Ola SBI CC cashback debited - Amazon sale January 2023

66°
Deal Subedar
sri222

I have done transaction of Rs.8147 using Ola SBI CC during Amazon sale on 14 January 2023. Rs.81 cashback was added to Ola money wallet.
Few days back, on 29 March 2023 Rs.81 was debited from credit card statement.
Check your statement if anyone used the SBI CC during that sale for instant discount and also got cashback/reward points.

IMG20230402021426

IMG20230402021351

Expired
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Some already got debited as I've read for various cards, apparently they are skipping a month due to return/ refund or dispute etc window to close.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes. They are Taking back. As per now, the ola sbi card is useless except the sale offers 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
I'm also having this card just for Sale offers. Planning to close the card.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

for my vistara card they have been giving reward points which get transferred to Vistara points and next month they debit my card for points(1point=1rupee)

I do not understand why they give points when offer is there; but looks like that is the process they will follow forever(give rwards and debit the card next month)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Yes, it looks like they will follow the same process. May be they found this process easy and also beneficial (debit from card instead of reward points).
But is it difficult for them to directly giving zero rewards points for offer period transactions !!?
View 1 more reply
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

cheapest card to keep just for sale offers?

replyuser
Click here to reply