Hot Deal

Nobroker transaction

656°
  • 9533
  • 41
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Spearhead
Xtreme1319

2day i created account on nobroker android app and tranfrd 10k as rent to my owner. 100 rs extra service charge
Paid via payzapp

After 2 hrs i got an sms and mail showing that my transaction was suspicious and within 3days i have to send rent agreement docs. Orelse funds wil be returned with 2% deduction.

Now what i have to do? Owner is not here. That too in this lockdown period i can’t submit those docs.

Pls help me.

40 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

They have sent me in mail that i tranfrd that amount to self. How can they say without any verification? Is this scam? Taking away 2% from customers?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Xtreme1319 wrote:

They have sent me in mail that i tranfrd that amount to self. How can they say without any verification? Is this scam? Taking away 2% from customers?

It is not a scam. For verification only they are asking the documents so that they know that you are not transferring to self. They don’t want people to game their system so they will be charging an fee of 2% when you can’t provide them the documents.

You mean to say you never made a rent agreement? Or you don’t have access to one now? If you have made an agreement the owner will surely have a copy, you can ask them to send it over whatsapp.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

It is not a scam. For verification only they are asking the documents so that they know that you are not transferring to self. They don’t want people to game their system so they will be charging an fee of 2% when you can’t provide them the documents.

You mean to say you never made a rent agreement? Or you don’t have access to one now? If you have made an agreement the owner will surely have a copy, you can ask them to send it over whatsapp.

I have never made rental agreement til now. I use to transfer amount via imps every month.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Use platforms which do not require any docs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is tough to get rental agreement in 3 days considering the current situation.
As you are transferring the same amount every month , send the PDF copy of bank statement in the mail and explain that you are making a genuine rent payment . High probability is there that they will consider the bank statement as proof that you are paying the rent and not transferring to self.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Xtreme1319 wrote:

I have never made rental agreement til now. I use to transfer amount via imps every month.

So you can ask them this document is what i have. Further refund has to be 100% if you have paid via credit card, you can file a chargeback claim and even complaint about this issue to RBI.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Use platforms which do not require any docs.

No broker generally does not asks for rental agreement . As @rsai01 explained, their systems verify every payment using some algorithms and put the transaction on hold if it does not look like a genuine rental transfer from tenant to landlord. In such cases, you need to upload your valid rental agreement This ensures that someone is not misusing this system to transfer money from credit card to bank statement.
In their terms and conditions they have mentioned this.

Unfortunately it seems by mistake @Xtreme1319 got trapped in this algorithm .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why u r using nobroker housing credit etc. for rent transfer.you can do upi without any charges

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Right now they are not transferring the payment instantly. I paid to my landlord at yesterday and they had sent 1 rs credit to the beneficiary account then I did my transaction but after 20 minutes they sent a mail that account details mismatch and please give us correct details although details were correct. Now sent details of other account now let’s see what happens.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
agarwal15 wrote:

Right now they are not transferring the payment instantly. I paid to my landlord at yesterday and they had sent 1 rs credit to the beneficiary account then I did my transaction but after 20 minutes they sent a mail that account details mismatch and please give us correct details although details were correct. Now sent details of other account now let’s see what happens.

Using their rent payment service from past 7 -8 months . They transfers amount within 5-10 minutes. my landlord confirms same to me via whatsapp.

On 2 May, I transferred my rent and my landlord confirmed within 5 min that he got the rent.
I keeps my rental agreement handy in case if they ask .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
zenithyadav wrote:

Using their rent payment service from past 7 -8 months . They transfers amount within 5-10 minutes. my landlord confirms same to me via whatsapp.

On 2 May, I transferred my rent and my landlord confirmed within 5 min that he got the rent.
I keeps my rental agreement handy in case if they ask .

i also did 2 payments till 5th may and got credited instantly but now they are taking one day to transfer to the genuine people also. it started because of payzapp offer now people are misusing it.

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
Expand
Xtreme1319 wrote:

I have never made rental agreement til now. I use to transfer amount via imps every month.

Use cred app not asking any verification

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Dileep_kumar wrote:

Use cred app not asking any verification

He will not get 500 if he uses cred app…. All this mess for 400 profit

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Ok, rental agreement can also be fake, many owners do not want these agreements.
They can not stop misuse, instead loose genuine customers.
OP give 1* and write bad review mentioning ur genuine customer

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616130/original/Screenshot_20200508-190711.jpg?1588945051All negative reviews.
So i have tried in all ways. But finally they didn’t accept the payment. Losing 3% finally. Paid 10100 and getting 9800 in return.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Xtreme1319 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616130/original/Screenshot_20200508-190711.jpg?1588945051All negative reviews.
So i have tried in all ways. But finally they didn’t accept the payment. Losing 3% finally. Paid 10100 and getting 9800 in return.

Removed

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

initial days they literally blocked my 75k as im am just rotating with my cc.. after 2/3 mails they refunded amount without any deductions as last warning.. but recently they are transferring amount with in secs..better dont create any new accounts use old ones only.. 30 mins back i transferred 20k and got immediately to bank account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Xtreme1319 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616130/original/Screenshot_20200508-190711.jpg?1588945051All negative reviews.
So i have tried in all ways. But finally they didn’t accept the payment. Losing 3% finally. Paid 10100 and getting 9800 in return.

U got money to bank @ 3% ?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
botlike wrote:

U got money to bank @ 3% ?

Not yet. But as per the deduction and refund amount what they told me.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It also matters if the rental agreement is expired and a new rental agreement is nt created. Im in such a situation. I used to provide rental agreement each n every month, but not for April since it expired.
Used housing instead, didn’t have any issue.
NoBroker has gone crazy now a days.
Im using their service since i don’t have money in hand and cc payment is the only second last option.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Update – til yesterday evening they didn’t accept my payment and they agreed to refund with 2%deduction.

Shockingly jus now received sms and mail that my transaction was successful and 10k credited to my owner

Donno why they confused me. Anyhow am happy now. Hurraayyy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
jitz wrote:

It also matters if the rental agreement is expired and a new rental agreement is nt created. Im in such a situation. I used to provide rental agreement each n every month, but not for April since it expired.
Used housing instead, didn’t have any issue.
NoBroker has gone crazy now a days.
Im using their service since i don’t have money in hand and cc payment is the only second last option.

Any site/app to pay monthly society maintenace using credit card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is housing.com rent payment is working?

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

500 (payzapp cb) not yet credited til now cry

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Xtreme1319 wrote:

500 (payzapp cb) not yet credited til now cry

+1

transaction on 6 may

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply