Hot Deal Now scan and pay with sbi and axis visa credit cards via Google pay

320°
Deal Cadet
149
611
8
Now scan and pay with sbi and axis visa credit cards via Google pay



https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638409/medium/Screenshot_20200922-132149_Chrome.jpg?1600761198https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638410/medium/Screenshot_20200922-132113_Chrome.jpg?1600761216
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/638411/medium/Screenshot_20200922-131829_Photos.jpg?1600761275
For more info check this article

https://affairscloud.com/sbi-card-collaborates-...

54 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
149
611
8

Has anyone tried this option?

149
611
8

Is this not exciting? Cc to merchant QR code? Am I missing something?

55
1040
7

Cool sunglasses . Waiting for this kind of thing . Is it already available??

149
611
8
ZitOO wrote:

Cool sunglasses . Waiting for this kind of thing . Is it already available??

Yes, saw it in my gpay app.. but I dont have axis or sbi cc so could not make use of it..

49
2712
17

Will it work for upi qr or will need bharat qr

149
611
8
insta wrote:

Will it work for upi qr or will need bharat qr

Could not try.. but I think it’s Bharat qr..

80
11520
157
insta wrote:

Will it work for upi qr or will need bharat qr

@ddstar

recently i heard this news – Visa pushes to make its network interoperable in India

Global card payments major Visa Inc., which has been riding on its closed loop payments network, is now pushing to make its network interoperable, and expand acceptance points to offer a spectrum of digital payment options in India, said a top executive.

Calling it the ‘network-of-networks’ strategy.

The company is also in talks with various payment players in the market to make end point acceptance infrastructure interoperable.

“In ‘network-of-networks’, the transaction can start on one network and end on a different one. And for Visa the priority is that a user should be able to use their preferred payment service at whatever terminal and acceptance point whether domestic or internationally seamlessly,"

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/visa-card-...

50
3767
46
Expand
ddstar wrote:

Could not try.. but I think it’s Bharat qr..

Bharat QR Bharatpe QR is not good, at least this is what my local supermarket shopkeeper told me before he removed it. As per him Bharatpay transaction quality is poor & in case of any dispute/failed transaction issue he had to make multiple visits to their office to resolve it hence he now only use upi qr.

110
2468
109

So now cc to bank account of receiver is possible through this mechanism ?

51
1200
9
drjpatwa wrote:

So now cc to bank account of receiver is possible through this mechanism ?

+1

55
1040
7

Can not find the option , where is it on googlepay ..?

149
611
8
ZitOO wrote:

Can not find the option , where is it on googlepay ..?

Same place as add accounts….
Click on profile photo u should see bank accounts and cards..
Not able to take screen shot

55
1040
7
Expand
ddstar wrote:

Same place as add accounts….
Click on profile photo u should see bank accounts and cards..
Not able to take screen shot

I am getting only option i.e add bank account,  like other gpay users I am not getting option to add card . Checked playstore googlepay app is upto date. unamused

May be this option is not available for all yet.

149
611
8
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

I am getting only option i.e add bank account,  like other gray users I am not getting option to add card . Checked playstore googlepay app is upto date. unamused

May be this option is not available for all yet.

Ok… it may come soon for all found this article..

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/banking/fi...

50
314
1

I don’t remember why, but I read through all terms and conditions and chose not to add my Axis CC, even though there was some pretty good cashback, something in the terms was a red flag for me,will post again if I read through it.

10
6201
258
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

@ddstar

recently i heard this news – Visa pushes to make its network interoperable in India

Global card payments major Visa Inc., which has been riding on its closed loop payments network, is now pushing to make its network interoperable, and expand acceptance points to offer a spectrum of digital payment options in India, said a top executive.

Calling it the ‘network-of-networks’ strategy.

The company is also in talks with various payment players in the market to make end point acceptance infrastructure interoperable.

“In ‘network-of-networks’, the transaction can start on one network and end on a different one. And for Visa the priority is that a user should be able to use their preferred payment service at whatever terminal and acceptance point whether domestic or internationally seamlessly,"

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/visa-card-...

Yes VISA is going to loose its master share to RuPay slowly and also to UPI
They are applying innovations else they will go down no doubt in that..

10
6201
258
drjpatwa wrote:

So now cc to bank account of receiver is possible through this mechanism ?

Dont think so..there should be some catch.. sunglasses

149
611
8
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

Dont think so..there should be some catch.. sunglasses

Or it might be a loophole innocent

149
611
8
tristar wrote:

I don’t remember why, but I read through all terms and conditions and chose not to add my Axis CC, even though there was some pretty good cashback, something in the terms was a red flag for me,will post again if I read through it.

Plz do it will help a lot of ppl here..

149
611
8

Google now moves from just being a Unified Payments Interface (UPI)-based payment application to a full-fledged digital payments platform. Until now, Google Pay users only had the option of using their UPI handles related to a bank account for payments. Now, a customer will just save his or her card onto Google Pay; while making a payment, the customer will have the option of paying through the card as well as through UPI.

198
1607
24

So does it mean i can pay to local shopkeepers through gpay using my credit card?
Ps. I don’t use gpay.

323
333
2

Scan & pay option available in sbicard app
Support BHARAT QR visa /master

1,935
5748
77
nimod wrote:

So does it mean i can pay to local shopkeepers through gpay using my credit card?
Ps. I don’t use gpay.

Don’t use it either. grin BLNTs are no good. stuck_out_tongue

198
1607
24
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Don’t use it either. grin BLNTs are no good. stuck_out_tongue

Not interested in cash backs.

I want to pay to local shop keepers using credit cards without extra fee.

1,935
5748
77
Expand
nimod wrote:

Not interested in cash backs.

I want to pay to local shop keepers using credit cards without extra fee.

#Paytm karo.. sunglasses

198
1607
24
Expand
deb3l wrote:

#Paytm karo.. sunglasses

Can’t.

They are asking for adhaar number sad

1,935
5748
77
Expand
nimod wrote:

Can’t.

They are asking for adhaar number sad

Where? I am all okay with the mini kyc.

Why is this required even??

37
4047
11

@deb3l
after adding credit card number in paytm,using scan and pay option,can we pay to google pay?
local kirana store has google pay upi qr code

18
3068
20
tristar wrote:

I don’t remember why, but I read through all terms and conditions and chose not to add my Axis CC, even though there was some pretty good cashback, something in the terms was a red flag for me,will post again if I read through it.

Where and what is it. Waiting for your findings

Missing