Oem key ms office 2019

251°

Do anyone knows here, where should the MS OFFICE oem bought from? Or Someone here from IT and want to sell the same. Please let me know.

36 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By

I am looking for a license too for MS Office. Can someone please help me with any ongoing deals?

PS: Back on windows after 11 years. This is going to be a painful process to find and install all essential softwares now sad

Why u want OEM key? You can buy retail key at around 3.5k .

And windows 10 retail key at 1k

rohit_agarwal wrote:

Those are OEM not retail…..

You can check on Amazon. Original MS Office 2016 & 2019 are retailing at about 1900. This is the lowest price of original office I have seen till now. @raghupro

smz wrote:

You can check on Amazon. Original MS Office 2016 & 2019 are retailing at about 1900. This is the lowest price of original office I have seen till now. @raghupro

Thank you, that looks like a great deal. Will get two license tomorrow morning

smz wrote:

Those are not retail or even guaranteed genuine version, only 100% legit MS software sold on amazon are from amazon own seller appario retail/cloudtail.
@raghupro

rohit_agarwal wrote:

Those are not retail keys bro, just check the prices on MS own site & on amazon for their own seller appario retail/cloudtail. If anyone is selling lower than them then it is not retail/genuine.

Expand
raghupro wrote:

Thank you, that looks like a great deal. Will get two license tomorrow morning

Please share your review once u get them, i am also planning to buy from amazon

Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Those are not retail or even guaranteed genuine version, only 100% legit MS software sold on amazon are from amazon own seller appario retail/cloudtail.
@raghupro

Bro it’s a “lightening deal” which is “fulfilled by Amazon”. Will that still be fake ?
And it’s also a key card as depicted in review pics. It’s not a email key

Expand
smz wrote:

Bro it’s a “lightening deal” which is “fulfilled by Amazon”. Will that still be fake ?
And it’s also a key card as depicted in review pics. It’s not a email key

Bro “lightening deal”+"fulfilled by amazon" =/= legit. fulfilled by amazon simply means amazon is handling the delivery so if seller packed a samsung mobile phone case with a micromax inside & sent it to amazon warehouse then amazon fulfilled means that package will be delivered to you for sure. stuck_out_tongue
@_One_Miller_

Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Bro “lightening deal”+"fulfilled by amazon" =/= legit. fulfilled by amazon simply means amazon is handling the delivery so if seller packed a samsung mobile phone case with a micromax inside & sent it to amazon warehouse then amazon fulfilled means that package will be delivered to you for sure. stuck_out_tongue
@_One_Miller_

Hehe. And what about the key card thing ?

Expand
smz wrote:

Hehe. And what about the key card thing ?

https://www.amazon.in/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B0...

Not able to use the product key shared by the seller. Heard from microsoft, the key is already associated with another device. Hence, it cannot be used in my device. Please refund/provide a new key to me.

Hi Sir/Ma`am, The website link which was written in the paper paper I got where I was required to enter my amazon order number to get the license key to activate MS Office 2019…unfortunately I lost that paper card, I don`t remember the name of the website. Sir, I have contacted the amazon help desk multiple times, but it was of no use. Sir, I request you to kindly sent me the webpage link.

this is a bulk licence, you have to follow the complete procedure then only this is achieved.

It took a little too longer than expected to deliver the product.. And for my surprise I recieved just a printed card with instructions on how to obtain license key from seller’s website using order id which they could have easily shared through an email within few hours of placing the order.

Expand
guest_999 wrote:

@raghupro

CC: @smz

The seller has good ratings overall but over the last 1 month he has 60% negative reviews. Safe to go ahead?

Expand
raghupro wrote:

CC: @smz

The seller has good ratings overall but over the last 1 month he has 60% negative reviews. Safe to go ahead?

Your choice, the money you pay will not be going to microsoft anyway.

Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Your choice, the money you pay will not be going to microsoft anyway.

Why so? Are these not genuine licences?

Expand
raghupro wrote:

Why so? Are these not genuine licences?

Bro it is basically reselling, these guys get genuine company keys from employees/ex-employees of a company who sell it online as they get it for free & many times don’t need it or having more than 1 key(multiple keys for devices to work from home etc). These keys are not supposed to be used by general public. Whatever you pay for these keys goes to the pockets of resellers/employees/ex-employees & not microsoft even if the keys themselves are genuine.

Update, received and activate MS Office 2019. Got it for Rs. 1900 on Amazon.

The key is genuine but source is not, just as suggested by @guest_999

It seems to belong to Tesco but someone seller got access to it. We get a URL for generating the MS Office key, over there we just need to key on the amazon order ID and it will generated the MS Office key.

The go to redeem.microsoft.com and redeem the key after logging in. MS Office will be activated on that account and then you can go, download office 2019 and start using a licensed version.

Anyways, well worth it at Rs. 1900. There was a deal from Cloudtail to for Rs. 1915 but by the time I reacted it got sold out.

Missing