Hot Deal Not able to play any Flipkart games

745°
Missing
Deal Cadet
61
740
5

When I try to play any game in flipkart app, I am getting below error message:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594751/medium/Screenshot_20191113-072523.jpg?1573610344


Anyone else facing this issue?

I tried uninstalling the app and clearing the cache,but no luck.

I contacted CC, they also didn’t resolve the issue

31 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
281
1322
9

Its bcs u might have tried to play game using multiple ids in the same device n app which is voilation of tnc of flipkart, so u r block from playing games in that i.d n device

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
55
2

I too get these msges sometime…if clearing cache did not work for you then probably flipkart blocking your device from connecting to their server…

..just try daily and I’m sure you will be get back your access.

Missing
Perfectionist
5,228
8376
90
bankipad wrote:

Its bcs u might have tried to play game using multiple ids in the same device n app which is voilation of tnc of flipkart, so u r block from playing games in that i.d n device

You get blocked even if you dont have multiple ids in same device unamused

Missing
Deal Subedar
281
1322
9
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

You get blocked even if you dont have multiple ids in same device unamused

Might u have loggedin blocked device, If u evr try to v hero n think abt of plying game using multiple i.ds whch was suppose to play on only per device per i.d otherwise ur i.d n device both wil be automaticaly blocked n even all i.ds will be also blocked if u try to login to this device, so u need now fresh device with fresh i.d to play game in a fair manner. dere is no remedy 4 thse types of usrs n flipkart hs done grt job by placing des types of usrs to der r8 place.

Missing
Perfectionist
5,228
8376
90
Expand
bankipad wrote:

Might u have loggedin blocked device, If u evr try to v hero n think abt of plying game using multiple i.ds whch was suppose to play on only per device per i.d otherwise ur i.d n device both wil be automaticaly blocked n even all i.ds will be also blocked if u try to login to this device, so u need now fresh device with fresh i.d to play game in a fair manner. dere is no remedy 4 thse types of usrs n flipkart hs done grt job by placing des types of usrs to der r8 place.

I have not done any of the things you mentioned above and always played in a fair manner. What are you gonna say then?

Missing
Perfectionist
5,228
8376
90

Btw, after a month of blocking my gamezone, they have finally unblocked. So you might have to wait for a month.

Missing
Deal Subedar
281
1322
9
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

I have not done any of the things you mentioned above and always played in a fair manner. What are you gonna say then?

What u r saying its highly unexpected n dis isn’t something any company want thier loyal users to experience. U should mention ur very concern in d review post of flipkart app in google play store their app developer will help u regarding this.

Missing
Perfectionist
5,228
8376
90
Expand
bankipad wrote:

What u r saying its highly unexpected n dis isn’t something any company want thier loyal users to experience. U should mention ur very concern in d review post of flipkart app in google play store their app developer will help u regarding this.

It has happened with a lot of people I know, it is probably done to avoid giving rewards/supercoins.

Missing
Deal Subedar
281
1322
9
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

It has happened with a lot of people I know, it is probably done to avoid giving rewards/supercoins.

Not lot may be few, that not a big issue, it should be better if u tell them on review post might it help them to fix d bugs

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
228
3

Facing this issue since past year . But still same problen insists.

Missing
Deal Subedar
183
1765
31
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Btw, after a month of blocking my gamezone, they have finally unblocked. So you might have to wait for a month.

Yes mine account also unblocked but loss of 30k rewards😠

Missing
Perfectionist
5,228
8376
90
Expand
Deal_MUX wrote:

Won many rewards watch ,headphones,power bank all gone

I think they’ll give it to you. I received all the gift vouchers that I had won before they blocked the gamezone yesterday.

Missing
Deal Subedar
183
1765
31
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

I think they’ll give it to you. I received all the gift vouchers that I had won before they blocked the gamezone yesterday.

They removed my name from winning list of 2 weeks and only gave 1 week rewards

Missing
Perfectionist
5,228
8376
90
Expand
Deal_MUX wrote:

They removed my name from winning list of 2 weeks and only gave 1 week rewards

But how can they remove your name for a whole week? You didnt take screenshots?

Missing
Deal Subedar
183
1765
31

Yes i have all ss but they say seller decision is final
Many user who win daily where ban

Missing
Perfectionist
1,742
62862
607
Expand
Deal_MUX wrote:

They removed my name from winning list of 2 weeks and only gave 1 week rewards

Did you used some tricks or something
Winning everyday is not easy grin

Missing
Deal Subedar
183
1765
31
Expand
avgn wrote:

Did you used some tricks or something
Winning everyday is not easy grin

Playing on op7pro game is fast comparing to other devices😬

Missing
Perfectionist
1,742
62862
607
Expand
Deal_MUX wrote:

Playing on op7pro game is fast comparing to other devices😬

Curious to know which one – Guess what, quiz or cannon onw

Missing
Deal Subedar
183
1765
31
Expand
avgn wrote:

Curious to know which one – Guess what, quiz or cannon onw

Cannon

Missing
Deal Subedar
183
1765
31

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595789/medium/6281183Screenshot-20191121-181654-01.jpg?1574340723
Final they gave something 😂

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
64
4108
83
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

You get blocked even if you dont have multiple ids in same device unamused

I was arguing with you. And it happened today with me. I am a legit player but I got banned. 🤣

Missing
Perfectionist
5,228
8376
90
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

I was arguing with you. And it happened today with me. I am a legit player but I got banned. 🤣

And I got blocked again, on all the devices joy

Missing
Perfectionist
5,228
8376
90
undertaker007 wrote:

I got unblocked few days back

You’ll be blocked again, after a month or so. I wish you do not, but saying from experience.

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
740
5
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

You’ll be blocked again, after a month or so. I wish you do not, but saying from experience.

You are absolutely spot on. I got blocked again from yesterday pensive

Missing