Hot Deal No more 5% CB on Amazon GV via APAY icici card?

964°
Deal Subedar
123
2161
11

Just got this month’s statement & Amazon has only given 2% CB for Amazon gift card purchase via Apay icici card. Was getting 5% till last month. Looks like they closed loophole. Anyone else got 5% on GV purchase?

102 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
198
466
2

I just checked my previous transaction on 16th Nov. I got 5%

108
494
11

Let’s wait for big boys, threads should start popping up by then.

221
4438
28

I’m getting 2% from long time. And I’m not extensive gv purchaser. Infact most of my purchases on apay card are non-amazon items, and one or two a month are on Amazon products. GV purchase hardly amounts to a few 100s

210
7169
62
Expand
hotchap wrote:

Dint purchased any gvs recently cos of Amex, someone should confirm This. May be they found out the loophole grin

Amazon already know the loophole long back, but maybe they are observing user’s behaviour and blocking cards those who do exploit this loophole alot mentioning bussiness usage.

6
6660
90

I was looking to order gv. And its already closed rolleyes

0
1360
11

couple of hr ago bought 100 rs amazon gift card..lets c how much reward is given

123
2161
11

This is weird. On imobile, it shows 500 CB for 10k GV purchase but in statement I only got 200 CB.

6
6660
90
24karat wrote:

couple of hr ago bought 100 rs amazon gift card..lets c how much reward is given

Is there any way to find rewards per transaction or we need to estimate using total purchase and categories them

6
6660
90
neojack wrote:

This is weird. On imobile, it shows 500 CB for 10k GV purchase but in statement I only got 200 CB.

May be some issue . they do these mistakes frequently in rewards point calculation

51
2942
18
neojack wrote:

This is weird. On imobile, it shows 500 CB for 10k GV purchase but in statement I only got 200 CB.

How much credited to amazon ac.

294
6877
72

Good job finally, no more temptation..peace smile

159
13735
31
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Is there any way to find rewards per transaction or we need to estimate using total purchase and categories them

I calculate for each bro. Till now always got 5% for gv.
Oh no 🤦🏼‍♂️ ab kya hoga 😓😅

0
932
6

Yes even i calculated and got 2 % only for insurance payment and gift card purchase

0
932
6
24karat wrote:

couple of hr ago bought 100 rs amazon gift card..lets c how much reward is given

How to check points in imobile as it not linking credit card

0
3117
33

Got 5%.
Bill generated – 18 Nov.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650372/medium/IMG_20201119_204127.jpg?1605798698

0
1086
18
Sins1995 wrote:

Got 5%.
Bill generated – 18 Nov.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650372/medium/IMG_20201119_204127.jpg?1605798698

where are you seeing this…in imobile app?

0
1086
18
neojack wrote:

This is weird. On imobile, it shows 500 CB for 10k GV purchase but in statement I only got 200 CB.

same for me… as per imobile i should have received around 800 cb while ib statement it shows only 500 cb… sad

0
3117
33
Expand
kkdking wrote:

where are you seeing this…in imobile app?

Goto ur card, under recent transactions, click “Last 30 Days”.

221
4438
28
Sins1995 wrote:

Got 5%.
Bill generated – 18 Nov.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650372/medium/IMG_20201119_204127.jpg?1605798698

Cross check in generated statement. You need to tally manually against each transaction

50
1149
9

Last 30 days shows 5%, statement gave 2%.

Thankfully I had just done a 1k gv add. Loophole definitely closed now.

Somehow feel good .. otherwise won’t have probably controlled myself in the long run and got banned smile

198
466
2
Seinfeld wrote:

Last 30 days shows 5%, statement gave 2%.

Thankfully I had just done a 1k gv add. Loophole definitely closed now.

Somehow feel good .. otherwise won’t have probably controlled myself in the long run and got banned smile

I bought this card only for the 5% in gift card.. if this gone, it’s useless for me. But I knew one day they’ll fix this, just didn’t expect so soon.

83
338
2

Bro for me last month itself got 2 percent instead of 5 percent

0
3117
33
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Cross check in generated statement. You need to tally manually against each transaction

Oh yes. Less cashback given.

I purchased gv for eb payment. Would hv used Simplyclick if so.. pensive pensive pensive

504
30170
328
Expand
dealcracker25 wrote:

I bought this card only for the 5% in gift card.. if this gone, it’s useless for me. But I knew one day they’ll fix this, just didn’t expect so soon.

So soon? smile
Frankly speaking..they let this last way longer than it should be! (2 years+)

Missing