Hot Deal

Now you can get new sim within 2hrs selected cities only

422°
Flame
issu

https://10dig...m/

Use code for Porting 15% off: MNP15

10digi.com is the fastest way of getting your SIM connection and related services at your doorstep.

You can also compare below one’s prices:

Prepaid
Postpaid
Port Number
Fancy Number
DTH Services
Broadband Plans
OTT Plans

43 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Thanks for sharing… has anybody tried this service?
Any reviews?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Thanks for sharing… has anybody tried this service?
Any reviews?

There are many positive experiences here.

In my case, it is negative. They come with silly reasons for not delivering the SIM card. Eventually cancelled the request, and walked into the near by retail shop

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

There are many positive experiences here.

In my case, it is negative. They come with silly reasons for not delivering the SIM card. Eventually cancelled the request, and walked into the near by retail shop

Thanks for sharing your exp. @andromeda
I searched there are mixed reviews at https://www.google.com/search?q=10digi+reviews&...,,,

Not feeling comfortable porting my number via them.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Thanks for sharing your exp. @andromeda
I searched there are mixed reviews at https://www.google.com/search?q=10digi+reviews&...,,,

Not feeling comfortable porting my number via them.

You can give it a try if you have buffer time. Do not share the porting code and other complete details. I remember there is an option to provide all such sensitive information during SIM collection.

If it doesn’t work, walk into near by store. In any case I suggest not to opt for online thing if you are not comfortable as any lack/gap in support during porting will risk the number

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

You can give it a try if you have buffer time. Do not share the porting code and other complete details. I remember there is an option to provide all such sensitive information during SIM collection.

If it doesn’t work, walk into near by store. In any case I suggest not to opt for online thing if you are not comfortable as any lack/gap in support during porting will risk the number

So if I port Airtel to Jio do I have to take that complete 3 months rc pack and will I get 15% off on that?

I am just porting it to Jio since Airtel is charging us 379rs for 6gb 84 days data instead Jio only has 329rs for 6gb/84 days plus low maintenance too (even if you don’t regularly rc it won’t be deactivated) which isn’t the case in Chortel cold_sweat disappointed

I really don’t know how did my dad got validity upto 2035 laughing sweat_smile
He was using postpaid but then I changed it to prepaid and this happened so now we are very happy smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Thanks for sharing… has anybody tried this service?
Any reviews?

Have tried it personally. The first time(during lockdown), had to run around and nobody came. But the second time in past month, I’ve ported two numbers and the experience has been very smooth. Do give it a try! Whole process will happen in front of you.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

So if I port Airtel to Jio do I have to take that complete 3 months rc pack and will I get 15% off on that?

I am just porting it to Jio since Airtel is charging us 379rs for 6gb 84 days data instead Jio only has 329rs for 6gb/84 days plus low maintenance too (even if you don’t regularly rc it won’t be deactivated) which isn’t the case in Chortel cold_sweat disappointed

I really don’t know how did my dad got validity upto 2035 laughing sweat_smile
He was using postpaid but then I changed it to prepaid and this happened so now we are very happy smile

They don’t have special plans. You need to choose Gb/day packs

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

They don’t have special plans. You need to choose Gb/day packs

Even if you don’t recharge their special rc pack is amounting to 79rs that too without outgoing messages unamused

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Even if you don’t recharge their special rc pack is amounting to 79rs that too without outgoing messages unamused

I’m saying 10digi don’t have Jio Special Packs to opt during porting, and get 15% discount on it. And if my memory serves right, there will be a cap to that 15% discount.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

I’m saying 10digi don’t have Jio Special Packs to opt during porting, and get 15% discount on it. And if my memory serves right, there will be a cap to that 15% discount.

Ohh ok..
So how to avail that 15% extra discount if that’s not applicable on special recharge pack?
Any idea?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

So if I port Airtel to Jio do I have to take that complete 3 months rc pack and will I get 15% off on that?

I am just porting it to Jio since Airtel is charging us 379rs for 6gb 84 days data instead Jio only has 329rs for 6gb/84 days plus low maintenance too (even if you don’t regularly rc it won’t be deactivated) which isn’t the case in Chortel cold_sweat disappointed

I really don’t know how did my dad got validity upto 2035 laughing sweat_smile
He was using postpaid but then I changed it to prepaid and this happened so now we are very happy smile

for jio port better try myjio app maybe they give free plan 2 months

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/port-reque...

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

My main number is JIO and secondary number is VI.

I have never made even a single call for last several year via VI. Just need to keep it live and as VI is charging more amount for this standby SIM, I wish to port it to VSNL. Problem is here we don’t have any existence of VSNL in Delhi. My biggest worry is … what will happen if something goes wrong.. or like I have to get my SIM replaced due to some reasons after a few months? How will I get it replaced?

You can give it a try if you have buffer time.

Time is not an issue… nothing urgent smile

If it doesn’t work, walk into near by store.

No VNSL Store in Delhi, I think.

@witty – Thanks smile Let’s see!

Cool Cool
Link Copied

showing this – The coupon code MNP15 offer has expired

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
witty wrote:

Have tried it personally. The first time(during lockdown), had to run around and nobody came. But the second time in past month, I’ve ported two numbers and the experience has been very smooth. Do give it a try! Whole process will happen in front of you.

which city u did the porting and on which network what documents to they require for home visit porting is the activation instant

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Thanks for sharing… has anybody tried this service?
Any reviews?

I had used once like a 8-9 months back.

1st time he did the order (he messed with the PORT code)..order was rejected
had to follow up with customer care they reinitiated the order and again port was tried (no additional money asked).

Only charge they take was for First recharge…once port gets completed they recharge in within a day.

Overall it was ok experience. ..if time is not an issue definitely use their services
else authorized store is the way to go as most of the stores anyways do PORT for free and once complete user can immediately recharge based on his/her need.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
xuseronline wrote:

Thanks for sharing… has anybody tried this service?
Any reviews?

Yes ported my sim 2 times via them.
Smooth experience 1 time same day and another time next day delivery.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

So if I port Airtel to Jio do I have to take that complete 3 months rc pack and will I get 15% off on that?

I am just porting it to Jio since Airtel is charging us 379rs for 6gb 84 days data instead Jio only has 329rs for 6gb/84 days plus low maintenance too (even if you don’t regularly rc it won’t be deactivated) which isn’t the case in Chortel cold_sweat disappointed

I really don’t know how did my dad got validity upto 2035 laughing sweat_smile
He was using postpaid but then I changed it to prepaid and this happened so now we are very happy smile

JJ 22g jio gives free complimentary 56 days rc on port. no money needed for prime also.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

JJ 22g jio gives free complimentary 56 days rc on port. no money needed for prime also.

is this through online porting or store visit

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
desiman wrote:

is this through online porting or store visit

both but stores deny sometime

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

JJ 22g jio gives free complimentary 56 days rc on port. no money needed for prime also.

Wah wah
I’ll ping you when I’ll port then sweat_smile

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

My Airtel number got temporarily inactivated due to Recharge and Validity thing. Just now, Did a Top-up of Rs.100, but still Account is Inactive. Can someone tell What should I do in my case?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
issu wrote:

https://10dig...m/

Use code for Porting 15% off: MNP15

in my user specific scenario… will this on-line jamboree at 15% discount… be substantially cheaper than the off-line jamboree?




⁍ Let us say cost of transport, to visit the retailer is ₹100 (autorickshaw fare ₹50, both ways).

⁌ Cost of bathing and washing clothes (unless reusing later, without washing) is 50INR

⁍ Hypothetical value of time for visiting retailer is ₹100.
Although now (in facemasks😷 era) nobody usually goes out for just one thing alone.

So hypothetical allied costs: ₹250INR.

now these retailers (proper shop and tried and tested. Not ☔umbrella man on footpath)

Now these retailers are offering;

⁍ [PORTing] 56Days Unlimited pack (calling, 100sms per day, 1.5GB data per day) for ₹20INR.

⁌ [New SIM] Rs. 30₹ to ₹50

So hypothetically if I go with my usual request of porting Airtel to Voda, Voda to Airtel.
▪︎ 2 SIMs: Porting
▪︎ 2 NEW (throwaway, Temporary) numbers


My costs:
A》 [MNP of two numbers] ₹40 (₹20 + ₹20) paid to retailer.

B》[NEW SIMs for two numbers] ₹60 or ₹100 paid to retailer

C》 Notional costs of time and effort: ₹250INR

𝑻𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍 ₹140𝑰𝑵𝑹 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓/𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 2×𝑴𝑵𝑷 𝒂𝒏𝒅 2×𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑺𝑰𝑴𝒔 (w⃨h⃨e⃨r⃨e⃨ e⃨a⃨c⃨h⃨ M⃨N⃨P⃨ S⃨I⃨M⃨ g⃨e⃨t⃨s⃨ 5̳6̳d̳a̳y̳s̳ 1̳.̳5̳G̳B̳ p̳e̳r̳ d̳a̳y̳ p̳l̳u̳s̳ c̳a̳l̳l̳i̳n̳g̳/̳ 1̳0̳0̳S̳M̳S̳ d̳a̳i̳l̳y̳॥||॥ n⃨e⃨w⃨ N⃨u⃨m⃨b⃨e⃨r⃨s⃨ h⃨a⃨v⃨e⃨ 2̳8̳d̳a̳y̳s̳ u̳n̳l̳i̳m̳i̳t̳e̳d̳ p̳a̳c̳k̳ o̳f̳ 1̳G̳B̳ d̳a̳i̳l̳y̳ d̳a̳t̳a̳)
》》₹𝟐𝟓𝟎𝐈𝐍𝐑 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧.《《

So… (₹140 + ₹250) about ₹400 gets one;
➲ Two MNP’ed numbers; each with 56days unlimited calling/SMS and (1.5GB daily) data pack.

➲ Two NEW numbers, each with the 1GB daily data ➕ unlimited call/SMS pack of 28Days.

If I pay 100-150₹ to the building watchman or carwash boy, they can go and get numbers MNP’ed in their name/ with their ‘live’ photograph.

Total allied costs besides payment to retailer never exceed 200-250₹


in my user specific scenario… will this on-line jamboree at 15% discount… be substantially cheaper than the off-line jamboree?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Nationalist wrote:

My Airtel number got temporarily inactivated due to Recharge and Validity thing. Just now, Did a Top-up of Rs.100, but still Account is Inactive. Can someone tell What should I do in my case?

For your/number’s circle.. does a 100₹ (exact amount) give any validity extension?
Is there any “pack/voucher” of ₹100 which gives the “benefit/s” of validity?

If yes, then get in touch with Airtel CSD.

If no, then you are out of luck.
(Had you know checked with CSD and then cross-checked on Airtel site/app or via USSD … about packs/offers for reactivation?)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
soyoozms wrote:

in my user specific scenario… will this on-line jamboree at 15% discount… be substantially cheaper than the off-line jamboree?

@xuseronline @andromeda @MrKool_JJ @witty @bohemian @desiman @Sudarshan61 @Ash-D @kukdookoo please yelp me if you can (and if you want)🙏🏼
i need it (MNP) in September last week or October first. And by then, both Karan Telecom and Dhruv Mobiles (Parmendra) would also have free MNP with 56Days pack.

Much appreciate your🙇🏻 time and efforts.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
soyoozms wrote:

⁍ Let us say cost of transport, to visit the retailer is ₹100 (autorickshaw fare ₹50, both ways).

⁌ Cost of bathing and washing clothes (unless reusing later, without washing) is 50INR

⁍ Hypothetical value if time for visiting retailer is ₹100.
Although now (in facemasks😷 era) nobody usually goes out for just one thing alone.

  • On the cost of transport part, see if you can bargain and bring down the expenses, or better take a walk if it is a matter of 50/- I suppose it is going to be 2-3kms.
  • On the bathing/washing clothes, time your visit, and go before your bath for the day. Save some water. Make sure to wash face atleast as they(Jio atleast) capture photograph while accepting the porting.
  • Try visiting retailer during week days, you can bring down the costs(time) involved in visiting the retailer.

And lastly MNP15 is not working for all regions/users. So save yourself from investing any time in this and grab that MNP retailer packs at 20 or 30 INR. If at all MNP15 is working, there wont be much savings in going through online approach.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
soyoozms wrote:

in my user specific scenario… will this on-line jamboree at 15% discount… be substantially cheaper than the off-line jamboree?




⁍ Let us say cost of transport, to visit the retailer is ₹100 (autorickshaw fare ₹50, both ways).

⁌ Cost of bathing and washing clothes (unless reusing later, without washing) is 50INR

⁍ Hypothetical value if time for visiting retailer is ₹100.
Although now (in facemasks😷 era) nobody usually goes out for just one thing alone.


So hypothetical allied costs: ₹250INR.

now these retailers (proper shop and tried and tested. Not ☔umbrella man on footpath)

Now these retailers are offering;

⁍ [PORTing] 56Days Unlimited pack (calling, 100sms per day, 1.5GB data per day) for ₹20INR.

⁌ [New SIM] Rs. 30₹ to ₹50


So if, hypothetically I go with my usual request if porting Airtel to Voda, Voda to Airtel.
▪︎ 2 SIMs: Porting
▪︎ 2 NEW (throaway, Temporary) numbers


My costs:

A》 [MNP of two numbers] ₹40 (₹20 + ₹20) paid to retailer.

B》[NEW SIMs for two numbers] ₹60 or ₹100 paid to retailer

C》 Notional costs of time and effort: ₹250INR

𝑻𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍 ₹140𝑰𝑵𝑹 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓/𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 2×𝑴𝑵𝑷 𝒂𝒏𝒅 2×𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑺𝑰𝑴𝒔 (w⃨h⃨e⃨r⃨e⃨ e⃨a⃨c⃨h⃨ M⃨N⃨P⃨ S⃨I⃨M⃨ g⃨e⃨t⃨s⃨ 5̳6̳d̳a̳y̳s̳ 1̳.̳5̳G̳B̳ p̳e̳r̳ d̳a̳y̳ p̳l̳u̳s̳ c̳a̳l̳l̳i̳n̳g̳/̳ 1̳0̳0̳S̳M̳S̳ d̳a̳i̳l̳y̳॥||॥ n⃨e⃨w⃨ N⃨u⃨m⃨b⃨e⃨r⃨s⃨ h⃨a⃨v⃨e⃨ 2̳8̳d̳a̳y̳s̳ u̳n̳l̳i̳m̳i̳t̳e̳d̳ p̳a̳c̳k̳ o̳f̳ 1̳G̳B̳ d̳a̳i̳l̳y̳ d̳a̳t̳a̳)
》》₹𝟐𝟓𝟎𝐈𝐍𝐑 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧.《《

So… if okay, (₹140 + ₹250) about ₹400 gets one;
➲ Two MNP’ed numbers; each with 56days unlimited calling/SMS and (1.5GB daily) data pack.

➲ Two NEW numbers, each with the 1GB daily data ➕ unlimited call/SMS pack of 28Days.

If I pay 100-150₹ to the building watchman or carwash boy, they can go and get numbers MNP’ed in their name/ live photograph.

Total allied costs besides payment to retailer never exceed 200-250₹


in my user specific scenario… will this on-line jamboree at 15% discount… be substantially cheaper than the off-line jamboree?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/711795/medium/7931392wow-omg.gif?1631723103

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

▪︎ Try visiting retailer during week days, you can bring down the costs(time) involved in visiting the retailer.

And lastly MNP15 is not working for all regions/users. So save yourself from investing any time in this and grab that MNP retailer packs at 20 or 30 INR. If at all MNP15 is working, there wont be much savings in going through online approach.

😁 this…. was perfectito👌🏽 analysis!

Really admiring still.. your deconstruction of my hotch-potch but somewhat valid ratio analysis.

Yes yes, those ‘digital’ process retailers… do not even take a physical signature nor type anything in their Telecom operator’s application… anything apart from the “alternate number” that we give.

Whether for MNP or for NEW number, process for CAF filling is same.
UIDAI card scan 》 customer live mugshot on white background 》 then retailer’s own live photo too.

Maybe the app that takes the photo has some face detection A.I. … as Karan (retailer) always asks us to ‘blink’ once.

Nope, distance is 4➕ kilometer. But that was just by the way I mentioned autorickshaw.
I usually only go that side if fresh fruits (like Rambutaan, Hanumaan phal, specific mangoes, good pineapple, dragon fruit, sapota/@chiku , pomegranate etcetera) are to be procured …which are otherwise not available of good quality with retsilers.

And bathing/ clothes washing point was anyway just half serious only.
I anyway exhaust one of these 125gm soaps https://amazon.in/Park-Avenue-Soap-Luxury-125g/dp/B077GZ5D23 in a week or 10 days.🙂🤦🏻‍♂️
Thanks to my OCDs since about a decade.

again 🙏🏼Thanks A TON 😇@andromeda😊 for a decent helping hand!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Nice, They can do fraud easily.

Good Luck for any one availing this service.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
InvestPotato wrote:

Nice, They can do fraud easily.

Good Luck for any one availing this service.

Although I’m not succesful in using their services, but what’s so different from other service providers?

As far as my understanding, the sim delivery person comes, does authentication via biometrics, capture photograph and run-away.

Similar is the process with road-side umbrealla folks or authorized retailers. In fact some mandate to submit photo copies, and later sells (may be) it to other parties

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply