now u can complete ur full kyc in mobikwik using aadhar + pan

37°
Missing
Deal Subedar
256
1257
9

Complete ur full kyc in mobikwik.

Need aadhar otp then pan detail.
Then u have to take selfiee.
Boom enjoy full kyc no limit there after

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
504
6

After KYC, do we get VISA prepaid /wallet card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
504
6
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

No

Any extra benefit of doing KYC ?
I have seen many posts in DD about loosing money due to hack. Hence, I don’t use mobidick.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
3

Anybody know how to check kyc mapped with purticular Mobikwik acc. I’ve multiple accs now i Don’t know which adhaar used for which no. This would be very helpful if anybody knows

Missing
Deal Subedar
256
1257
9
Fazal44 wrote:

Anybody know how to check kyc mapped with purticular Mobikwik acc. I’ve multiple accs now i Don’t know which adhaar used for which no. This would be very helpful if anybody knows

Check the profile name, name on profile is same as ur aadhar

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
3
Expand
bankipad wrote:

Check the profile name, name on profile is same as ur aadhar

Yes you’re right. But I changed it which i now feel shouldn’t have

Missing
Deal Subedar
256
1257
9
Expand
Fazal44 wrote:

Yes you’re right. But I changed it which i now feel shouldn’t have

did u Change all the profile name?? If yes then u have to go by submitting full kyc process, then it will automatically tell u that ur aadhar card is linked with other ac, then try another adhar in that ac

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
53
3
Expand
bankipad wrote:

did u Change all the profile name?? If yes then u have to go by submitting full kyc process, then it will automatically tell u that ur aadhar card is linked with other ac, then try another adhar in that ac

Yes need to do trial and error.

Missing