(Offer for new user) Eat.fit

24°
0
1399
17

So eat.fit is finally available in my area so please tell me what’s the best offer going on for new user

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
188
615
7

Start using MagicPin, earn reward Points, buy eat fit vouchers and loot eat fit

Missing
Analyst
0
1399
17
flawlessking wrote:

Start using MagicPin, earn reward Points, buy eat fit vouchers and loot eat fit

Using magicpin since 2 months

Missing
Analyst
3,246
5402
53
flawlessking wrote:

Start using MagicPin, earn reward Points, buy eat fit vouchers and loot eat fit

Is this eat. Fit good… I mean i heard alot that its worth it even if its free becoz of delivery charges

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
615
7
Expand
Ayushiii wrote:

Is this eat. Fit good… I mean i heard alot that its worth it even if its free becoz of delivery charges

It’s great in terms of quality, quantity is in little lower side, otherwise great overall, and when combined with magicpin vouchers it becomes great VFM

Missing
Analyst
3,246
5402
53
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

It’s great in terms of quality, quantity is in little lower side, otherwise great overall, and when combined with magicpin vouchers it becomes great VFM

Ok.. Thnks

Missing