No power bill for using upto 200 units

196°
Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1667
20

No power bill for using upto 200 units in Delhi -arvind Kejriwal

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=...
26 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1011
14

He is the only guy who Burns sarkari Paisa on public.

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1667
20
nimod wrote:

He is the only guy who Burns sarkari Paisa on public.

Yes, he is making many initiatives for public like free metro services for women.

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1011
14
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Yes, he is making many initiatives for public like free metro services for women.

Water is already free.
My water bill is negative 200rs for past many years.

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1667
20
Expand
nimod wrote:

Water is already free.
My water bill is negative 200rs for past many years.

Haha..as a delhian you must be proud of your cm. My friend @Ruchir1997 also delhian. But you have many pollution problems that is the main concern

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1011
14
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Haha..as a delhian you must be proud of your cm. My friend @Ruchir1997 also delhian. But you have many pollution problems that is the main concern

True, but that AK guy is helpless in many ways. Zaalim zamanaa.

Missing
Shopping Friend
724
7981
120

elections coming soon in Delhi sunglasses

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19279
189
desiman wrote:

elections coming soon in Delhi sunglasses

Yup but he’ll continue his free schemes even after the election biggrin

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
566
3
nimod wrote:

He is the only guy who Burns sarkari Paisa on public.

Better than keep in own pocket.
Also if you consumption is 201 units then you have to pay full bill. So good for old, low income, students etc.

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1667
20
Expand
jambui wrote:

Better than keep in own pocket.
Also if you consumption is 201 units then you have to pay full bill. So good for old, low income, students etc.

Yeah best for poor people

Missing
Deal Major
7,080
23570
292

In Bangalore, you will get a bill around 1000 for around 100 units pensive

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1667
20
getready wrote:

In Bangalore, you will get a bill around 1000 for around 100 units pensive

Ohh so expensive.

Missing
suspended
50
268
2
getready wrote:

In Bangalore, you will get a bill around 1000 for around 100 units pensive

In Delhi, I got a bill of 840 for 418 units after the subsidy and all

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
148
2
Expand
jambui wrote:

Better than keep in own pocket.
Also if you consumption is 201 units then you have to pay full bill. So good for old, low income, students etc.

For 201to 400 there is 50 percent subsidy

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
915
9

Insane politics
May be this is the only way he is left with to get some votes influenced in Delhi by providing services for free
Remember
IF HE IS GOING TO GIVE TODAY EVEN A RUPEE HE IS GONNA TAKE IT WITH INTEREST IN HIS NEXT TENURE

Missing
Deal Cadet
136
309
4
boredidiot009 wrote:

Insane politics
May be this is the only way he is left with to get some votes influenced in Delhi by providing services for free
Remember
IF HE IS GOING TO GIVE TODAY EVEN A RUPEE HE IS GONNA TAKE IT WITH INTEREST IN HIS NEXT TENURE

At least he is giving to all, not to specific people, well in Punjab there is free electricity  provided to farmers and 200 unit free to sc, bc for which they compensate from common people, Atleast he did it for all not for specific group.

Missing
suspended
50
268
2
boredidiot009 wrote:

Insane politics
May be this is the only way he is left with to get some votes influenced in Delhi by providing services for free
Remember
IF HE IS GOING TO GIVE TODAY EVEN A RUPEE HE IS GONNA TAKE IT WITH INTEREST IN HIS NEXT TENURE

At least he is giving something free for five years. Modi only looted people’s money by hiking taxes on almost EVERYTHING. He even took away subsidy. I don’t support anything free but considering how much Modi is looting from my budget every month, I consider AK a Messiah. The only agenda Old man has is to extract more and more money from people but give nothing in return. Even hating him is below my dignity

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

At least he is giving something free for five years. Modi only looted people’s money by hiking taxes on almost EVERYTHING. He even took away subsidy. I don’t support anything free but considering how much Modi is looting from my budget every month, I consider AK a Messiah. The only agenda Old man has is to extract more and more money from people but give nothing in return. Even hating him is below my dignity

Agree on everything except one thing. Modiji is giving money too…

To his rich friends. Janta ke liye babaji ka thullu.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
638
6680
255

What happened to the FREE metro rides for ladies as promised by Kejru

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0

Also look at the budget increase under his tenure…went from 30k crore to 60k crore….amd even after all these subsidies, revenue is surplus….and prolly the only party that is always talking abt education and health

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1667
20
rocker123 wrote:

What happened to the FREE metro rides for ladies as promised by Kejru

Yet to be implemented. You know he made statement without Delhi metro intervention. How one can give without any intimation. Our CM’s not at all obeying with their promises given before elections but this guy doing wonderful job. Visionary leader. Deserved to be get CM post again.

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1667
20
Expand
nimod wrote:

True, but that AK guy is helpless in many ways. Zaalim zamanaa.

Yeah he was helpless guy. He can’t do anything with centre. But he is spreading his policies without considering BJP.

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1667
20
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Agree on everything except one thing. Modiji is giving money too…

To his rich friends. Janta ke liye babaji ka thullu.

Yeah

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
331
7
getready wrote:

In Bangalore, you will get a bill around 1000 for around 100 units pensive

Even costlier than Punjab

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
331
7
Expand
manuz wrote:

At least he is giving to all, not to specific people, well in Punjab there is free electricity  provided to farmers and 200 unit free to sc, bc for which they compensate from common people, Atleast he did it for all not for specific group.

Electricity is so costly in Punjab

Missing
Deal Cadet
125
704
5
nonci2005135 wrote:

Also look at the budget increase under his tenure…went from 30k crore to 60k crore….amd even after all these subsidies, revenue is surplus….and prolly the only party that is always talking abt education and health

every freeloader love khujli gang
vat on petrol was 20% in sheelaRaj
now Vat 29%
liqueur shop more than double in lkhujli gang
loot of public money on the name of mohalla clinic
apptraids small houses on huge rents
give salarys to masjid imam
give 1cr to muslim cbi officer who was killed in family disputes ( was not a delhi register voter )

Missing