NoBroker_Sep20_Cashback

199°
Deal Cadet
equalizer

Has anyone recieved CB.. I recieved NoBroker_Aug20_Cashback on Oct 12th.. was execting NoBroker_Sep20_Cashback this month, but nothing yet.

44 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
nandamuri.balakrishna wrote:

No one got sep cashback

But I clearly remember that offer banner while paying Sep rent.. What did everyone miss for none to get cashback?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got response from PayZapp cc – “We regret to inform you that the transaction initiated on 29-Sep-2020 towards NoBroker for Rs.11014/- is not eligible for cashback as it is eligible only once per user per device per month.”

Not sure what they meant to say but my rent payment transaction was literally the only transaction in PayZapp that month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Sushrut.B if you are aware of dimers who would be interested or might be of help, please tag them.. Thanks bro

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
equalizer wrote:

Got response from PayZapp cc – “We regret to inform you that the transaction initiated on 29-Sep-2020 towards NoBroker for Rs.11014/- is not eligible for cashback as it is eligible only once per user per device per month.”

Not sure what they meant to say but my rent payment transaction was literally the only transaction in PayZapp that month.

U used 2 accs or one?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
equalizer wrote:

But I clearly remember that offer banner while paying Sep rent.. What did everyone miss for none to get cashback?

Lets wait bro hdfc customer care talk to much shit while talking about cb ,but they give

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
equalizer wrote:

Got response from PayZapp cc – “We regret to inform you that the transaction initiated on 29-Sep-2020 towards NoBroker for Rs.11014/- is not eligible for cashback as it is eligible only once per user per device per month.”

Not sure what they meant to say but my rent payment transaction was literally the only transaction in PayZapp that month.

Had ur txn failed or completed in only first attempt

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

Had ur txn failed or completed in only first attempt

Nothing of those sorts.. have you received your cashback for sep rent?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
equalizer wrote:

Nothing of those sorts.. have you received your cashback for sep rent?

For me No txn in sept, got aug cb.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

For me No txn in sept, got aug cb.

I have been paying monthly (same owner, same rent amount) since July.. have gotten for Jul and Aug.. disappointed about PayZapp CC response..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Trusted_fellow wrote:

I already got sep cashback last month only.

Good for you.. and good to know that it is not the case of “No one got sep cashback”

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Trusted_fellow wrote:

Ok thanks, in Oct month I used amazon pay icici card but neither I got payzapp cashback nor icici cashback.

What ICICI cashback? You mean 1% rewards as APay balance?

Missing