Hot Deal

Ola stopped Ola postpaid+ payment via credit card(Ola money card)

1212°
Deal Cadet
SandeepBhaiya


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/622336/medium/Screenshot_20200624-143735_2.png?1592991052Now we are not able to make payment via credit card it means we can’t clear postpaid bill via Ola money sbi card I want to know that if I’ll add money in Ola Wallet will I get 15% Cashback?

Top Comments
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Ola Money Postpaid+ is a loan/credit product offered by a 3rd party. You cannot use credit card to repay loans.

67 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Trial and Error is the only way to know

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied

Your number is exposed! If you don’t have any issues.. leave it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
deb3l wrote:

Your number is exposed! If you don’t have any issues.. leave it.

Thanks brother

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

OlaMoney wallet balance available for clearing dues?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
_One_Miller_ wrote:

OlaMoney wallet balance available for clearing dues?

Only upi and debit Card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Well done blocking every way to use ola sbi card

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Ola Money Postpaid+ is a loan/credit product offered by a 3rd party. You cannot use credit card to repay loans.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

You can get 15% Cashback by making payment using Ola money in sites like zingoy. In statement it is shown as “Ola cabs”, so eligible for 15%. Directly adding money to OlaMoney it shows as “Ola Zip Cash” in statement and eligible for 1%.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
soccergiants wrote:

You can get 15% Cashback by making payment using Ola money in sites like zingoy. In statement it is shown as “Ola cabs”, so eligible for 15%. Directly adding money to OlaMoney it shows as “Ola Zip Cash” in statement and eligible for 1%.

I didnt understood, can you please explain in details

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
soccergiants wrote:

You can get 15% Cashback by making payment using Ola money in sites like zingoy. In statement it is shown as “Ola cabs”, so eligible for 15%. Directly adding money to OlaMoney it shows as “Ola Zip Cash” in statement and eligible for 1%.

If you don’t add money in ola wallet you can’t use on zingoy as postpaid is stopped
Do you mean you still get option to pay using card on zingoy?

@getready @googleca

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

If you don’t add money in ola wallet you can’t use on zingoy as postpaid is stopped
Do you mean you still get option to pay using card on zingoy?

@getready @googleca

Yes..can pay directly with DC/CC on Zingoy via OLA // Last tried..3 days back //

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Yes..can pay directly with DC/CC on Zingoy via OLA // Last tried..3 days back //

If I have postpaid+ then how can I pay directly via wallet?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:

I didnt understood, can you please explain in details

Don’t add money directly in Ola Wallet via Ola apps. Select merchants like Zingoy which accept Ola money as Payment. At the time of payment your Ola money balance will be nil. Then use SBI Ola Card to make payment. In this way if payment is done, it shows as Ola Cabs in statement which is eligible for 15% rather than 1%.
@A2Zdeals

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

Don’t add money directly in Ola Wallet via Ola apps. Select merchants like Zingoy which accept Ola money as Payment. At the time of payment your Ola money balance will be nil. Then use SBI Ola Card to make payment. In this way if payment is done, it shows as Ola Cabs in statement which is eligible for 15% rather than 1%.
@A2Zdeals

OlaSpeaks – Well now its clear, I will plug this loophole too soon, tq stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

Don’t add money directly in Ola Wallet via Ola apps. Select merchants like Zingoy which accept Ola money as Payment. At the time of payment your Ola money balance will be nil. Then use SBI Ola Card to make payment. In this way if payment is done, it shows as Ola Cabs in statement which is eligible for 15% rather than 1%.
@A2Zdeals

But if we have an active postpaid+ account then money Directly deducted from postpaid+.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
SandeepBhaiya wrote:

Only upi and debit Card

Ola money wallet load gives 7%/15% cashback in SBI OlaMoney CC ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Ola money wallet load gives 7%/15% cashback in SBI OlaMoney CC ?

Few days back I got cashback for adding money but, now I can’t confirm that because they are changing their policies if we won’t get cashback then this card worth will be zero.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

Don’t add money directly in Ola Wallet via Ola apps. Select merchants like Zingoy which accept Ola money as Payment. At the time of payment your Ola money balance will be nil. Then use SBI Ola Card to make payment. In this way if payment is done, it shows as Ola Cabs in statement which is eligible for 15% rather than 1%.
@A2Zdeals

I did the same transaction today and is said “Ola Zip Cash” while making the payment on Zingoy.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Unknown wrote:

I did the same transaction today and is said “Ola Zip Cash” while making the payment on Zingoy.

Still working for me if it shows zip cash then 1%.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ola have gone nuts, I received more than 2k cashback in a billing month 🙄🙄

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have this issue since 2 months and i used to reinstall app everytime to see cc option for payment. It still works for me. Just paid ola postpaid bill using sbi ola card

My old thread.
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/no-option-...

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I contacted ola via twitter and cal they told to do full kyc for pending cashback
And for payment of postpaid re install the app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s allowing me to pay Ola Postpaid outstanding balance from Ola SBI Card.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

Don’t add money directly in Ola Wallet via Ola apps. Select merchants like Zingoy which accept Ola money as Payment. At the time of payment your Ola money balance will be nil. Then use SBI Ola Card to make payment. In this way if payment is done, it shows as Ola Cabs in statement which is eligible for 15% rather than 1%.
@A2Zdeals

Have you tested it?
It sounds good then but I think they trying to close all loopholes of the card for getting higher cashback.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
AppleFan wrote:

Ola have gone nuts, I received more than 2k cashback in a billing month 🙄🙄

They go nuts one month
And make u feel same..the next one 🙃

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AppleFan wrote:

I have this issue since 2 months and i used to reinstall app everytime to see cc option for payment. It still works for me. Just paid ola postpaid bill using sbi ola card

My old thread.
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/no-option-...

I tried this method but showing can’t make payment from credit card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Looks like 15% offer is gone now.
I received 7% cashback for Post paid bill payment

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
AppleFan wrote:

Looks like 15% offer is gone now.
I received 7% cashback for Post paid bill payment

Even if you have the taken the card when the offer was 15%?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
SandeepBhaiya wrote:

But if we have an active postpaid+ account then money Directly deducted from postpaid+.

I just now deactivated postpaid from my ola cabs app. Will try paying now if zingoy allows to use ola money.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply