Dissatisfied with service

121°
Deal Newbie
shashanksing...

Nokia 5.1 Plus – Purchased December 11, 2018.
Realme 3 Pro – Purchased August 2, 2019

I am completely Dissatisfied with Flipkart product and treating of customer – This is not happening for the first time. A product (Nokia 5.1 Plus) which I bought 8 months back was defective. With too much unnecessary argument flipkart executive made for replacement of defective phone. And finally another replaced phone came with different issue in it. Though I raised concerned with it but was in-vain. And now I ordered a new phone (Realme 3 Pro) in exchange. And now the executive is saying the phone is defective. It is bended (1st Executive) but this does not ends here, he called another engineer to check who came up with another hypothesis i.e. While pressing on screen the color changes. How can the phone be working fine with such issue? If you all don’t want to exchange why you put up, and more on team what you all are doing. And just FYI today i got it replaced with one your competitor who did not even asked any question and for him everything was working fine. Dude what are you all are doing. Are you really into serious business? I guess i will stop purchasing electronic items from you all and definitely this should be brought to other people notice so with pain I am writing this review. I am really irritated with your service. #Flipkart

replyuser
Click here to reply