Hot Deal

Ola money fixed its wallet reload loophole?

686°
Deal Cadet
MKV29

Has OlaMoney dropped ANI Technologies, OlaCabs, OlaMoney name in payment gateway and only using OlaMoney Zipcash J name now?
Trying to make payment with SBI Cashback Card and I have atleast tried more than 100 times since yesterday and everytime I'm only receiving Zipcash merchant which does not give 5% cashback. Anyone else able to make payment to any other Ola Merchants names?
Expiring In 6 days
Top Comments
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:
Should've delayed loading the wallet. No cashback for Nov 9 transactions yet
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/ola-sbi-ca...
Yeah, could have delayed, was aware of the issue, but I got ANI tech easily that day, so just tried with a 2k transaction first. IIRC, a similar CB delay issue was there few months ago, which got resolved. So thought maybe something similar happening this time also.

I checked the ola wallet transaction history, there was a double cb credit of 198 in the first week of October. I guess it is that extra cb that has been reversed. Maybe this double cb bug correction is what they were busy with and that's why kept the CB paused for now. Hope they will credit the new CB, now that they have reversed the bug credits.
Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Epsilon_delta wrote:
Just to confirm Ola Cabs, Ola Money, ANI Technology gives 5% cashback on SBI cashback

Load on Pencilton wallet via Ola wallet gateway then you will get ANI Technologies or OlaCabs name.

Pencilton app (Parents account) >> Add money >> Choose OLA Wallet >> OLA login >> enter credit card details and proceed to pay.

SBI OLA Credit Card give 7% Cashback and SBI Cashback Credit Card give 5% cashback.

@MKV29 

@getready

71 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there a way to transfer ola money back to bank. If yes what are the charges

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Epsilon_delta wrote:
Just to confirm Ola Cabs, Ola Money, ANI Technology gives 5% cashback on SBI cashback

Yes, atleast till last month. Only Merchant with name OlaMoney Zipcash J is treated as wallet reload.
Are you able to get other merchants while reloading olamoney?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MKV29 wrote:

Yes, atleast till last month. Only Merchant with name OlaMoney Zipcash J is treated as wallet reload.
Are you able to get other merchants while reloading olamoney?
Havent tried 
Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Epsilon_delta wrote:
Just to confirm Ola Cabs, Ola Money, ANI Technology gives 5% cashback on SBI cashback

Load on Pencilton wallet via Ola wallet gateway then you will get ANI Technologies or OlaCabs name.

Pencilton app (Parents account) >> Add money >> Choose OLA Wallet >> OLA login >> enter credit card details and proceed to pay.

SBI OLA Credit Card give 7% Cashback and SBI Cashback Credit Card give 5% cashback.

@MKV29 

@getready

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Update: Almost confirmed, they have fixed the loophole based on transactions amount or cashback that we received or by some other logic and it was not a hard loophole to fix in the first place. It's been 3 days and I'm consistently getting Ola Money Zipcash merchant only, Ola money cashback was great for however long it lasted, it actually worked much longer than what I had initially anticipated, it lasted for more than 2 years but all of us knew it will end sooner or latter.


Update 2nd: apparently it is still working for others but just not for me. Zipcash is in love with me it seems😜

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Load on Pencilton wallet via Ola wallet gateway then you will get ANI Technologies or OlaCabs name.

Pencilton app (Parents account) >> Add money >> Choose OLA Wallet >> OLA login >> enter credit card details and proceed to pay.

SBI OLA Credit Card give 7% Cashback and SBI Cashback Credit Card give 5% cashback.

@MKV29 

@getready

It completely gets into the realm of money rotation, earlier it was just a cashback based on certain loophole that most probably company was aware of so that was a fair game.
And providing your entire KYC details and defrauding a company for ₹500 which too might just work for few months is not something I can encourage anyone.

It was a good offer for however long it lasted, and now with Sbi Cashback card one can easily get 5%. So, going through all this process and creating a fake child(😜) for mere 2% is not something I will recommend anyone to do.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
MKV29 wrote:

Update: Almost confirmed, they have fixed the loophole based on transactions amount or cashback that we received or by some other logic and it was not a hard loophole to fix in the first place. It's been 3 days and I'm consistently getting Ola Money Zipcash merchant only, Ola money cashback was great for however long it lasted, it actually worked much longer than what I had initially anticipated, it lasted for more than 2 years but all of us knew it will end sooner or latter.
I loaded it today with ANI technology.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:
I loaded it today with ANI technology.

Ohh, so what have I done to Ola to treat me like this.🤔 either it does not take me to OTP page and when it does it's always zipcash thing.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
coolboyzhavingfun780 wrote:
I loaded today with Ani

Ohh, so what have I done to Ola to treat me like this.🤔 either

it does not take me to OTP page and when it does it's always zipcash

thing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MKV29 wrote:

Ohh, so what have I done to Ola to treat me like this.🤔 either

it does not take me to OTP page and when it does it's always zipcash

thing.

Maybe try at different time or use different card for 1 Trnx then back to orig card
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
coolboyzhavingfun780 wrote:
Maybe try at different time or use different card for 1 Trnx then back to orig card

I must have tried almost 250 times in last 3 days, so I'm sure

timing part is covered and I have made the transaction now let's see if I

start to get any but zipcash. I have tried again after your comment and

it is still zipcash. Maybe some special love for me from Ola it seems😂

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
MKV29 wrote:

I must have tried almost 250 times in last 3 days, so I'm sure

timing part is covered and I have made the transaction now let's see if I

start to get any but zipcash. I have tried again after your comment and

it is still zipcash. Maybe some special love for me from Ola it seems😂

Try in the night times like after 8pm, probability of getting Ani technologies is more than in the morning 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I just got www olacabs com as merchant 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MKV29 wrote:

I must have tried almost 250 times in last 3 days, so I'm sure

timing part is covered and I have made the transaction now let's see if I

start to get any but zipcash. I have tried again after your comment and

it is still zipcash. Maybe some special love for me from Ola it seems😂

Try to change card, maybe it's due to your cards bin number you are getting zipcash
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MKV29 wrote:

I must have tried almost 250 times in last 3 days, so I'm sure

timing part is covered and I have made the transaction now let's see if I

start to get any but zipcash. I have tried again after your comment and

it is still zipcash. Maybe some special love for me from Ola it seems😂

When I try to load, amount which given like 599, 999, 1999 I get ani in 2-4 try but rarely on custom amount more than 999. Each time i close app then try again not by using back button. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Update 3rd: Today morning I got ANI Tech on trying from a different card. So all hope is not lost yet.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

new solution :

just don't use saved card for payment, re-enter the card details and don't save card then you will get the ANI tech...

in one account i got merchant name in 1st try and in other account where from last some days it always shows merchant name "ola money zipcash.." even after trying everything showed merchant name as "ani tech..."

if you used saved card option then it will 100% show zipcash.. so don't use that just enter the same card details again and try

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Want to know use of ola money can we transfer ola money to bank
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
ek Banda sab band karwa k manega.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
BUDHRAJ0 wrote:

new solution :

just don't use saved card for payment, re-enter the card details and don't save card then you will get the ANI tech...

in one account i got merchant name in 1st try and in other account where from last some days it always shows merchant name "ola money zipcash.." even after trying everything showed merchant name as "ani tech..."

if you used saved card option then it will 100% show zipcash.. so don't use that just enter the same card details again and try

How to delete saved card?
Critic Critic
Link Copied
SandeepBhaiya wrote:
ek Banda sab band karwa k manega.
Naa khaunga naa khaane doonga.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
runinc wrote:
How to delete saved card?
no need to delete just enter the details of same card on payment page and procced
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Expand
BUDHRAJ0 wrote:
no need to delete just enter the details of same card on payment page and procced
Seems it also stopped working. Even manually entering card details now giving Zipcash juspay.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Interestingly I got 5% cashback on Axis ace for Ola Money Wallet loading. 

Screenshot2022-11-17-18-38-12-83439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

seems like its done. only keep getting zipcash every time

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply