Not able to claim scratch card! help!

Deal Newbie
163
91
14

i am not able to claim 100-1000 suprise scratch card on level 2… Even i was not able to claim scratch card on level 1
Help me https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600319/original/Screenshot_2019-12-29-14-57-05-718_com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user.jpg?1577611730

12 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
200
37787
591

Did you use same mobile number with two google accounts ? confused
Else try deleting the app and install again , should work.
Sorry to say that it wont work if you tried to play with google pensive

75
2146
17
androgame wrote:

Did you use same mobile number with two google accounts ? confused

Bro if he used same mobile number, it will not show new rewards, one same credential is enough to recover old account . I think that’s not the case here

200
37787
591
Expand
COTTONCANDY wrote:

Bro if he used same mobile, it will not show new rewards, one same credential is enough to recover old account . I think that’s not the case here

bro gpay accounts are linked to emails , not mobile, but they do keep a track of mobile numbers as well
If you try , you would observe if you login with same mobile and different gmail, it would start the activity again from beginning and would show option to claim rewards, but ultimately display this error

75
2146
17
Expand
androgame wrote:

bro gpay accounts are linked to emails , not mobile, but they do keep a track of mobile numbers as well
If you try , you would observe if you login with same mobile and different gmail, it would start the activity again from beginning and would show option to claim rewards, but ultimately display this error

I see, but i did this once, it didn’t get me new one

200
37787
591
Expand
COTTONCANDY wrote:

I see, but i did this once, it didn’t get me new one

It does show that, you can try if you have alt accounts (not recommended of course stuck_out_tongue )

163
91
14
androgame wrote:

Did you use same mobile number with two google accounts ? confused
Else try deleting the app and install again , should work.
Sorry to say that it wont work if you tried to play with google pensive

No didn’t use same mobile no., But i have two accounts.

100
9257
64
Expand
androgame wrote:

It does show that, you can try if you have alt accounts (not recommended of course stuck_out_tongue )

I have two mobile no. With bank account.
I claimed in 1 account then in same mobile logged in via different mob. & Different gmail also claimed in this one
But i will be able to use 100-1001 scratch card in other account after 3jan

200
37787
591
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I have two mobile no. With bank account.
I claimed in 1 account then in same mobile logged in via different mob. & Different gmail also claimed in this one
But i will be able to use 100-1001 scratch card in other account after 3feb.

Feb or Jan?

Missing