Hot Deal

Not getting Monthly amazon offers in my Amazon rewards section

483°
Deal Cadet
Himush

Hi, dimers
Since March i am not getting Monthly bill payment offers on amazon, like 50rs cashback on Dth, broadband, Lpg, and other bill payment offers. I remember before March 2020 these offers used to show up in my rewards section regularly.  others offers like uber, swiggy and other seasonal offers have been reduced significantly.
I asked amazon cc regarding this and they said my account is fine and it is not blacklisted. I have attached my rewards section screenshot aswell. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/652487/medium/Screenshot_2020-11-29-16-14-25-318_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1606832649https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/652486/medium/Screenshot_2020-11-29-16-14-34-799_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1606832635
Does anyone else facing these issue here, do you guys know what’s wrong with my account. This is my primary account tough.



52 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Himush wrote:

@nomag also tell me I have app cloner installed in my phone. I cloned amazon app with that and using two accounts in same device, should I continue doing that, is my other account safe?

cloner – no idea but certainly avoid using same card in multiple account

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Everything comes to an end for greater good,i was used around 50A/c’s in same device either in app or browsers by changing ip’s ,browsers etc etc..till October i felt i was safe.infact i got offers too.From October az system started blocking offers though i take all necessary precautions.since most offers from amazon are related to upi now a days.no need to bother at all.but not getting offers in 3 upi linked accounts.that’s bothering me 😜😌

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
bftb wrote:

A returning customer is like a ghar jamai, you are taken for granted.

Stop shopping for a month at least, more if possible.

Offers will be back.

I stopped shopping straight for more than two months but still offers are not showing up. May be I have to completely stop using it for some time. Then it might come back.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

yes. u have multiple account.
They can detect via ip address, android id, address, credit card etc.

Is there any way to change the ip address or, how make ourselves safe from their radar?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rajarew wrote:

Everything comes to an end for greater good,i was used around 50A/c’s in same device either in app or browsers by changing ip’s ,browsers etc etc..till October i felt i was safe.infact i got offers too.From October az system started blocking offers though i take all necessary precautions.since most offers from amazon are related to upi now a days.no need to bother at all.but not getting offers in 3 upi linked accounts.that’s bothering me 😜😌

You have 50 amazon accounts scream. Yeh konsi loot macha rahe ho bhai grinning. There is no need to open multiple amazon accounts, you can make more out of amazon offers with 3 or 4 accounts.
And how are you changing your ip address.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Miss the good old days of flash sale and stealing others CBs by checking free sms sites stuck_out_tongue

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Himush wrote:

What lakhs is too much bro, they might have won some quiz or something then only it goes in lakhs

I agree. They trade in lakhs and earn 1.5% or 2.5% or whatever. Which is thousands if not 💯s
Cc @akki.akki

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
hsmhsm wrote:

Miss the good old days of flash sale and stealing others CBs by checking free sms sites stuck_out_tongue

by checking free sms sites? interesting 🤔
not aware bro. please elaborate when free

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
hsmhsm wrote:

Miss the good old days of flash sale and stealing others CBs by checking free sms sites stuck_out_tongue

How come you steal it by free sms site?? Never tried this.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Same here.. Although still using the same account as it’s the primary account and a very old account

Now I don’t have to check Amazon for account specific offers as I know I won’t get any stuck_out_tongue

Bro how one comes to know. Does one get less offers or near zero offers?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Bro how one comes to know. Does one get less offers or near zero offers?

No UPI recharge /billpay offer
No 50% upto 40 merchant offer

Spin and win will give BLNT

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

No UPI recharge /billpay offer
No 50% upto 40 merchant offer

Spin and win will give BLNT

Ya bro even in spin n wheel I was getting too many better luck next time.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

by checking free sms sites? interesting 🤔
not aware bro. please elaborate when free

How come you steal it by free sms site?? Never tried this.

Those days are gone and I was latecomer so only tested in final few months :
During flash sale check free sms sites for CB notifications, then login and use it stuck_out_tongue
I hope it’s not a crime to steal from fake accounts laughing

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Well i faced same issue until i activated 1 year prime through vodafone (some trick link, no idea about it) and bang! Offers came back in 3-4 days. Got recharge offer also. Then due to some reason that prime membership got cancelled and within 3-4 days all offer were removed from account. Recently that vodafone bug came back and again i activated 1 year prime last month around 25 November and guess what offers are back again. Also recharge offer (10-300 cb) sunglasses

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

No UPI recharge /billpay offer
No 50% upto 40 merchant offer

Spin and win will give BLNT

Thanks for reply. ✝️ Karma given

I have a different problem bro. I am eligible as per TnC and make UPI pymts but don’t get cashback!
After posting this few weeks back https://www.desidime.com/discussions/does-amazo... again today I am at receiving end cry

Ever faced this? Anyone? Especially UPI pymts.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Thanks for reply. ✝️ Karma given

I have a different problem bro. I am eligible as per TnC and make UPI pymts but don’t get cashback!
After posting this few weeks back https://www.desidime.com/discussions/does-amazo... again today I am at receiving end cry

Ever faced this? Anyone? Especially UPI pymts.

Are you doing UPI transactions on Amazon website by manually entering UPI id or directly on app through linked Amazon upi

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Are you doing UPI transactions on Amazon website by manually entering UPI id or directly on app through linked Amazon upi

First I did on app bro. Twice. Didn’t get cashback.
Then did via website. Again same result!
Am doing something wrong kya?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

First I did on app bro. Twice. Didn’t get cashback.
Then did via website. Again same result!
Am doing something wrong kya?

App method is proper. What was the offer

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

App method is proper. What was the offer

Amazon Cred 50 cashback on 5000.
Then books 50 cashback on 500.
Lastly 60 cashback on 200 bb bill

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Amazon Cred 50 cashback on 5000.
Then books 50 cashback on 500.
Lastly 60 cashback on 200 bb bill

If you paid by upi by manually entering upi( including amazon upi) then offer is not eligible
For UPI offer u must paid through amazon Upi it is possible only in APP not in Web Browser

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

If you paid by upi by manually entering upi( including amazon upi) then offer is not eligible
For UPI offer u must paid through amazon Upi it is possible only in APP not in Web Browser

Yes bro. On cred and others i used specific amazon upi but 😔

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Exactly same thing with my primary account in July few days after my annual prime expiry.I was lucky that it happened before renewing prime.Exactly same rewards section shows for me.
I use just 2accounts(both 5yrs old), one in app & other in browser confused

Missing