Hot Deal

Ola launches 'Ola Money SBI card' in association with SBI and Visa

2792°
Deal Cadet
moriarty

Ola CEO Bhavish Aggarwal broke the news on twitter confirming the launch of Ola Money SBI Card in association with SBI Card and VISA.

Update : you can now express interest in Ola SBI Credit card through the following link. The link also contains complete features of the card.

https://om.olacabs.com/credit-app/cc-express-in...

More details in comments

No joining fee for 1st year.
Annual fee – 500+gst fee, waived upon spending 1L in previous year.

260 Comments  |  
58 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s raining credit cards in India. Yesterday, Paytm First card was launched and today Ola Card launched. I am attaching first look and the features of Ola Money SBI Card

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565904/original/IMG_20190515_142817.jpg?1557910960

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565905/original/IMG_20190515_142814.jpg?1557910970

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am finding Ola SBI Card more appealing than Paytm First Card atleast through initial impressions.
The main feature of paytm card i.e. 1% cb is present plus lots of other cb. Moreover no joining fee.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sob It’s hard to manage these many cards. Already crossed 8 cards.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
moriarty wrote:

I am finding Ola SBI Card more appealing than Paytm First Card atleast through initial impressions.
The main feature of paytm card i.e. 1% cb is present plus lots of other cb. Moreover no joining fee.

As per attached screenshot Ola SBI card is also giving 1% cashback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sardasa wrote:

As per attached screenshot Ola SBI card is also giving 1% cashback.

Yes that’s what I said. The main feature of Paytm Card is present in Ola Card also.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
moriarty wrote:

I am finding Ola SBI Card more appealing than Paytm First Card atleast through initial impressions.
The main feature of paytm card i.e. 1% cb is present plus lots of other cb. Moreover no joining fee.

Moreover no joining fee and 7% back on Ola Cab spends are a plus when compared to paytm credit card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

Moreover no joining fee and 7% back on Ola Cab spends are a plus when compared to paytm credit card.

I am pretty sure PayTm credit card will launch some offer on Uber now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

why all are launching these type of credit cards?
are bank issues cards not enough?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys, the ‘express interest’ link is live now. I have updated the link in the deal description. I am also attaching the link in this comment. The link also contains complete features of the card.

https://om.olacabs.com/credit-app/cc-express-in...

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
htzaz wrote:

why all are launching these type of credit cards?
are bank issues cards not enough?

To take advantage of network & database
It boosts business
Co-branded cards are not new
Just that famous & more relevant parties like wallets are getting on the bandwagon

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
moriarty wrote:

Guys, the ‘express interest’ link is live now. I have updated the link in the deal description. I am also attaching the link in this comment. The link also contains complete features of the card.

https://om.olacabs.com/credit-app/cc-express-in...

No card fee for the 1st year. 2nd year card fee of ₹499 waived off on spends over ₹1L

OP, please add this information in the deal page. There is annual fee but from 2nd year onwards.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
JaiKrish1031 wrote:
sob It’s hard to manage these many cards. Already crossed 8 cards.

True that. Even if single bill payment is missed, huge penalties will be charged and will impact credit score.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
moriarty wrote:

True that. Even if single bill payment is missed, huge penalties will be charged and will impact credit score.

Have multiple money management apps like walnut etmoney etc.,  Since using cred most cards are paid before due date. But having these many cards is making some pressure. blush

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Early bird offer.
500 olamoney casback on your first spend.
300 Cleartrip voucher.
Join before June 30.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565912/original/Screenshot_2019-05-15-15-05-38-878_com.android.chrome.png?1557912955

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Clicking on the link says not found.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sardasa wrote:

Clicking on the link says not found.

It was working few minutes ago. Wait for sometime, there might be some technical issue.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
moriarty wrote:

It was working few minutes ago. Wait for sometime, there might be some technical issue.

Could be.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Not a proper application form. Seems like they are only checking who are interested.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565935/original/Screenshot_20190515-154405_2.png?1557915397

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Tejaa wrote:

Not a proper application form. Seems like they are only checking who are interested.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565935/original/Screenshot_20190515-154405_2.png?1557915397

Yes. I quoted earlier it is only an ‘Express Interest’ form

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Who is next phonepe card giving 10% instant discount on Flipkart and FreeCharge and myntra ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

only “Express Interest” form….
no information on acceptance or rejection.

Maybe they will check Manually @ backend.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Puchka wrote:

Who is next phonepe card giving 10% instant discount on Flipkart and FreeCharge and myntra ?

Nah. Clovia.com

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Puchka wrote:

Who is next phonepe card giving 10% instant discount on Flipkart and FreeCharge and myntra ?

Freecharge already launch Axis Bank Freecharge Credit card on previous month.

Freecharge Credit card available only for Axis Bank users.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Freecharge already launch Axis Bank Freecharge Credit card on previous month.

Freecharge Credit card available only for Axis Bank users.

Don’t find anything about that card. Where did you hear about it?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
JaiKrish1031 wrote:
sob It’s hard to manage these many cards. Already crossed 8 cards.

use an accounting software like tally.
as soon as you get the bill, create a future dated transaction for neft payment in your bank account set to trigger 3-4 days prior to due date

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply