Offer List of My account in Amazon and Myntra

145°
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
295
10

I have these offers on Amazon
>200 back on Fashion
>200 back on TV and Appliances
>200 back on electronics and mobiles >200 back on home and kitchen
>200 back on daily essentials and books >100 back amazon assistant min 500 >100 back on above rs 500
>1000 back on 5000 + 10% upto rs 10000 (sbi) + 15% cashback on pantry above 1500
>Topcashback rate

For me Amazon is better

But also yesterday i got :-
> Myntra 500rs credit
>40% of upto Rs 400 coupon ] *2
>50% cashback upto Rs 400 on Myntra  
paypal
>Myntra Insider points + Topcashback  rate

Tell your offer you collected and cashback u got….😋

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
295
10

Guys Tell ur offers and cashback applied….i will update and add that offers in other list🙃 innocent

Missing
Community Angel
98
32395
532
namanmakkar wrote:

Guys Tell ur offers and cashback applied….i will update and add that offers in other list🙃 innocent

On amazon got 700 on 600-
200 For more supermarket
200 for collected offers (100 first order and 100 category specific)
100 for amazon assistant
200 for recharge offer

Can use with upi scan offer of 100 , effectively 800 on 600 smile

Missing
Perfectionist
1,707
62847
602

What is this→

Myntra 500rs credit
>40% of upto Rs 400 coupon ] *2

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
295
10
avgn wrote:

What is this→

Myntra 500rs credit
>40% of upto Rs 400 coupon ] *2

Compensation from myntra for cancelling my orders stuck_out_tongue
u can even buy vouchers using insider points

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0
avgn wrote:

What is this→

Myntra 500rs credit
>40% of upto Rs 400 coupon ] *2

How to get compensation bro.. yesterday one of my Myntra order cancelled

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
332
7
Expand
muthukrishnan13 wrote:

How to get compensation bro.. yesterday one of my Myntra order cancelled

Okay.. then that is not for all… 500 should be your offer only.. And no coupon working..

Okay.. then that is not for all… 500 should be your offer only.. And no coupon working..Discounts + paypal offer thatsol

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
459
6
Expand
androgame wrote:

If offer was activated it would show here- https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=pe_2717821_13319246...
You can collect it if it shows , else hard luck

The link you given is taking me to my collected offers.
I think i missed it by some minutes.
Anyways KG.
Thanks for help

Bro is there any offer for new account where no shopping order placed, only mobile recharge done. ??

Missing
Community Angel
98
32395
532
Expand
jennyllwilliams wrote:

The link you given is taking me to my collected offers.
I think i missed it by some minutes.
Anyways KG.
Thanks for help

Bro is there any offer for new account where no shopping order placed, only mobile recharge done. ??

No , now no new offers getting available, maybe because of sale

Missing