Ola postpaid+ deactivation

91°
Gujarat Titans
stoptomove

how to deactivate ola money postpaid+
mailed to ola care but received no response.

Expired
18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Keep emailing again, i received email few days back for yearly renewal and they said to email if not want to continue. I have emailed, but still no response from them

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Usually they will respond through email which takes 2 days minimum…

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
AnJo wrote:

Usually they will respond through email which takes 2 days minimum…

it’s being 6 days no reply. can you share email address.

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Manitian wrote:

Keep emailing again, i received email few days back for yearly renewal and they said to email if not want to continue. I have emailed, but still no response from them

can you please share email address.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have closed almost 7-8 months back and they reported closed but still reporting to cibil. I again emailed like after 4-5 months. They mark as resolved but don’t help. Twitter doesn’t help too. Any place where we can complain? Like RBI or CIBIL

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Manitian wrote:

Keep emailing again, i received email few days back for yearly renewal and they said to email if not want to continue. I have emailed, but still no response from them

Shouldn’t we also contact the lender? When i tried to close my FK PayLater, the support guys told me to contact Capital float directly

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
stoptomove wrote:

it’s being 6 days no reply. can you share email address.

contact them through support in ola app or through twitter.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What a surprise. Ola can cancel everything in the world but not this thing.

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied

First Contact IDFC At Twitter & Then Ola Support Team At Twitter.

I Did Same, My Ola Postpaid+ Account Closed In 15 Days From Both Side.



Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
this.person.actually wrote:

I have closed almost 7-8 months back and they reported closed but still reporting to cibil. I again emailed like after 4-5 months. They mark as resolved but don’t help. Twitter doesn’t help too. Any place where we can complain? Like RBI or CIBIL

You need to contact IDFC Bank at Twitter page.

I don’t know, why you people don’t contact loan issuing Bank.

Most of Pay Later Services permanently closed if you contact loan issuing Bank.

I Closed Flipkart pay Later, Mobikwik Zip, Ola Postpaid, Paytm Postpaid…Directly contact loan issuing Bank & All accounts Closed in 15-25 days.


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Spanjaykumar wrote:

You need to contact IDFC Bank at Twitter page.

I don’t know, why you people don’t contact loan issuing Bank.

Most of Pay Later Services permanently closed if you contact loan issuing Bank.

I Closed Flipkart pay Later, Mobikwik Zip, Ola Postpaid, Paytm Postpaid…Directly contact loan issuing Bank & All accounts Closed in 15-25 days.


Thank you for your response, I have already contacted the bank. In my case, (Ola Money Postpaid) the issuer is Aditya Birla, who do not have any idea of my loan account even after sharing the relevant details.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Why we need to close it? is there any charges / issues faced keeping it idle? (worrying since I am having it idle)

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
dealkart wrote:

Why we need to close it? is there any charges / issues faced keeping it idle? (worrying since I am having it idle)

sometimes it’s better to get rid of things of no use.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Spanjaykumar wrote:

You need to contact IDFC Bank at Twitter page.

I don’t know, why you people don’t contact loan issuing Bank.

Most of Pay Later Services permanently closed if you contact loan issuing Bank.

I Closed Flipkart pay Later, Mobikwik Zip, Ola Postpaid, Paytm Postpaid…Directly contact loan issuing Bank & All accounts Closed in 15-25 days.


was your paytm postpaid with arthimpact? 

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
Expand
MPS29 wrote:

was your paytm postpaid with arthimpact? 

No Bro! Mine Was Clix Finance.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Shouldn’t we also contact the lender? When i tried to close my FK PayLater, the support guys told me to contact Capital float directly

I got an email saying of not renewing please send email to support olamoney. Good point though ….

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply