Non-receipt of order ID 46865568135 from ebay India

115°
Deal Newbie
manacharil20...

I have placed an order for the item Tribocor Chain Lube Bike Chain Spray ( TC 40) 500ML/350 grams alongwith other item on 16.03.18 at ebay vide Paisapay ID: 46865568135 by signing in as a guest. However, Till date neither the item Tribocor Chain Lube Bike Chain Spray ( TC 40) 500ML/350 grams has been delivered to me nor any refund has been received from ebay. In this connection I have sent several mails dated 23.03.18, 25.03.18 and 27.03.18 to the company and also had a chat with one Mr. Narayan of ebay customer care on 28.03.2018. I have also booked the complaint with ebay gurantee with id 3522490. Even though they promised to resolve my issue by 31.03.18, the issue has not been solved yet. Yesterday I go a mail from the company stating that “the item was delivered”. I am surprised to hear this and wondered how they arrived at this decision. How irresponsibly they are cheating the customers. I am not at all received the item. If it is not delivered to me, they should contact the courier partner and confirm the real issue behind the non-delivery. I placed the order for the item on 16h March and today is 2nd April. Till date neither I received the order nor I got the refund of my hard earned money which I paid for the order. And also even after 17 days and after contacting by all possible ways, now they said that the item was delivered to me. This I couldn’t expect from a reputed firm such as ebay. Now my pray is that this should not be happened to anybody and everybody should aware of such cheatings.

1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tweet about it. Couldn’t hurt. Next time use a proper account.

PS:Who was the seller?

replyuser
Click here to reply