Ola and Uber

72°
Post Mogul
stoptomove

I use ola / Uber frequently. If any one have suggestions to reduce cost.

like by using some payment method, card, instant discount etc.

Promo codes are for limited number of drives , What I need is on every drive.
thanks

15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@stoptomove, i believe for Rupay debit card, they give discount which can be used for multiple rides apart than ongoing Amazon Pay offers

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
Loveall wrote:

@stoptomove, i believe for Rupay debit card, they give discount which can be used for multiple rides apart than ongoing Amazon Pay offers

it’s 30% off Upto ₹75 on 2 rides per user during campaign. only 2 rides. I am searching for regular discount.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You can use multiple amazon accounts in single uber account.
Also amazon offer works with rupay offer.
One can buy uber vouchers at a discount or amex smartearn card

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Tjs15 wrote:

You can use multiple amazon accounts in single uber account.
Also amazon offer works with rupay offer.
One can buy uber vouchers at a discount or amex smartearn card

How can 2 payment method discounts be combined – Amazon and rupay ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
thunderguy wrote:

How can 2 payment method discounts be combined – Amazon and rupay ?

While booking ride, choose rupay card as payment method, and after the ride or during it, you can change it to amazon

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Get small deno ola gvs from trading section at discount.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OLA =SBI ola 7% discount
UBER =amex smartearn

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

OLA =SBI ola 7% discount
UBER =amex smartearn

sbi ola card I have to apply. it is the only option.
also seen standard chartered creditcard offering 15% discount on ola ride with monthly cap.
but that is only for salaried persons.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
stoptomove wrote:

sbi ola card I have to apply. it is the only option.
also seen standard chartered creditcard offering 15% discount on ola ride with monthly cap.
but that is only for salaried persons.

Sc card are crap with fees
That 15% is for 16k+ spend

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Loveall wrote:

@stoptomove, i believe for Rupay debit card, they give discount which can be used for multiple rides apart than ongoing Amazon Pay offers

Which RuPay debit card is working on Uber?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

OLA =SBI ola 7% discount
UBER =amex smartearn

What’s the uber specific benefit for smartearn?

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Buy amazon gift card at discount and uber gift card using that

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Ola 500,250, 100 denomination available for exchange with Paytm gv

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ola 250 available for exchange on 150 paytm gv

Missing