Nobroker

49°
Deal Cadet
66
456
3

I got a target offer by hdfc on spending 30k 2k GV

Is nobroker reliable ?

Since I have basically have no other thing to buy , need to rotate money

No broker is 1% but I heard they dont honor the transaction , is it true ?

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
182
1776
8

I have been using nobroker since last 8 months to pay rent and getting cashback through payzapp…. No problems faced till now

57
147
1

they will transfer if you haven’t used it before chances are less for asking for agreement for very first time

66
456
3
KintuParantu wrote:

they will transfer if you haven’t used it before chances are less for asking for agreement for very first time

I heard they dont transfer and will refund minus some charges

52
602
4
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

I heard they dont transfer and will refund minus some charges

U heard right. Mine txn put on hold and returned after deducting approx 2 %.

32
8813
75
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

I heard they dont transfer and will refund minus some charges

That depends more on kismat… Only 4-5% chnces ur money will be stuck..

66
456
3
Expand
Cool07 wrote:

U heard right. Mine txn put on hold and returned after deducting approx 2 %.

It was your 1st time ?

66
456
3
Cool07 wrote:

2nd

So 1st time went ok? If you dont mind what was your 1st transaction amt ?

109
1687
22

what is the waiting period for doing next payment in nobroker from the last transaction, is it 30days?

Then if someone paid Jan payment on 29-30-31Jan, then he will not able to pay Feb month payment due to 28days in Feb.

0
343
1

Do they accept rent Receipt in case they withhold the amount?

107
1039
7
Dashing_Dukes wrote:

Do they accept rent Receipt in case they withhold the amount?

I guess no.

Kind of automated system, they only need notarized agreement, else refund the money with 2% charges (apart from the 1% upfront charges while paying the rent)

Missing