t credited any points yet. It’s been about 2 days now. Sirf az purchase pehi RP hai kya? rolleyes
@DimeDime

I have seen flipkart transactions taking an entire week to settle during last year bbd sale & obviously no reward points until the transaction is settled.

665
4861
55
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Amazon Gift Card purchases done using SimplyCLICK SBI Card will not accrue
10X reward points. Effective 2.5%

So it will be now 5X reward points. So effective now is 1.25%.

For buying products:
Amazonpay icici : 5%
Sbi simplyclick: 5+2.5%
Hdfc: 5% min SmartBuy

Yeah I know, I was clarifying about “fear” of sbi taking back RPs on retrospective basis like what happened with amazonpay where icici started putting negative balance for all the extra RPs given for GV purchase because amazonpay T&C always mention 2% cb/RP on GV purchase & not 5% which people were getting. smile

89
509
2
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

There won’t be because simplyclick official T&C always mentioned 2.5% on all amazon transactions except wallet loading. Above statement basically means sbi card will put your reward points on hold if it has doubt whether transaction was a shopping order or amazon GV until it is clarified.

.

144
376
3
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

What is there to know, latest T&C clearly states no 10x points on amazon GV purchase. Only thing to know is the date from which this rule will be/was implemented so even if you do get 10x points for this transaction that is only temporary.
@PshycoKiLLeR

Even if they credit 10x rewards for GV.. They gonna reverse it like ICICI apay?

665
4861
55
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

Even if they credit 10x rewards for GV.. They gonna reverse it like ICICI apay?

Very small chance, much more chances of delay in awarding of reward points till they sort out a different merchant code specifically for amazon GV purchases(see the above post with bold font paragraph).

Missing