Ola Money (SBI CC, Wallet & Postpaid+) Ecosystem

  • 1203
  • 25
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Cadet
sahil1033

I hold Ola Money SBI CC, Ola Money Postpaid+ with card and by default, Ola Money wallet activated.

For convenience, I used to purchase Amazon GV at 5% cashback from Regalia CC until Smartbuy devalued and made it 5X RP scheme. So, currently I purchase Amazon GV from Smartbuy via Platinum DC at 5% cashback which gets credited 90 days later.

All in all, I’ve been using Amazon Pay at most of the platforms considering there’s uncapped 5% discount for me, be it mobile recharges, electricity bill payment, LPG cycling booking, Uber rides etc etc.

Recently, Ola Money Postpaid+ as well as Ola Money wallet has been expanding their acceptance and since one can now purchase Amazon GVs, it’s like problem solved for me as I can ultimately purchase Amazon GV from Ola Money Postpaid+ or Ola Money wallet and utilize on Amazon having broader acceptance.

First doubt is, I had some money in Ola Money wallet and I did LPG cylinder booking wherein offer was 10% off by paying from Ola Money Postpaid+. I booked LPG cylinder and the money got deducted from Ola Money wallet instead of Postpaid+ without even asking for preference. Guess what, unable to avail the 10% off only because I had money in Ola Money wallet and I had no control of paying via Ola Money Postpaid+ instead of wallet.
So, do you keep zero balance in Ola Money wallet and utilize Ola Money Postpaid+ credit limit in order to avoid something like this which happened with me?
EDIT : I had got 10% cashback, seems like there’s no differentiation between paying via Ola Money wallet or Ola Money Postpaid+, it’s just that Postpaid+ is a credit line, so, one can utilize that credit limit if there’s no balance in Ola Money wallet.

Second one is, I heard way back that 7% cashback on Ola Money wallet load had been stopped and all of a sudden I get to hear this recently again.
My question, is there a sure shot guarantee that if I add money into Ola Money wallet via Ola Money SBI CC, I’ll be getting 7% cashback? Or is there any merchant name I need to check while on OTP page?

Expired
24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I m not a postpaid+ user, but i have postpaid, and i see that postpaid is utilized only if wallet is insufficient
So it is likely to be same for ppplus

U will get 7% upto 500 per billing cycle
Ensure the merchant name on otp page is ola money/cabs or ani technologies
Only issue is with merchant name as zipcash

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Are you sure you didn’t get 10% cashback.. i used last month and ola balance was used and still got 50 cashback..

As for 7% cashback, please make sure that on the payment page it shows ola cabs or ani technologies. For these i have got 7% cashback and i can guarantee it.. just as @insta mentioned.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Where can you buy Amazon GV by the way with ola wallet ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Manitian wrote:

Where can you buy Amazon GV by the way with ola wallet ?

On ola app, from ola money section

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Whats benifit buying az with ola? I dont have ola card.. just ola normal wallet

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Why this error? Buying gv from ola money. Using ola Registered number

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759106/medium/IMG-20220413-WA0002.jpg?1649818702

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Whats benifit buying az with ola? I dont have ola card.. just ola normal wallet

If you don’t have ola sbi card no benefit for you. 

Coming to the 2nd point of op : 7%  Cashback still working fine on ola wallet load money using ola sbi cc. As mentioned above check merchant on payment page Ani or ola should be merchant name during load money.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

Why this error? Buying gv from ola money. Using ola Registered number

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759106/medium/IMG-20220413-WA0002.jpg?1649818702

You have to be ola postpaid plus registered

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
mysalemo771 wrote:

You have to be ola postpaid plus registered

Okay , thats surprising

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Okay , thats surprising

it is.
and I dont know what are other benefits of Postpaid Plus so have not activated it yet

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
mysalemo771 wrote:

it is.
and I dont know what are other benefits of Postpaid Plus so have not activated it yet

I will also not activate just for this. no benefit

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

at present this is the most rewarding card of sbi

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

On ola app, from ola money section

Oh ok … Looks like enabled again. I missed it, i guess.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:

Oh ok … Looks like enabled again. I missed it, i guess.

Yes enabled again almost 2-3 weeks back

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why writing such big essay op ?

keep things simple and explain in brief

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

1. YES

2. No, you still get 7%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

at present this is the most rewarding card of sbi

I have this card but thinking of closing this before completing a year, it is only beneficial for those having postpaid plus

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

I have this card but thinking of closing this before completing a year, it is only beneficial for those having postpaid plus

wrong thinking

it give 7% on ola money \

and there are more and more avenue supporting ola money and thus 7%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

wrong thinking

it give 7% on ola money \

and there are more and more avenue supporting ola money and thus 7%

bro my 6k is stuck in wallet tell me a way to utilise them as genuine spending 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

Are you sure you didn’t get 10% cashback.. i used last month and ola balance was used and still got 50 cashback..

As for 7% cashback, please make sure that on the payment page it shows ola cabs or ani technologies. For these i have got 7% cashback and i can guarantee it.. just as @insta mentioned.

my bad, I got the 10% cashback


Ola doesn’ send out an email like Amazon upon cashback being credited, totally missed out on this

shall edit this in the original post … thanks for confirming, now I can add money directly to Ola Money wallet without any hesitation 😊

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

bro my 6k is stuck in wallet tell me a way to utilise them as genuine spending 

you can buy Amazon GV

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
geni wrote:

Why writing such big essay op ?

keep things simple and explain in brief

lagta hai aap kitaabein nahi padhte ho, isliye itni dikkat hui padhne mei

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sahil1033 wrote:

you can buy Amazon GV

only person who have activated ola postpaid can purchase gift voucher, user who holds ola wallet only can’t purchase gift vouchers

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
sahil1033 wrote:

my bad, I got the 10% cashback


Ola doesn’ send out an email like Amazon upon cashback being credited, totally missed out on this

shall edit this in the original post … thanks for confirming, now I can add money directly to Ola Money wallet without any hesitation 😊

Yes no information as such but they credit.. glad to know you also got.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply