Noice v/s Amazfit, which Smartwatch is better and accurate?

94°
Deal Cadet
88
207
5

Dimers,

Planing to buy smart watch upto 5K to gift my friend.

Shortlisted Noice 3 or Amazfit.

Any dimmers, pls suggest which one is best to buy?

Also any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.


Piyush

10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
504
30170
328
piyupani wrote:

Anyone pls..

Noise is not even worth comparison
Huami/Amazfit is the OEM.. they make smartwatches/fitness trackers for Xiaomi too
And Noise.. either rebrands generic smartwatches (Chinese) or orders from them w/ select requirements

20
18045
327
Moderator
Expand
getready wrote:

Noise is not even worth comparison
Huami/Amazfit is the OEM.. they make smartwatches/fitness trackers for Xiaomi too
And Noise.. either rebrands generic smartwatches (Chinese) or orders from them w/ select requirements

one honor ES watch also in this budget… how is that?

504
30170
328
Expand
cm4444 wrote:

one honor ES watch also in this budget… how is that?

Honor ones are also accurate
But it isn’t worth the launch price (7500*).. its just a fitness tracker with a larger display (Better if u got bigger/thicker wrist)
@ ~4k it is a good deal (5000+750 coupon?)

20
18045
327
Moderator
Expand
getready wrote:

Honor ones are also accurate
But it isn’t worth the launch price (7500*).. its just a fitness tracker with a larger display (Better if u got bigger/thicker wrist)
@ ~4k it is a good deal (5000+750 coupon?)

Amazon price was 4500 after 500 coupon. Buying with amazon ICICI would bring down price to ~4300. But currently oos there.
Currently FK selling at 5k and comes to 4500 with 10% off using citi card.

@piyupani

504
30170
328
Expand
cm4444 wrote:

Amazon price was 4500 after 500 coupon. Buying with amazon ICICI would bring down price to ~4300. But currently oos there.
Currently FK selling at 5k and comes to 4500 with 10% off using citi card.

@piyupani

It was 4250 w/ coupon on Amazon (Lasted for a while*)
4500 is not a bad price
https://www.desidime.com/deals/lowest-honor-wat...

83
3328
48

Neither. Both are knockoffs of knockoffs. So just stick with the first level of knockoffs in that case. That would be Hawai/ Honor etc.

Missing